What's new

Documentary about operation swift retort

From Pulwama falseflag to IAF defeat at hands of PAF

A very interesting and detailed insight to what most of us already know
this is NOT Nat Geo:lol::lol::lol: you have fallen for a u-tube video!

I thought making threads based on you tube videos was not allowed. But guess those rules don't apply to moderators.

hahahahah
National Geographic ??? Its a youtube video/ but still a good one !

This is "Invincible Resolve" documentary released by ISPR on 27 Feb 2020.

And BTW National Geographic is India's lapdog. Why would they make a video against their masters. Please delete this thread.

I thought making threads based on you tube videos was not allowed. But guess those rules don't apply to moderators.

but for operation swift retort every clip is welcomed ....regardless of source

For once i thought it was actually National Geographic,nevertheless love you PAF you have always made us proud.

That's the official documentary released by GOP.
Do you really think western media will show anything which exposés India?

Wonder why Pakistanis used a narrator with a fake American accent for this video. Do they think American or British accent gives their version of events more credibility ?

Wonder why Pakistanis used a narrator with a fake American accent for this video. Do they think American or British accent gives their version of events more credibility ?
So all along your only issue with the Documentary is the Accent/Dialect spoken - by perhaps an Overseas Pakistani. They do exist, you know.

Last years Operation Swift Retort is the thorn that you just can't seem to avoid 'cause we won't let you.

We basically stole your thunder after the 1 Day Celebrations that took place on the 26th of Feb.

But since you're just hear to score some brownie points over the accent is kinda sad. And if it weren't so sad, i'd be pathetic.

No one cares who narrated it. The person is not up for an Academy Award. The message in the Documentary is clear - just like message given to the IAF*.

*Grow a pair - and try again.

So all along your only issue with the Documentary is the Accent/Dialect spoken - by perhaps an Overseas Pakistani. They do exist, you know.

Last years Operation Swift Retort is the thorn that you just can't seem to avoid 'cause we won't let you.

We basically stole your thunder after the 1 Day Celebrations that took place on the 26th of Feb.

But since you're just hear to score some brownie points over the accent is kinda sad. And if it weren't so sad, i'd be pathetic.

No one cares who narrated it. The person is not up for an Academy Award. The message in the Documentary is clear - just like message given to the IAF*.

*Grow a pair - and try again.

It is hilarious the lengths that you Pakistanis go too, to try give credibility to your own propaganda. I mean as if adding a fake accent narration to Pakistan's own propaganda video was not enough, you even ended up adding a fake Nat Geo logo.
I think it has something to do with a deep rooted inferiority complex, that you need constant validation from the West. And if the validation doesn't come, you are quite content with faking it.

Back
Top Bottom