What's new

Discussion Thread: iPhone 5S and 5C launched

Yes bitches, this is my phone. Bring in what you got?

1231083_10202024581602995_1806516017_n.jpg

Yes bitches, this is my phone. Bring in what you got?

1231083_10202024581602995_1806516017_n.jpg

my cousin has this..............excellent product with exceptional build quality

but camera is a bit on weaker side

I was comparing Lg G2 with Xperia Z1

and i was saying that LG G2 beat all other smart phones in benchmark scores

I never had any issues or never faced any lags in playing any game on note 2 ..i am very much satisfied with it so i will wait for note 4

z1 scores are not even out yet mate!!

And already xperia z ultra has better scores than lg g2 as clock rate of processor is higher and it gives 50 mb more ram to gpu

otherwise they have similar processor and gpu:cheers:

my cousin has this..............excellent product with exceptional build quality

z1 scores are not even out yet mate!!

And already xperia z ultra has better scores than lg g2 as clock rate of processor is higher and it gives 50 mb more ram to gpu

otherwise they have similar processor and gpu:cheers:

that's not true ..watch these videos

as far lg g2 and Xperia z ultra..here is a comparison of benchmrak results..xperia z is very big compare to LG G2 but still LG G2 perform better

LG G2 review: Beautiful monster - GSMArena.com

Last edited by a moderator:
My beloved and loyal partner note 2 LTE (32 GB Korean version) :P

1237007_10201454795003816_927731019_n.jpg

Ew, which archaic laptop is that? :D

Happiness is playing Crysis 3

If people say, gaming is bad for study, tell them to screw off. Crysis shaped my life. I was in second year when i started playing crysis series for the first time. Now i'm a Grad student in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics.

Ew, which archaic laptop is that? :D

If people say, gaming is bad for study, tell them to screw off. Crysis shaped my life. I was in second year when i started playing crysis series for the first time. Now i'm a Grad student in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics.

Respect. Crysis is my love i have played all games of Crysis series. Looking forward to GTA 5 now :D its releasing on 17th

Respect. Crysis is my love i have played all games of Crysis series. Looking forward to GTA 5 now :D its releasing on 17th

I love playing sci-fi FPS. Dead Space is one of my favorite. Look into that. You'll be shocked to know that many of Nanosuit features are in active research. :D

Optical stealth using negative refractive index is one of my preferred research topic in Nanophotonics, and material science department is working on active ballistic protection using non-Newtonian fluids.

So yes, sci-fi turns into reality much faster than you can ever imagine.

Camera is on what?

Somebody give this guy a bottle of glucose.

I love playing sci-fi FPS. Dead Space is one of my favorite. Look into that. You'll be shocked to know that many of Nanosuit features are in active research. :D

Optical stealth using negative refractive index is one of my preferred research topic in Nanophotonics, and material science department is working on active ballistic protection using non-Newtonian fluids.

So yes, sci-fi turns into reality much faster than you can ever imagine.

Yes i'll, have you played Deus Ex Human Revolution? Its sick man you should play it if you haven't already. Do you like Open world games too? Like GTA, Assassins Creed and Mafia 2

No thanks, ima wait till the iPhone 6

Its my work laptop and quiet old acer aspire 2920(i think 6/7 yeaar old) but still doing plenty of heavy and rough work for me..it was the only 12 inch laptop with dvd-Rw when i bought it :D

I'm gonna buy 13' Macbook Air in this upcoming sale season. Now i'm using Dell XPS L502X i7 laptop with JBL speakers. I have this weakness for these all metal electronics. :D

I'm gonna buy 13' Macbook Air in this upcoming sale season. Now i'm using Dell XPS L502X i7 laptop with JBL speakers. I have this weakness for these all metal electronics. :D

I actually buy things only when i need them. If something is satisfying all my requirement then i don't just change them for sake of show off or holding latest and greatest ..

Guess what this laptop is very solid even after use of 7 year and its still portable and faster considering the fact that its running Intel® Core 2 with same 2GB Ram as my note 2 :D

so what is the sale price of macbook air? :P What i don't undertsand is why apple charge so much money just for software..i mean they would be running the same intel i3, i5 or i7 but its just their operating system which compliment the hardware better..

I actually buy things only when i need them. If something is satisfying all my requirement then i don't just change them for sake of show off or holding latest and greatest ..

Guess what this laptop is very solid even after use of 7 year and its still portable and faster considering the fact that its running Intel® Core 2 with same 2GB Ram as my note 2 :D

so what is the sale price of macbook air? :P What i don't undertsand is why apple charge so much money just for software..i mean they would be running the same intel i3, i5 or i7 but its just their operating system which compliment the hardware better..

They're much overpriced from their peer competitions, but they don't sacrifice a bit on the build quality. I hate creaking sound in plastics, as in phone and laptop joints. It irritates me as hell.

My choice narrows down to Macbook Air 13' or Dell XPS 14z.

Back
Top Bottom