What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
@jammersat, it seems that you are shy and introvert in real life(which explains your problem of not having GFs).........You will be more comfortable in online interactions than face-to-face.........

So, I suggest you register in some good dating websites(don't go for the free ones, they are useless).........
Be proactive with the girls in those sites..........don't take rejections as failure.......keep trying to seduce women with words.........spend more time on those sites than PDF.......and you might get lucky..........

After building a rapport online......you can chose to meet in person......that would be easier.......good luck

Last edited:
You always say good things about Hindus, but say bad things about Pakistan??

You spelled bhaRATis wrong.

There are plenty of Hindus who are proud pakistanis, don't insult them.......and Anyway "hindu" originally
meant "person of the Indus valley"

You spelled bhaRATis wrong.

There are plenty of Hindus who are proud pakistanis, don't insult them.......and Anyway "hindu" originally
meant "person of the Indus valley"

My apologies, my hindu bro.

Do love actually exist? Love is probably the most misused word . You like the look of a girl and you say oh i love you. You find another better looking girl than the ones you had before and you say again oh i love you

Guys also lie to girls that they love her because of her personality lol come on many 60 year old women had good personality why you did not fall in love with them if it was all about personality lol..lovers are liars and becahri dumb girls believe in such lies and some even expect you lie to them in order to make them happy.. so better lovers are those who are chicora tyye guys
your right bor love is the most abused term in owr times

too very often we take owr lust and obsession for love :azn:

there is onli one true love ant that is between a mother and her child all else are either or responsibillities , unsucsessful desires or kahir jane do :coffee:

kamal ki baat to ye hai ki mods sir aise wahiyaat aur betukke threads chalne ki ijazaat de rahe hain :angry:

Talk to them like you talk to any guy , most guys who don't have girl friends are very shy .. First have the courage to start a conversation with a woman .

I don't want any boyfriends because I don't have the time to be in relationships. And most guys acts creepy, like they are trying too hard and that's always no for me.

@Serpentine @New @S00R3NA

nega torokhoda hamvatan ma ru :lol:

u cannot get close to a women cause u r the kind of person who asks these kind of questions online , in a military forum :lol:

u need to get a life my friend

WTF ...

dude :lol: perv alert :lol:
I like your signature.Flying above the valley of death. :lol::lol:

I voted 5+ and that's all y'all need to know. lol

So did the guy eventually find someone what was the outcome of his situation???

Here is some advice from a guy who is 25, been with many women (before marriage) of all cultures and races and knows how to make a woman feel like a Goddess :-

• Never approach a woman with the intention that you want to jump into bed with her. Your body language will give you away Women are perceptive and will give you the middle finger if you do so.
  • Be confident. If you stammer and stutter or shake with nerves, she will lose interest in you. Women like a strong and confident character
  • Start with small talk. Ask her about herself. Women like talking about themselves
  • When facing a woman, never have your body in a 180 degree angle to her. Tilt your body slightly. If you do otherwise you will intimidate her. But look at her straight in the eyes when talking to her. Women are easily intimidated by a man's strength.
  • Don't talk about your mother or your sisters unless she asks you. Desi boys especially have this habit of yacking away about ma aur bhen :D Women hate mummy's boys
  • The best date after the first date is the movies. A man always takes charge in the dark

For more tips, wait for my soon to be best seller which will be launched early next year called "Happy Hunting". Until then boys, happy hunting. I've been there , done that and got the trophy to show it off ;)
can i get PDF version of "happy hunting"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom