• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A lot of debate is happening in this section regarding Shariah law and there seems to be a lot of enthusiasm - entirely among the overseas dispora to impose sharia in Pakistan. So lets have a poll!

Not with these kind of nutjobs present in Pakistan...I.e Taliban, JUI etc...Shariah is not bad, but with the kind of extremists people we have living among us, it would legitimize the mass killing of anyone Hindu or Christian.

For Shariah you need to have sadiq and ameen people who would work on the principles of Hazrat Umar RA, Hazrat Abu Bakr RA etc, not self made Islamic scholars by Abdul Rashid Ghazi and HakeemUllah Mehsud.

This is a subject for Pakistanis to respond.

As a non Pakistani all I can add is that most of what is happening in Pakistan today is what a minority want. I am sure the majority do not want the nation to go the way it is going.

Opinions alone therefore do not matter. Those who feel differently must stand up & be counted.

Elections are round the corner - vote the change you want to see.

Not with these kind of nutjobs present in Pakistan...I.e Taliban, JUI etc...Shariah is not bad, but with the kind of extremists people we have living among us, it would legitimize the mass killing of anyone Hindu or Christian.

For Shariah you need to have sadiq and ameen people who would work on the principles of Hazrat Umar RA, Hazrat Abu Bakr RA etc, not self made Islamic scholars by Abdul Rashid Ghazi and HakeemUllah Mehsud.

true welfare Islamic system, defined by legal/economic experts of highest order, not by some mad doctors of xyz sect.

Yes Sir Shariah is the law for Muslims and nuclear park shariah is not some ones private things its is clear Sir and it will be implemented either by governments or by people themselves who are ready sacrifice anything for it

Strange phenomena....about 10 posts already, and nobody is voting at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom