What's new

(Discretion Advised) BDR rebellion and Bangladesh army 2009 in pics...

2740979f5e42af7282eea4711ac33ea2.jpg

The softer side of a soldier is seen at BDR Gate-4 near Jigatola yesterday after hearing about 39 bodies of officers being found.Photo: Shawkat Jamil

Last edited:
A little suggestion Raquib. Try to utilize the picture limit of one post. You can post a maximum of eight pictures in one post. Excessive pages in a thread tend to get annoying :/

:tup:

A little suggestion Raquib. Try to utilize the picture limit of one post. You can post a maximum of eight pictures in one post. Excessive pages in a thread tend to get annoying :/

:tup:

sorry for that... now i'll be posting 8 pics in one post... :)

06b0a7d0866b39b354902f1cb88aeb0b.jpg

Army soldiers in green uniform scan Bangladeshi border guards as they report back at their headquarters in Dhaka on Sunday. (Pavel Rahman/Associated Press)

31f95a6ac422dc46c58ccf104faf41ab.jpg

Members of the Bangladeshi army begin a search for missing officers after the end of the mutiny in Dhaka. Photograph: Abir Abdullah/EPA

e259d5fb306fe0fb7f4e0d7b16c69c30.jpg

Relatives of a member of Bangladesh Rifles BDR wait in front of the BDR headquarters in Dhaka. Photo: Reuters

e91535509050394826307b330d872bef.jpg

A policeman stands guard as family members of Bangladesh Border Guards (BDR) officials walk through streets after being released by ...

28f223d4e237f5abbd08ec4ddd05c2d9.jpg

Last edited:
Ah man.I am really sad after seeing these pictures.I hope this does not happen again and hopefully Bangladesh will have a good future and i apologize to Bangladeshi Members for any rude comments i made before about Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Ah man.I am really sad after seeing these pictures.I hope this does not happen again and hopefully Bangladesh will have a good future and i apologize to Bangladesh for any rude comments i made before about Bangladeshis.

It's ok brother. No hard feeling. We all sometime get emotional and carried away.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Sad story. Apparently, it was about money. The BDR must have been either extremely depressed by the way they were treated or agitated by external elements. I hope everything works out well for you guys.

By the way, what is the official punishment for mutiny in Pakistan and Bangladesh? Death or just court-martial? Is it the same if death is invovled?

Back
Top Bottom