What's new

DO IAF IS FORMING A WRONG WAR DOCTERINE FORMATION...??????

IAF has always been regarded as one of the best air forces, but the fact remains, when it comes to the deliverance... IAF as always unable to deliver.. so whats the use of having such an Air Force? LOL... '65 war exchange ratio 2.4:1 in favour of PAF (17 PAF kills vs 7 IAF kills) '71 war... 1.8:1 in favour of PAF (18 PAF kills vs 10 IAF kills) & you people lost numerous aircraft to PAF & Army Air Defence during kargil conflict, stats say it all... IAF war doctrine...COmplete faliure always!

Baiya..wats the use in winning battles if u loose the war..? thsts the case with Pakistani Armed Forces

there is nothing wrong thing is in right direction and we are little late in MMRCA

we have to keep china and Pakistan in our mind

we are still behind and need lots of things

IAF has always been regarded as one of the best air forces, but the fact remains, when it comes to the deliverance... IAF as always unable to deliver.. so whats the use of having such an Air Force? LOL... '65 war exchange ratio 2.4:1 in favour of PAF (17 PAF kills vs 7 IAF kills) '71 war... 1.8:1 in favour of PAF (18 PAF kills vs 10 IAF kills) & you people lost numerous aircraft to PAF & Army Air Defence during kargil conflict, stats say it all... IAF war doctrine...COmplete faliure always!

share the source buddy

IAF in 2017

IDEAL WAR FORMATION

A A A A A A A
B B B B B B B B B B B B B
C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C
D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

THIS SHOULD BE THE IDEAL WAR FORMATION FOR A AIR FORCE..ie it should have the best fighter in less numbers but at front...suplemented by second best in more numbers and so on...
this war formation was used by iaf in 1971...
also in a recent report pentagon called this as the best war formation to win a war for any air force...but iaf is doing something like this

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA <>SU-30MKI-280
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B<MMRCA-126~200>
C C C C C C C C C C C C C C<MIRAGE-2000-H,MIG-29SMT~110>
D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D <TEJAS,MIG-21BIS~320>

which was recently criticized by a parliamentary committee.the committee recommended to increase mmrca order and reduce the size of 30 mki by 50 i.e 230...also asked to develop tejas mark -2 and have near about 300 mk-2 planes in the inventory AS WELL AS 110 MIG-21BIS ????

what u all say...folks...(CONSIDERING PAK -FA WILL BE INDUCTED FROM 2018 ONWARDS...

ifeel best formation is arrow formation:D lead by mig21 as bait followed by su30 :cheesy:. Cessna aircraft can be employed for low level bombing only if they could carry the weight:sniper:.

may be indian planers formulating some chakerview as done in maha bharat:woot:

you have the link??? i googled couldnt fint it out..

i tried that too sir...but was dissappointed...actually i read the book in 2003 at the library....it is from london bridge publications and it costs near about...rs.1450.....:what:

ifeel best formation is arrow formation:D lead by mig21 as bait followed by su30 :cheesy:. Cessna aircraft can be employed for low level bombing only if they could carry the weight:sniper:.

may be indian planers formulating some chakerview as done in maha bharat:woot:
india can use mig-27,jaguar for bombing the ground...but cesna.... feels difficult...also some countier use hawk as light bomber...also...our mirage,mig-27,su-30 all can bomb the soil to hell.........

well arrow formation wont work for such large country with scattered force....i feel that...

india can use mig-27,jaguar for bombing the ground...but cesna.... feels difficult...also some countier use hawk as light bomber...also...our mirage,mig-27,su-30 all can bomb the soil to hell.........

well arrow formation wont work for such large country with scattered force....i feel that...

wel buddy u took it too seriously:rofl: . i was kidding.
do u still believe cesna 2seater plane for bombing of course mig27,jags ground attackers.:mps:

In my opinion ur analysis of the formation is wrong,
ur assuming all ur planes will fly simultaneous and so will adopt this formation.
It could be tht IAF adopts ur formation and keeps the additional MKIs and MMCRA in reserves if some crash or r shot down.
IAF has experience with MIGs thts why MKIs r being inducted in large numbers, Ur pilots have less experience with MMCRA planes so 124 planes is good for introduction stages. plus i thk MMCRA will be ur most dangerous plane, not the MKIs.

In my opinion ur analysis of the formation is wrong,
ur assuming all ur planes will fly simultaneous and so will adopt this formation.
It could be tht IAF adopts ur formation and keeps the additional MKIs and MMCRA in reserves if some crash or r shot down.
IAF has experience with MIGs thts why MKIs r being inducted in large numbers, Ur pilots have less experience with MMCRA planes so 124 planes is good for introduction stages. plus i thk MMCRA will be ur most dangerous plane, not the MKIs.

sir,
i never talked about combat formation ...i talked about docterine formation which is seen as overall inventory status ratio...and its successful employment in war...also su-30mki is a heavy fighter mostly for air to air war...so i feel/believe it will be taken as the first choice.....also the place i m mentioning is not according to combat but their capability ratio position.....:tup:

Back
Top Bottom