What's new

Does Pakistan need whole Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir region?

The truth is most Gujarati Muslims and Bangladeshi I know in UK have more in common with me than Pakistanis do but thats history. Most the UK Pakistanis are mirpuri from places like B'ham and Luton but in Leicester and Dewsbury etc you find more Gujarati Muslims

Utter crap as 2 of my Gujarati Muslim friends married to Bangladeshi girls and I attended their wedding in East London.

BTW I look light skinned my forefathers were from Iran so I can be anything lol

Utter crap as 2 of my Gujarati Muslim friends married to Bangladeshi girls and I attended their wedding in East London.

indian Muslims and bengalis have a lot in common with eachother but both have virtually nothing in common with Pakistanis, Iranians, Turks and Arabs.

I used to work with Bangladeshi in Algate and they say they religious and shit (some were) but most were drinkers, smoke weed and ate chewing tobocoo haha

indian Muslims and bengalis have a lot in common with eachother but both have virtually nothing in common with Pakistanis, Iranians, Turks and Arabs.

I can't comment on that as I know just a few Pakistanis but not many but Turks and Iranians I know well and they are cool

Kashmir is the land of the Sufis and the Pandits it has some of the holiest sites of Hinduism which does not belong to Pakistan

maxresdefault.jpg

Pakistanis must be smoking good ganja if they think Indians will hand over our holy sites to them lol they got more chance of getting f-35 from USA

Pakistanis are also Sufis. So I don't see your point there.

And kid wake up. There are many holy Hindu sites in Pakistan already. One of your holiest sites is Hinglaj Mata and it is in Balochistan. And most of the Sikh holy sites are in Pakistani Punjab now. And in Azad Kashmir is located one of the most sacred Pandit sides...Sharada Peeth.

And in fact India's very identity comes from Hinduism's sacred river...the Indus.

Since most of the Indus is Pakistani water now, as most of it flows in our Sindh and Punjab, perhaps 'India' should change its name.

Only the sites which ensure our water supply and provide a launch point to our key strategic locations. The rest India can keep till niburu strikes.

What kind of jihadi mentality is that? No wonder suicide attacks happen a lot in Pakistan. Distruction of India is so much important for you that you don't give a damn about your people. What is the point of Islam if you are dead anyways?

Let me let you know why we are against india they send raw agents plan on bombing our public places they also bombed our schools is that what hinduism teaches you?
And yes we do not care about this life we care about the other
We support peace islam supports peace but why isn't India leting that happen

so u are ready to sacrifice Pakistan for global ummah ?[/QUOTE)

No bhai its a defensive strategy you look at the weak point of the other then threaten him why would i want my people to do die or yours for no reason if its a war then maybe yes indians are indeed good people but your army and government is not

I used to work with Bangladeshi in Algate and they say they religious and shit (some were) but most were drinkers, smoke weed and ate chewing tobocoo haha

I can't comment on that as I know just a few Pakistanis but not many but Turks and Iranians I know well and they are cool

Well i can we idiots are drinking gambling and money laundering we have lost are ethics and morals ( pakistan)

we can see how islamic ppl die in globaly very fast..

Ok so we are sorry that terrorists payed from America are labelled as muslims and sent as isis then we also see our known to be good friend India supplying bombs to them if someone is against islam its the hindus

hi friends from pakistan ,this is my first post on defence.pk . :welcome:
i think you guys are severely misunderstood. before thinking about Kashmir ,you should sort out the mess you guys are in. :-)

gaza e hind...world knew what happend if war going to happen same result like before

Leme explain it
India and Pakistan will have a nuclear war pakistan will lose punjab sindh and kashmir then a call for jihad will be called and people from itan turkey afghanistan and china will come and India will be conquered by the muslims all previous predictions of bangladesh seprating also was predicted every loss and win was predicted and happened

Only if there is a war we are ready have you heard about ghaza e hind read about it please
yeah ! hearing it since 2010 !

Leme explain it
India and Pakistan will have a nuclear war pakistan will lose punjab sindh and kashmir then a call for jihad will be called and people from itan turkey afghanistan and china will come and India will be conquered by the muslims all previous predictions of bangladesh seprating also was predicted every loss and win was predicted and happened

lol since when chinese becomes Muslim ? and Turkey and Iran or Gulf Muslim do not give too hoots for the wild dreams of pakistanis !

lol since when chinese becomes Muslim ? and Turkey and Iran or Gulf Muslim do not give too hoots for the wild dreams of pakistanis !

For your information we have kept friends instead of enemies and china is our friend and the other countries do care aswell

And i ask you how fast did 2001 pass really in a blink of an eye and times close

hahha nuclear war is dream created by pakistan ...!!
What do you mean

hi friends from pakistan ,this is my first post on defence.pk . :welcome:
i think you guys are severely misunderstood. before thinking about Kashmir ,you should sort out the mess you guys are in. :-)
LOL

Back
Top Bottom