What's new

Do international aerospace companies hire aero engineers from Pakistan

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Do aerospace companies like dassault,bae,GD,saab,and northrup hire aerospace engineers from Pakistan,i am going to complete my pre engineering this year and im probably going to do bachelors from cae so i would like to know if these companies offer jobs to pakistani engineers,thanks

If Pakistanis are qualified and eligible enough why woudn't they? are u talking about campus recruitment? and what is cae btw?

"Hanooz Dilli door Ast"

You haven't yet completed your High school and it will be another 5 years before you have your Aeronautical degree in hand.
Things can change after all those years so no point in asking now.

Better go overseas for Aero eng

If you can pay upto 2cr.

US,Canada,Japan,UK,Sweden etc

If you can't,the cheaper alternatives are.

Holland,Turkey,S.Korea,China,Finland,Germany and Austria.

It also should be a good idea,if you can get into a good Pakistani uni and go abroad for masters,ie to Germany or above countries.

If you can pay upto 2cr.

It also should be a good idea,if you can get into a good Pakistani uni and go abroad for masters,ie to Germany or above countries.

Turkey all the way a suggestion for all Pakistanis or China learning Chinese is mandatory but in the long run alot of good opportunities in back in Pakistan.

If you can pay upto 2cr.

i cannot afford 2 crore so any unis in germany,or the above countries u can recommend ?and also any idea what would be the average fee per semester :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom