What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

CENTCOM

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shall we play a game? Let's test each others' skills at identifying military aircrafts from around the world. To make it a little more challenging, let's see if we can identify the location too.

I ll start. From the picture below, name as many aircrafts and you possibly can and identify the location.

Beauty.JPG

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

thats easy X-47B (UCAS) demonstrator
I heard some news about it months ago so either USS George H.W. Bush(CVN-77) or was it Nimitz?
Yes Sir!

I honor you with 10 points for the right answer!!!

But seriously man, you do know your stuff, that is impressive. And you noticed correctly - USS G.H.W. Bush, demonstrating the first catapult for UAVs aboard an aircraft carrier!

Good one mate... will look for more challenging ones for you. Will help me too.

Don't be too happy man, here comes a tough one...

Name this shark lookalike flying thing:

522723_10151374131090975_2080779745_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Sir!

I honor you with 10 points for the right answer!!!

But seriously man, you do know your stuff, that is impressive. And you noticed correctly - USS G.H.W. Bush, demonstrating the first catapult for UAVs aboard an aircraft carrier!

Good one mate... will look for more challenging ones for you. Will help me too.

Don't be too happy man, here comes a tough one...

Name this shark lookalike flying thing:

522723_10151374131090975_2080779745_n.jpg
MQ-8C Fire Scout
haha yes I know my stuff; i recently got promoted to JrTT ; my colour hasn't changed yet
try posting peculiar stuff not common ;)

Last edited:
You guys are good, I think this will be fun!

As for the location, since if there was no giveaway it would be extremely difficult, almost impossible to identify!

Okay how about this one? My favorite "location" in the world

View attachment 11342

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook
Is that the air and space museum in DC? I was there last to last year, got to touch that moon rock :lol:

MQ-8C Fire Scout
haha yes I know my stuff; i recently got promoted to JrTT ; my colour hasn't changed yet
try posting peculiar stuff not common ;)

Oh yes, you do know your stuff, but a slight slip - this is MQ-8B Fire Scout :D

You get +7 points, and you are ahead of all with 17 points now! A very interesting number.

Back
Top Bottom