197_B.jpg

045_B.jpg

043_B.jpg

019_B.jpg

Awesome pics......Very nice county....I hope i'll visit Azerbaijan one day

BTW this reminds me of Saif-ul-malook
019_B.jpg

Azərbaycan;962990 said:
It is not that expensive to visit Azerbaijan.

well, if you dont have the penny, everything is expensive. :cry:

at least the ruturned plane ticket will be over £600, plus food ,accommodation and going around. hope i win the lottery, i have now put azarbiajan into my list of destinations. :smitten:

Excellent pics. Good to see Azerbaijani people are modern, open minded and more tilted towards their own culture. Thanks for sharing.

Azərbaycan;960408 said:
We have a thread about the Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. But this thread is totally about Azerbaijan from east to west. I will introduce you every step of Azerbaijan:welcome:

Love you Pakistani brothers!:pdf:

Azerbaijan.gif

azerbaijan_map_2007-worldfactbook.jpg

Territory: 86,6 thousands sq. km
Population: 9 mln. people
Capital: Baku

Azerbaijan is situated in the Caucasus region, on the crossroads of Europe and Asia. Three physical features dominate Azerbaijan: the Caspian Sea, whose shoreline forms a natural boundary to the east; the Greater Caucasus mountain range to the north; and the extensive flatlands at the country's center. About the size of Portugal or the state of Maine, Azerbaijan has a total land area of approximately 86,600 square kilometers, less than 1% of the land area of the former Soviet Union. Of the three Transcaucasian states, Azerbaijan has the greatest land area. Special administrative subdivisions are the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, which is separated from the rest of Azerbaijan by a strip of Armenian territory, and the Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Region, entirely within Azerbaijan. Located in the region of the southern Caucasus Mountains, Azerbaijan borders the Caspian Sea to the east, Georgia and Russia to the north, Iran to the south, and Armenia to the southwest and west. A small part of Nakhchivan also borders Turkey to the northwest. The capital of Azerbaijan is the ancient city of Baku, which has the largest and best harbor on the Caspian Sea and has long been the center of the republic's oil industry.

Thank You for coming here! Azerbaijan is the only Country which has really intrested me in the "Muslim World". You have a beautiful Country :) I would like to visit Azerbaijan one day.

I have not heard this before. Armenians claim that they defeated Azerbaijanis. There are 3 million Armenians and have their own army. While Abkhazia has 100,000 people and South Ossetia 50,000 against Georgia's huge army. So Russia intervened against Georgia.

Then how come Azerbaijanis have good relations with Russia ? Azerbaijan is selling cheap gas to Russia. Then Russia resells that gas to Europe with huge profits. Why not just export it to Europe through Georgia and Turkey.

That complicates relation with other Muslim countries including Iran. If Karabagh is occupied by Armenia then Palestine is also occupied Zionazis. They keep Palestinians in concentration camps. Even then you have relations with them . Learn something from Turkey !

It is upto Azerbaijan to resolve issue with Iran. I don't see why Iran and Azerbaijan cannot be close. Both Iran and Turkey are kin of Azerbaijan. It is up to Azerbaijan to change its policies and have close relations with Iran. Since close Iran-Azerbaijan relations will help Azerbaijan more than Iran.

That news had its impact and now many Muslim see Azerbaijan as puppet of Zionazis.

Russia is double crossing Azerbaijan getting cheap gas and supportin Armenia. There is no solution in sight. Azerbaijan needs more friends. Azerbaijan has to get close to Iran and other Muslim countries. Russia and Western countries will always support Armenia.

You're not very welcoming:disagree:
This forum is about Pakistan- not Palestine....maybe you should take your emotion's for Palestine somewhere else? :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom