What's new

Do you love your neighbours??

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
I have a problem with them. In my right side apartment, I have a couple, They always fight and scream, The woman screams so loud and nicely that i think she is fit to become heavy metal band's vocalist \\m//. And now they are blessed with a little screamer as well. So, when they fight, the little screamer starts crying. And it's like a competition in their family who screams better, i bet if you just litsen to them and don't litsen to heavy metal music, still you can bang your head. Three(or 2 and half) of them rocks and their neighbor is shocked. Although, they are frank to my parents so, we never complained of them and always feel it's their personal matter. One more reason my parents don't care to complain is that my room is the one sharing walls with them and i suffer, my parents and sisters rooms are being little far so it doesn't annoys them much.

The apartment in my upper floor is hired by an Indian couple. They do sex with such a speed that it seems like the guy is on afterburner. Their bed creates so much noise that it also makes me to enjoy it sometimes as well . But, it's really embarrassing when you got a family and relatives comes around and you hear this, while it's fun when i am alone at home.:lol:

A friend of mine had a newly married Kuwaiti couple next to his flat. Apparently they enjoyed being verbal during sex and the lady was very loud. My friend and his wife found it embarrassing especially when they meet outside and the other couple smile and say hello not knowing that they're being heard. lol .

P.S: Apart from liking or not, also tell what type of neighbors you have.

But you did not answer the million dollar question. Do you love your neighbours ?

leave a nicely worded note for them on their door.
if that doesn't work, next time they are loud, just blare the most offensive music you can think of.
preferably something with alot of swearing and or drug use. :devil:

My immediate neighbour has shi*ty lil kids... and on the other side of my house there is a road and next to the road is a golf club+sports complex+ladies club... me likes tht.

After reading all my post, you still need an answer?

Yes because after reading post it appears you have mixed feelings about them and have not provided enough information regarding whether you love them or not?

i have no neighbors lolz my apartment is ground floor upper floor some nice guys left side car parking area and right side a very quit guy live he come home 3am and left 10am to job so i have no any problem if they make noise i will teach them a lesson in office next day as i am the controller :lol: feel so much peace here no noise no shouting no any sounds come to my bed . i make it sound proof .and yes no one dare to knock my door also so its one more positive point . no TV in my room no music system so they also feel peace .

when i live with my family i face some problems but still my room was more quit and peaceful then whole home now i am alone living in paradise.there is huge wall and building parking is covered from all sides so no noise of road even come to my room :)

Yes because after reading post it appears you have mixed feelings about them and have not provided enough information regarding whether you love them or not?

Offcourse i don't like them. It's really embarrassing when they do these kind of activities and you can't do anything while your family and everybody is around. I am obviously enjoying some of my neighbors :lol: but it's better to get out of there. We went yesterday for searching new apartment but couldn't find one.

I have a problem with them. In my right side apartment, I have a couple, They always fight and scream, The woman screams so loud and nicely that i think she is fit to become heavy metal band's vocalist \\m//. And now they are blessed with a little screamer as well. So, when they fight, the little screamer starts crying. And it's like a competition in their family who screams better, i bet if you just litsen to them and don't litsen to heavy metal music, still you can bang your head. Three(or 2 and half) of them rocks and their neighbor is shocked. Although, they are frank to my parents so, we never complained of them and always feel it's their personal matter. One more reason my parents don't care to complain is that my room is the one sharing walls with them and i suffer, my parents and sisters rooms are being little far so it doesn't annoys them much.

The apartment in my upper floor is hired by an Indian couple. They do sex with such a speed that it seems like the guy is on afterburner. Their bed creates so much noise that it also makes me to enjoy it sometimes as well . But, it's really embarrassing when you got a family and relatives comes around and you hear this, while it's fun when i am alone at home.:lol:

A friend of mine had a newly married Kuwaiti couple next to his flat. Apparently they enjoyed being verbal during sex and the lady was very loud. My friend and his wife found it embarrassing especially when they meet outside and the other couple smile and say hello not knowing that they're being heard. lol .

laugh_out_loud_logo_copy.jpg

i have no neighbors lolz my apartment is ground floor upper floor some nice guys left side car parking area and right side a very quit guy live he come home 3am and left 10am to job so i have no any problem if they make noise i will teach them a lesson in office next day as i am the controller :lol: feel so much peace here no noise no shouting no any sounds come to my bed . i make it sound proof .and yes no one dare to knock my door also so its one more positive point . no TV in my room no music system so they also feel peace .

when i live with my family i face some problems but still my room was more quit and peaceful then whole home now i am alone living in paradise.there is huge wall and building parking is covered from all sides so no noise of road even come to my room :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[ideo=youtube;BRlCq0jzAEA]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRlCq0jzAEA[/video]

tum se ? i am happy live as i like sleep when i like to sleep wakeup when i like to awake turn on whatever i like and off whatever .also one of the best thing i keep anything in my room kitchen or anywhere its remain on same place .never ever i waste 10sec for search .its GOD gift life .i should thank god abut it .:D i travel pakistan and when come back open door i feel like i come back paradise :lol: because its was same as i keep it .there is no one on earth touch my things or move them from a place to other :tup:

Back
Top Bottom