What's new

"Disgust' over Muslim wife-beating book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever would beat his wife has domestic issues, rather than Islamic issues.

It is apparent in every country and amongst different people, so there's no need to bash religion on this.

This is such a stupid thread.. All you bloody morons sitting on all sides. Don't tell me you have never seen this. Perhaps in your own home.

Before try to humiliate other nation, religion or culture....these Indians should take a look at the mirror:

-Marrying dog...too bad I can't post the image
-Marry grand-ma over 70s
-all kind of bullsh11t that I don't want to dig the dirty side of India...that will make me smell bad.
So swallow your curry and leave other alone...LMAO

mate you dont have to go all the way to india.. just go to your dining table and smell the food your mom made.. or just ope n your mouth for all the bad smells of the world

OP: It's a third world culture in general. Islam (read Qur'an) does not advocate every criminal activity mullahs encourage their followers to commit. This culture of beating wives is very prevalent in rural South Asia, including India.

is this activity mentioned in qwuran or hadit etc?

OP: It's a third world culture in general. Islam (read Qur'an) does not advocate every criminal activity mullahs encourage their followers to commit. This culture of beating wives is very prevalent in rural South Asia, including India.
i agree.. this happens even in india.. males haev had it good for too long.. but again no religious book in india says to do this.

No such thing is written in the Qur'an. Don't know about Hadith, but there are lots of fake Hadith out there with the craziest ideas.

The owner of the store selling the controversial marriage guide

These store owners should face heavy fines and be closed down, plain and simple.

Are these people living under a rock? How many times do you have to hit them on the head before these imbeciles understand that some "traditional" behaviors are not acceptable?

Well, First of all the similar post was posted twice before!
The writer of that book is not ISLAM itself!!

Quoting from my last thread:
Culprit has also written objectionable things in his books about Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Islam emphasizes to Deal Justly with Wives!

A Hadith:
ihhUAUfN3Bntt.jpg

tumblr_lpyzg3TTFv1qhapsjo1_500%2Bcopy-762099.jpg

What I find more concerning is the Muslim "Hindu-beating" book that is apparently circulating throughout the Muslim street. The book is also titled "History of India".

What I find more concerning is the Muslim "Hindu-beating" book that is apparently circulating throughout the Muslim street. The book is also titled "History of India".

why does it concern you? beause of the barbaric nature of the act?

Its funny to see guys defending such stupid practice. be honest to yourself guys.

Muslims are trying to institutionalize wife beating by publishing such books... In some time this book will be cornerstone of all fatwas issued against married women in Islamic world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom