What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you Army Medical Corps. You are the truest form of what a doctor should be unlike those YDA thugs. Good for Punjab for sacking them, they should also have their degrees revoked and cancelled. Try and blackmail the people of Pakistan again and see what happens - then the people will teach you a lesson not the government." - Dr Qadeer Khan

Pakistan Army Comes to the Rescue as Punjab Sacks Protesting Doctors
June 30, 2012
By Ghulam Sarwar

Pak-army-doctors.jpg

Punjab government has decided to call off talks with young doctors.Army medical corps has been called to perform duties in public hospitals. The leaves of all the doctors have been cancelled in the province.

Meanwhile, An ISPR spokesman has confirmed PakSoldiers.Com that 150 doctors have been sent to perform duties.

The government is also considering canceling the licenses of the striking doctors. It has been learnt that the government has decided not to bow to the striking doctors’ demands.

The Health Department has claimed that some of the striking doctors have contacted and expressed willingness to get back to work.

Young doctors` strike has been causing immense hardships for patients and their attendants who, in thousands, visit the public hospitals on a daily basis across the province.

The doctors have been demanding revision in their service structure while their boycott of duties at outdoor wards is a part of their pressure tactics to force the government to accept their demands but so far, the Punjab government is unmoved.

Pakistan Army Comes to the Rescue as Punjab Sacks Protesting Doctors | PakSoldiers

-------------

Once again, the men in Uniform put for the rescue... pity on civilian leadership.

i think people should listen this before abusing doctors .
they make it clear that they are not asking for increase in pay but organizing service structure

you are looking it as a member of your doctor community and i am looking it as a pakistani . i swear of my mom if i was young doctor i will never ever join a strike .how the hell can we see people die in front of us because of we stop working? doctors are not like lawyers police others they are like army .just imagine how many emergencies daily comes to hospitals and many cases if doctors late 1 hour a life will lose . and now its damn 13 daysss.doctors are like our forces for save our lives .ever you haired pak army go one strike for any issue? even they got 5 times less salary then you guys they just work work work because they know if the leave their job nation will die . WTH man please think it .no matter what happen doctors should never ever stop work for sake of humanity .there is many other ways to protest make camps sit there 8 hours after duty and protest .wear black dress .or protest at day off in front of CM house office .write to prime minister pm .gather support from community and come in media that we will never stop work because our job is most important for nation support us please .

you are looking it as a member of your doctor community and i am looking it as a pakistani . i swear of my mom if i was young doctor i will never ever join a strike .how the hell can we see people die in front of us because of we stop working? doctors are not like lawyers police others they are like army .just imagine how many emergencies daily comes to hospitals and many cases if doctors late 1 hour a life will lose . and now its damn 13 daysss.doctors are like our forces for save our lives .ever you haired pak army go one strike for any issue? even they got 5 times less salary then you guys they just work work work because they know if the leave their job nation will die . WTH man please think it .no matter what happen doctors should never ever stop work for sake of humanity .there is many other ways to protest make camps sit there 8 hours after duty and protest .wear black dress .or protest at day off in front of CM house office .write to prime minister pm .gather support from community and come in media that we will never stop work because our job is most important for nation support us please .
Imran bhai i also cant see anyone die in my presence without getting treatment but Imran bhai doctors were protesting peacefully but nation did not support them at that time , is not that strange whenever doctors protested dor their rights peacefully without leaving their duties no one did support them , no one stood by the side of doctors , doctors are also human beings same like you and all other pakistanis but what about their rights ? if people stood by the side of doctors at that time and forced govt to device service structure for doctors then this would never happened . And about emergency department i am sure that senior doctors are attending emergencies only young doctors are on strike not senior doctors .

Imran bhai i also cant see anyone die in my presence without getting treatment but Imran bhai doctors were protesting peacefully but nation did not support them at that time , is not that strange whenever doctors protested dor their rights peacefully without leaving their duties no one did support them , no one stood by the side of doctors , doctors are also human beings same like you and all other pakistanis but what about their rights ? if people stood by the side of doctors at that time and forced govt to device service structure for doctors then this would never happened . And about emergency department i am sure that senior doctors are attending emergencies only young doctors are on strike not senior doctors .
ohh sada doctor bhi saien!
lolzz

Dear friend. Army and "Public Medicine" are not democracies; though I agree neither should be the Judiciary. Sorry to say that these are all essential services that need to be staffed at all times, whether you like it or not. You had a choice. Once you took the oath you had the right to refuse this service. Didn't you? If you were given the choice and did not like it, why not graciously bow-out and left it. Why didn't you? There is no right for you to protest @ cost of even one soul!

If a soul departed due to your negligence, and apathy, you my friend need to be judged. And judged ruthlessly. Just like there is court-martial for us. There should be one for you.

Dear friend. Army and "Public Medicine" are not democracies; though I agree neither should be the Judiciary. Sorry to say that these are all essential services that need to be staffed at all times, whether you like it or not. You had a choice. Once you took the oath you had the right to refuse this service. Didn't you? If you were given the choice and did not like it, why not graciously bow-out and left it. Why didn't you? There is no right for you to protest @ cost of even one soul!

If a soul departed due to your negligence, and apathy, you my friend need to be judged. And judged ruthlessly. Just like there is court-martial for us. There should be one for you.
i am not denying this , human life is more important than anything . I agree with you that doctors should not refuse to treat patients but honestly i want an honest answer of my questions and i hope you will answer it with full honesty .
doctors are only to blame in all this ?
Punjab govt is not responsible ?
general public is not responsible for not standing by the side of doctors who save thousands of lives daily?
Govt did not fulfilled all his promises still only doctors are to be blamed ?
As responsible citizen did you protested for lowest health budget of this year ?
did you people raise voice when doctors dont get paid during their house jobs and PG traineeships ?

There are legitimate ways to negotiate on rightful demands. Blackmailing and taking the whole medical system hostage is criminal activity that should be punished with jail terms. Most of these so called doctors, actually monsters, have been receiving benefits from the day they got admission to Government Medical Colleges, they also get 5k above other graduates.

What if tomorrow the Military goes on strike? Some things are just unacceptable! It is a fact, doctors today are not human beings, rather businessmen trying to make as much money as they can!

i am not denying this , human life is more important than anything . I agree with you that doctors should not refuse to treat patients but honestly i want an honest answer of my questions and i hope you will answer it with full honesty .
doctors are only to blame in all this ?
Punjab govt is not responsible ?
general public is not responsible for not standing by the side of doctors who save thousands of lives daily?
Govt did not fulfilled all his promises still only doctors are to be blamed ?
As responsible citizen did you protested for lowest health budget of this year ?
did you people raise voice when doctors dont get paid during their house jobs and PG traineeships ?

Do you realize that Chartered Accountants do not get paid during their internship? Do you realize that fresh Engineers begin their career as low as 8-15k/month? Do you know that the low level policemen get Rs. 8-12k/month? But is that not the path that they knowingly chose to follow? Why do people seek admissions to medical colleges when they know that they will not be paid handsomely during the early years of their lives?

And what happens when these doctors establish their careers or enhance them with specializations? Don't they start making more then any other field in the country? Are they not respected and treated VIP? Do you know who is allowed to move in and out of a curfew-ed area? Doctors! But doctors today are butchers instead of doctors of the past generations.

okay

here is a thing I read on twitter that everyone should agree upon !!

Young Doctors association and govt of Punjab shuld agree to arbitration by a wage commission comprising 3 retd judges.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But they are not asking for their wages to be increased instead the service structure. No?

Yesterday YDA said they will leave enough doc in hospitals. But today my father (the most senior doctor in Anaesthesia) had to go bcz there are not enough doctors in Operation theatre for poor patients. Isnt this strike life threatning

But they are not asking for their wages to be increased instead the service structure. No?

Yes they are striking for their promised service structure- wage commission is the usual name used in such matters- name it service structure commission.

Still all other, parties are silent on the issue, execpt PMLn , I think they aren't the responsible ones.
But my party(pakarmy) already sent 150 doctors from 2mmarow, in punjab on the request of punjab govt, & they don't need dam money, they only serve this hypocrate nation , with their blood.& a bright smile on their lips , a noble twinkle in their eyes.
So you democrazy lovers, ask your democray. To solve this problem by yourselves , don't ask ask pakarmy too clean your discussting mess.

HAR GHARI TIYAR KAMMRAN HIEN HUM
JEYSAY HOON HALLAAT SHADMAAN HIEN HUM,

TOOFAAN HOO YAA ZALLZALA. JANNEIY BACHATEy HIEN
MULLK. AUR QUAM KEY KAM. ATEIN HIEN!!!!!!!!
Yee hien quam key sipahi, yeh Jammohriat or iss key perokar, pakistani quam key qatill hien , they aur hemeshaa rahengay.

Your party was no where when 12th may took place in karachi... just closed the gates of their cantt areas when criminals were butchering people... so just close your mouth :angry:

I know its off topic but I can't stop myself when someone is trying to again bring "angels" in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom