What's new

Do Pakistanis Regret That India did not convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too smart for BJP Hindutva incels.
Don't make that mistake. Prime Minister Modi's and the BJP's voter base is far greater than this deluded notion them being a bunch of cow vigilantes in the interiors of UP etc

people across religious/casteist lines believe in them.

in the absence of any credible opposition, which is most unfortunate for our democracy, they are the only choice.

You're just a deliberate idiot on multiple threads I have noticed. The Aryans attempted to eradicate the IVC. This was before Islam even arose.
So you would be happier to accept that your ancestral Aryan Vedic civilization which was for more than 2000 year old till 714 AD it was conquered by Muhammad Bin Qasim's Arab marauders ? Okay, all right. :)

Hindus are like elves of Tolkien world, upper castes are Vanyar and Noldor whereas lower castes are Sindar and others
Then I refer you to the generic instruction of Dain Ironfoot in terms of a final solution to our problems.

"I have a wee proposition, if you don't mind giving me a few moments of your time. Would you consider... JUST SODDING OFF! All ye, right now!"

We are glad to have 25% of Indian landmass even though we just were 16% of the population :D

That makes India 4 times bigger than Pakistan, this is not the case, India landmass is about 3.6 times bigger than Pakistan, with a population which is 6.5 times more than Pakistan.

The reason for this falsehood is because India shows in their landmass the AJK(Pakistan), Gilgit Baltistan(Pakistan), and Aksai Chin(held by China)...so India actual landmass is almost 120,000 sq. kms (1.20 lac sq.kms) smaller than what is shown all over the media and internet, and in Indian school books.

India Landmass shown: 3,287,263 sq.kms (includes GB, AJK and Aksai Chin) all in Pak or China control.

India actual Landmass: 3,167,286 sq.kms.

Pakistan Landmass including GB and AJK is : 881,913 km²

If you divide India actual Landmass with Pakistan actual Landmass the figure makes it: 3.59

So India is 3.59 times bigger than Pakistan and not 4 times...
And population of India at 1.35 billion and for Pakistan at 220 million is about 6.5 times more than Pakistan.

So you would be happier to accept that your ancestral Aryan Vedic civilization which was for more than 2000 year old till 714 AD it was conquered by Muhammad Bin Qasim's Arab marauders ? Okay, all right. :)
He never wiped anyone out though did he? So what is your point? Qasim's "marauders" responded to an act of kidnapping and piracy centuries ago. The IVC lives on through the Pakistani nation. Learn to be at peace with that. And we are glad we left your elephant riding antics long behind. The reality is that we don't care if you wish to remain as such now, as long as you bugger off and leave Muslims alone.

You don't have to that's the tragic part. The one you have to prove that have a very methodical way and you cannot fake being maratha or rajahstani of whatever.

goodluck i say
Why should I even fake myself to be someone who I am not? I don't know why you are obsessed with me not being Marathi lol. It's just laughable.

Since my days on PDF I honestly think most of the posters including senior lots do regret it, even if they deny at face. I want to bring two points in discussion:
1) Seekers: Instead of following a wise person we have a culture of Seekers
2) Karma: Your Karma has higher value than your religion or your way of worshipping (idol/imaginary)

Just my opinion

I'm answering your original question in this antimatter explosion of a thread you started, so relax. I'm illustrating my perfect theoretical solution, not anything realistic.
As you said, your solution is not realastic.

My solution on the other hand of both countries keeping their own Kashmir is realistic. It will actually solve the Kashmir problem and maybe there might be peace between the two countries.

As you said, your solution is not realastic.

My solution on the other hand of both countries keeping their own Kashmir is realistic. It will actually solve the Kashmir problem and maybe there might be peace between the two countries.
Why not stick to your own thread topic instead of drawing in a second electric shtstorm just for giggles?

Only thing dumb fucks like you forget is that more than half of this country is composed of the same people that were invading and kicking the shit out of your for a thousand years.. while the other half have been muslim for a thousand years with several indigenous states.

Sindh is perhaps the oldest nation state in south asia which has had several indigenous muslim dynasties through out ages.

There are more Pakhtun Baloch Turk etc in Pakistan than anywhere on the fkin planet.

while you moan here hundreds of years back we took dozens of thousands of your people as slaves. The descendants of whom can still be found in my native Balochistan. So perhaps tone down the BS.
More Turks in Pakistan than anywhere on the planet. Sure. Tell me more.

And you taking pride in taking people as slaves just reinforces my perception of you lot.

Why not stick to your own thread topic instead of drawing in a second electric shtstorm just for giggles?
Tried it initially but people kept on straying away from it.

Since my days on PDF I honestly think most of the posters including senior lots do regret it, even if they deny at face. I want to bring two points in discussion:
1) Seekers: Instead of following a wise person we have a culture of Seekers
2) Karma: Your Karma has higher value than your religion or your way of worshipping (idol/imaginary)

Just my opinion
They don't understand spirituality so what you say will be on deaf ears.

That makes India 4 times bigger than Pakistan, this is not the case, India landmass is about 3.6 times bigger than Pakistan, with a population which is 6.5 times more than Pakistan.

@AUz What a stupid argument it was.
You Pakistanis also lost access to total landmass of India after partition. So not just Indians who lost territory of Pakistan, similarity Pakistanis also lost terrority of Indian and vice versa.

he freed them from cow worship enlighten them with message of Prophet SAW and Islam

no no no cow is no bhagwan and pishi is no amrit WORD!
Yaa, try a better feign. Sindh was half Buddhist and half Hindu at the time Arab conquered invaded it 1200 yrs back. And talking of Pishi, there are enough Haddis in Arabic language expounding on benefits of Camel pishi.

More Turks in Pakistan than anywhere on the planet. Sure. Tell me more.

And you taking pride in taking people as slaves just reinforces my perception of you lot.

there are definitely more gilzais/khiljis, chugtais etc in Pakistan than anywhere.

gilzais meaning the tribe “khilji”.

And yes I do take pride in taking slaves specially when some moron like you starts yapping nonsense.

Because I don't bother. It's all out there. Literature on Islamic conquests is anything but rare. I believe you have read it too. A single mosque destroyed and so much bitterness. Hundreds of temples destroyed and conversation at consent. Yeah. Sure.
How is it relevant? I showed you what a NY Times journalist found in India as he was visiting the country and interviewing people during Babri Mosque demolition fiasco.

I haven't posted anything 'bad' about Hinduism.

I already gave you books and sources confirming that Islam did not spread due to forced conversions. You haven't shown me a single counter-evidence from credible, academic sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom