What's new

Do internet forums increase hate??

But our friend CD is much helpful in bringing the evil Indians back to all threads...

right CD????:what:

LOL, I never use the word "evil" to describe people, it's far too subjective.

(The exception of course being people like Hitler.)

But our friend CD is much helpful in bringing the evil Indians back to all threads...

right CD????:what:

he is back-tracking his proverb , might be feared-some that we might not abligue to his thread's invitations..
he is wrong , don't know we are habitual to put ourself into mud every now and then and will keep doing it , what ever ..

Please back up your assertion that Chinese students are brought up to believe in "Han Superiority". :lol:

In fact in many Southern Chinese provinces we don't even call it Han, we use Tang instead.

So again... find me even ONE reputable source to back up your ridiculous assertion.

Mr.Han I need not prove something that is so common knowledge to any one who is willing to open his eyes fully and see the truth.

Ask yourself why the Tibetans and the Uighurs hate the Han and you got your answer.

Meanwhile if you get the time read this http://www.savetibet.org/files/documents/JampaRacism.pdf

Q: Do Internet forums increase hate?
A: Increase? No. As someone already pointed out, it's the anonymity of the internet (like alcohol) that allows one to show their true colours.

no internet forum increase your knowledge as you come to know about different opinions of different peoples

LOL, I just let your fellow Northeast Indians speak for themselves. :lol:

sometimes u become pakistani defending against india.
sometimes u become srilankan defending against india.
sometimes u become Bangladeshi defending against india.
you r already chinese defending against india.
sometimes u become NE indian defending against other indian..

how many passports u have??:azn:

and you always bring same things again and again.

LOL, I just let your fellow Northeast Indians speak for themselves. :lol:

It would be better if you leave the North East Indian business to us and concentrate on letting your Tibetan and Uighur citizens speak freely for themselves and not trying to forcefully Han-ize them. :agree:

I started this thread coz i feel few changes in my self towards the people of other countries :D since i have joined this forum.Some times it frustrates even at the time of job and i joined another forum and i found my self talking with same view which i got while communicating on this forum.

Yea most of them do especially defence forums where you will see all chauvinists clashing with each other on their ego, PDF and IDF are prime examples. I was in same situation few yrs ago where I used to waste a lot of time online mainly on yahoo chat groups and defence forums. I never hated anyone before, heck I was 19 and didnt even know that there is punjab in pakistan too or where is karachi. But I started reading few biased sources and as human tendency started believing them because it puts 'us' in good light while anything anyone says against your people/country/religion, you tend to think that they hate you and you should do the same.

I accept I was being lil chauvinist too but then once I saw an afghan forum where some afghans were talking about greatness of afghanistan and its culture, I thougth hey wait a min they are a failed state and if I am thinking same as them then there has to be something wrong. I had pissed off too many people at too many forums but then I realized all I was doing was to create walls around me. So I stopped visiting these forums and yea I feel good, away from all this hate. I dont have favorable opinion of islam or many groups now either but I dont talk rubbish about it anymore.

It is easy to get brainwashed but you need to introspect your own people/country and you will see that you are not perfect either. If you see bias in islam you must critically analyze Hinduism too. Now I laugh at stupidity of many people but also worry about zealots who preach violence. To be better you have to look at your own mistakes and rectify them rather than point out fingers at others. Anyways its all crap, I stopped visiting these forums or atleast replying to any post. You too should get a life !

Back
Top Bottom