What's new

DO NOT UPLOAD CONTENT AGAINST THE HIGHER JUDICIARY

flameboard

Reaction score
Media Center | PTA

In light of this announcement and the fact that I am not in Pakistan and Defence.pk servers are not location in Pakistan, I would like to announce that:

PAKISTANI HIGHER JUDICIARY MAKE A POO POO IN THEIR PANTS EVERYDAY.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THE HIGHER JUDICIARY OF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ALSO MAKES A POO POO IN THEIR PANTS EVERYDAY INCLUDING THE COUNTRY I AM IN. This is a challenge to anyone that wants to limit my freedom of speech for no reason.

Anyone that reports me or or tries to cause problem is voluntarily declaring that they also make a POO POO in their pants EVERYDAY.

1618175973973.png

Media Center | PTA

In light of this announcement and the fact that I am not in Pakistan and Defence.pk servers are not location in Pakistan, I would like to announce that:

PAKISTANI HIGHER JUDICIARY MAKE A POO POO IN THEIR PANTS EVERYDAY.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THE HIGHER JUDICIARY OF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ALSO MAKES A POO POO IN THEIR PANTS EVERYDAY INCLUDING THE COUNTRY I AM IN. This is a challenge to anyone that wants to limit my freedom of speech for no reason.

Anyone that reports me or or tries to cause problem is voluntarily declaring that they also make a POO POO in their pants EVERYDAY.

View attachment 733224
I just did POO POO in my Pants while reading this hilarious post ... btw moving it to dedicated section

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom