What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
Well I didn't vote, as there wasn't an option for a centillion number.

Three options here my young padwan:

1. Do you want to pound some pusssaaaay, no strings attached?
2. Do you want a brief relationship, with option 1 thrown in?
3. Do you want the whole shebang i.e. wife, kids and hopefully option 1 for life?

By the way I'm working on wife number 2, 3 and 4 at the moment, so I'm in the zone.

It's not about having a G.F or getting close to girls main thing is having true love. If you didnot fall in true love then not being in relationship is quite usual.

omg Iranian women :smitten:

OP, get off your *** as go hunting, bro.. I don't know how it works in Iranian society but I'm sure there's a bunch of women looking for some male company/friends/more than friends/> lovers ? :woot:

best of luck ! :enjoy:

quick, before ISIS run you lot over and then you'll have no chance anyway, not so bad there yet, is it ? :lol:

Best way to make a girlfriend is treat them like you treat your male Friend.

This is a very deep statement which many won't get at first sight.

But if you can truly understand and follow this advice, girls will run after you......

@jammersat follow this man's advice. Words of wisdom!

I don't believe in that show business when it comes to my girl/girl, a person likes another person based on reasons not visible.

Now I'm single. Been some months...still miss my ex a little..but it's ok. Life is something else.. :super:

dont worry man,,time heals every shit,, allah must have someone really better dan her for you,,so try to b happie nd do things which u like :)
I love her, i do not care if she loves me back, I love the feeling of being love, she is an amazing woman.

Do love actually exist? Love is probably the most misused word . You like the look of a girl and you say oh i love you. You find another better looking girl than the ones you had before and you say again oh i love you

Guys also lie to girls that they love her because of her personality lol come on many 60 year old women had good personality why you did not fall in love with them if it was all about personality lol..lovers are liars and becahri dumb girls believe in such lies and some even expect you lie to them in order to make them happy.. so better lovers are those who are chicora tyye guys

Do love actually exist? Love is probably the most misused word . You like the look of a girl and you say oh i love you. You find another better looking girl than the ones you had before and you say again oh i love you

Guys also lie to girls that they love her because of her personality lol come on many 60 year old women had good personality why you did not fall in love with them if it was all about personality lol..lovers are liars and becahri dumb girls believe in such lies and some even expect you lie to them in order to make them happy.. so better lovers are those who are chicora tyye guys

Don't try to make this thread deep :P

It's about a guy wanting action, Look at you trying to sophisticate it by posing existential questions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom