What's new

Do Indians consider themselves Middle Eastern or Asian?

Outside India as Indian , Inside India as South Indian , Inside South India as Tamil , Inside Tamil Nadu as Coimbatorean , Inside Coimbatore as 'Cheran Nagar - ean ' . :lol:

Here in USA, these people refer the East Asians as Asians. We are just Indians...

Last edited:
I think South Asians should be classified as a separate race. We don't look anything like any other race. We have bits and pieces of every race.

I can identify a South Asian in a crowd without failure and irrespective of the shade of color. I see ourselves as the troll race, we fuc* with peoples mind :lol:. I mean I have been called Turk, Kazakh, Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Latino, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Italian and once was called Samoan :cheesy: so go figure.

I hereby propose to start a movement for declaring us Indians as a separate race. I mean theres close to 1.5 Billion of us:cheers:

In china- Indians=south asians
In India- Chinese=east asians
In usa- asians=mostly chinese and other east asian countries [due to their large population in states].
Indians=indians.
In uk- asians=indians, pakistanis, bangladeshis and sri lankans [due to huge subcontinental diaspora there]
chinese=chinese

When China are planning to take Tibetens back ?? They are taking our jobs :-(

When China are planning to take Tibetens back ?? They are taking our jobs :-(

Easy Rajan. Don't get banned the very first day! I suggest you delete your previous post. That word is a racial slur in the west.

Indian. I don't believe in the whole "Asian" thing since there really is only one continent north of Africa and that's Eurasia. Why is Europe even considered a separate continent from Asia when they're part of the same tectonic plate? White people think they're so special they need a separate continent? If anything the subcontinent of south Asia which has it's own plate should be considered a separate continent.

Racially, linguistically and as far as cuisine, I feel we are closer to the persians, arabs and whites although culturally (in terms of religion, morality and intellectual affinity) we're closer to the south-east asian and east asian people.

Do chinese consider themselves monkeys or owls?

I believe it's the latter.. but I'd like to hear what chinese think themselves.

:laugh:

South Asians are a distinct grounding from where the first civilisations emerge. The region between the River Indus and Ganges has provided an ancient source of raw materials needed for civilisation. The modern day South Asian groups are quite distinct despite the claims fueled by political views. We are not a Semetic people (Arabs and Jewish).

central indians,north and western indians has its roots in mehrgarr civilization.

this is very much safe to assume that the people of mehrgarh civilization were the ancestors of half of indians and majority of pakistanis

Mate don't troll. He asked an innocent question out of curiosity. Try to help him and if you can't do that then try not posting on thread. This is a humble request.

Do chinese consider themselves monkeys or owls?

I believe it's the latter.. but I'd like to hear what chinese think themselves.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom