What's new

Do something for Occupied Kashmir Sir.People in Madina reqesting General Raheel Sharif. Praying ....

there is no way ... i repeat no way u will get an inch of Kashmir. we have shed too much blood for it and nothing can take it away from us.

..........And have martyred many many and so many innocent civilians to take Kashmir. But their hearts still beat with Pakistan and their rising of Pakistani flags piss us even more and so we take lives away of more Kashmiris. Is this your master plan?

Must be a Pakistani Punjabi . We have many of them in unmarked graves over here in kashmir .
pretty much explains why they need independence ...the shear hatred dripping out of you ....

only people that were displaced in kashmir were pandits who are pretty pro-india.
and about the economy,dont fight the facts.
India overtakes China as world's fastest growing major economy - Telegraph
India takes China's crown as fastest growing economy — RT Business
Facts?

ONLY PEOPLE DISPLACED WERE THE PUNDITS? now thats indian talking indian facts :rofl: Please

pretty much explains why they need independence ...the shear hatred dripping out of you ....

lol madam you are indeed funny . Stop sending nice young pakistani punjabi boys to their unmarked graves in Kashmir :) .

A truly respected figure in Pakistan .. People love him ...his pictures are all over behind Rickshaws , trucks , buses on billboards ...everywhere .
May he be successful in what is expected from him .

Please try if 65 , 71 and kargil have not taught you anything . 71 me sirf Bangladesh alag kiya tha this time it will be GB and AK .
ooooooooook. This is what tells u about Pakistani spirit, we never back down. You failed to mention we took Ak and Gilgit from you.

..........And have martyred many many and so many innocent civilians to take Kashmir. But their hearts still beat with Pakistan and their rising of Pakistani flags piss us even more and so we take lives away of more Kashmiris. Is this your master plan?
no one outside the lal chowk of sri nagar indulges in such idiotic behavior ! any way NOW a days ISIS flags are replacing Pakistani ones !

ooooooooook. This is what tells u about Pakistani spirit, we never back down. You failed to mention we took Ak and Gilgit from you.

You took it before India came into picture . Jeez young kids on PDF are stupid . Please read history and then participate in debate .

lol madam you are indeed funny . Stop sending nice young pakistani punjabi boys to their unmarked graves in Kashmir :) .
Really? How much have you proven? Zilch!

Paranoia and phobia doesnt lead one anyway! Besides 1st post already told indians not to follow but I guess a large population of you cant read? :unsure:

Really? How much have you proven? Zilch!

Paranoia and phobia doesnt lead one anyway! Besides 1st post already told indians not to follow but I guess a large population of you cant read? :unsure:

Yep we are illiterate . #kthanksbye

why you guys get so upset over a prayer in Saudi Arabia or a protest in JNU....
Because india is trying to be super power so it is showing it can be effected and boiled up by things happening miles away....if someone farts in the space station be sure india knows about it :agree:

Must be a Pakistani Punjabi .

Or a scholar from JNU-

curses of all ancient gods be upon you sir for thinking so ill for us.
I dont know why you guys get so upset over a prayer in Saudi Arabia or a protest in JNU....

I think he raised a valid point- These days after Jumma the Kashmiri boys are waving ISIS flag and painting ISJK on the walls in downtown Srinagar-

I dont know why you guys get so upset over a prayer in Saudi Arabia or a protest in JNU....
Dont judge me wrong. i only mentioned a fact. Some Kashmiris do hoist pakistani flags .. but do not take it as any sign of love for pakistan .. it is mostly for publicity and for mocking Indian establishments. Now days ISIS flags are used for same purpose.

Or a scholar from JNU-

I think he raised a valid point- These days after Jumma the Kashmiri boys are waving ISIS flag and painting ISJK on the walls in downtown Srinagar-
it is for international publicity and for mocking establishment. Now ISIS are the bigger brands than pakistan in the market of Jehad. it is as simple as that.

Please try if 65 , 71 and kargil have not taught you anything . 71 me sirf Bangladesh alag kiya tha this time it will be GB and AK .
Many came and retired planning some died and some got killed then RSS bajrangdal planing and planing... only hope cant die.
There will be no india left if they tried to repeat 71 this time we wont be waiting for US...

Well i am not upset over prayers in Saudi. But since you spoke about JNU ill tell you why an ordinary Indian feels bad.

Those people are in a premier university of India studying on fully paid scholarship because the government provides quota for minorities and Kashmirs.

And with all that they have had today they dare to tarnish the very mother that fed them. They are today standing in JNU and asking for azadi only because this mother let them it is the freedom that they enjoyed which made them do this.

You people from Pakistan jailed a man for raising Indian flag to show his love of cricket and here we have men taking all the luxuries from the land and doing bullshit on campus and when arrested its called curtailing human rights.

Am pretty sure if the same had happened in Pakistan they would be dead by now.

Back
Top Bottom