What's new

‘Disastrous’ situation in Kashmir, says India’s leading retina surgeon

@User I have a question for you. What sort of parent puts his or her child in front of a mob attacking security forces?
Only a nonsense can think like that...wherever protest happens Indian forces deliberately use brute force to punish residents as i posted a thread earlier when they snatch 5 year old kid from her mother tortured him and showered him with 12 gauge buck shot.
http://kashmirreader.com/2016/07/26...-regained-sight-in-injured-eye-after-surgery/

Only a nonsense can think like that...wherever protest happens Indian forces deliberately use brute force to punish residents as i posted a thread earlier when the snatch 5 year old kid from her mother tortured him and showered him with 12 gauge buck shot.
http://kashmirreader.com/2016/07/26...-regained-sight-in-injured-eye-after-surgery/

I think someone would need to be mentally very ill to do that.

In fact, the entire toli would have to be very mentally ill to stand by while one of theirs does that.

Please do not embarrass yourself sister.

@User I have a question for you. What sort of parent puts his or her child in front of a mob attacking security forces?

You want me to believe its a democracy ................... or you want me to answer your question?

What do you have to say about parents of Gandhi, Jinnah, or all of the freedom fighters who fought British ............... they must have been really bad parents who taught their children not to bow in front of occupiers?

Democracy where? when? Propaganda has turned you Indians into extremists by the way ............ not that it worries me but you people express some very extremist comments.

Arvind Kejriwal and company did Dharna's in Delhi. No one fired at them with Pellet Guns. He's currently CM of Delhi. Yes, Democracy allows Peaceful Protests, but if someone takes GUN in his hands - he should be ready to get Bullet in his Forehead.

PS: Feeling about Propaganda is Mutual. :lol:

You want me to believe its a democracy ................... or you want me to answer your question?

What do you have to say about parents of Gandhi, Jinnah, or all of the freedom fighters who fought British ............... they must have been really bad parents who taught their children not to bow in front of occupiers?

Please brother. You are a parent. It was a simple question. Mujhe aap simple jawaab dijiye. Ghuma fira ke baat karne ki aadat nahin hai mujhe.

Arvind Kejriwal and company did Dharna's in Delhi. No one fired at them with Pellet Guns. He's currently CM of Delhi. Yes, Democracy allows Peaceful Protests, but if someone takes GUN in his hands - he should be ready to get Bullet in his Forehead.

what a crap they don't have guns and for your info Indian barbaric forces not use pallet guns but shot guns and buckshot shells (used for hunting).
_75663863_stonepelting_002.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

We had to see these days where Indians would compare IOK with Delhi to justify their brutal oppression and occupation of dignified people. People living in propaganda with their comparisons :D

Democracy where? when? Propaganda has turned you Indians into extremists by the way ............ not that it worries me but you people express some very extremist comments.

What a time, we are living in:enjoy:.....Now Pakistanis are lecturing us about extremism!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Please brother. You are a parent. It was a simple question. Mujhe aap simple jawaab dijiye. Ghuma fira ke baat karne ki aadat nahin hai mujhe.

As a parent I will kick out my boys the day if they dare not challenge the oppressor and would prefer to remain in the comfort of their home while their unarmed countrymen get maimed by the occupiers.

What a time, we are living in:enjoy:.....Now Pakistanis are lecturing us about extremism!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

At least we fought our extremists when will Indians gather that courage?

@User you do realize that the combine from your side like Hafeez Saeed and the ISI and our side like Geelani and Asiya have successfully destroyed yet another generation of Kashmiris?

How you think these small kids are going to grow up? What do you think their future is going to be like?

Yeh log kabhi sochte hain masoomon ke baare mein? Tauba.

@User you do realize that the combine from your side like Hafeez Saeed and the ISI and our side like Geelani and Asiya have successfully destroyed yet another generation of Kashmiris?

How you think these small kids are going to grow up? What do you think their future is going to be like?

Yeh log kabhi sochte hain masoomon ke baare mein? Tauba.

If you feel so much for the people then let them decide their fate ......................... give them their right to how they want to live and be governed.

Mazloomiat ko samjtay bhi ho aur zalim ki safh may say nikalty bhi nai ................ kamal admi ho bahi.

If you feel so much for the people then let them decide their fate ......................... give them their right to how they want to live and be governed.

Mazloomiat ko samjtay bhi ho aur zalim ki safh may say nikalty bhi nai ................ kamal admi ho bahi.

They cannot decide their fate at the cost of my country. The integrity of India is paramount.

What they can do is learn to live like decent Indians. Like 180 million other Muslims do. If they do not want to live as Indians, they can keep protesting. It will make zero difference to a huge country like India. If they get violent, they will be killed.

No one is oppressing them as long as they do not get violent. Unless you equate oppression to us not agreeing to let Kashmir merge with Pakistan. That is simply not going to happen. Forget Pakistan. China is incapable of forcing the issue militarily.

Short of militarily, you guys can keep appealing to our sense of fairplay and decency. Your army can keep hiding behind the paid poor rabble they send over to kill and be killed.

I put it to you now. Agar aapko in logon ka itna khyal tha, to aap unke liye kyun nahin ladte. Aapki fauj ne kya choodiyaan pehn rakhi hai. Kyun nahin maidan mein aati.

Maloom hai unko kya hoga. Isiliye in saifulla bahdur ali jaise suaron ko bhejte hain paise aur bandook de kar.

Last edited:
I am very unhappy with indian army..they should not use pellet guns. If someone is doing voilent protest against the people and state then they should be shot in the head with a big bore bullet.
As i previously told we are intrested in kashmir land and peacefull people...voilent and terrorist supporters can f c u k off.v care a shit.
Indian army should be given free hand to send them to lie beside buran .

They cannot decide their fate at the cost of my country. The integrity of India is paramount.

What they can do is learn to live like decent Indians. Like 180 million other Muslims do. If they do not want to live as Indians, they can keep protesting. It will make zero difference to a huge country like India. If they get violent, they will be killed.

No one is oppressing them as long as they do not get violent. Unless you equate oppression to us not agreeing to let Kashmir merge with Pakistan. That is simply not going to happen. Forget Pakistan. China is incapable of forcing the issue militarily.

Short of militarily, you guys can keep appealing to our sense of fairplay and decency. Your army can keep hiding behind the paid poor rabble they send over to kill and be killed.

I put it to you know. Agar aapko in logon ka itna khyal tha, to aap unke liye kyun nahin ladte. Aapki fauj ne kya choodiyaan pehn rakhi hai. Kyun nahin maidan mein aati.

Maloom hai unko kya hoga. Isiliye in saifulla bahdur ali jaise suaron ko bhejte hain paise aur bandook de kar.

So you want them to become sheeple like other 180 million ................ pathetic

Tell me do you despise Tipu Sultan? They are the current times Tipu Sultans fighting for their land and for their freedom. You Indians can keep telling us and them how you would kill them but that won't deter their resolve a bit................. know why? because they have spilt their blood for their freedom and they would get it may it take another century but they will. And may be that will teach rest of you 180 million sheeple to stand for your rights.

As a parent I will kick out my boys the day if they dare not challenge the oppressor and would prefer to remain in the comfort of their home while their unarmed countrymen get maimed by the occupiers.

At least we fought our extremists when will Indians gather that courage?

Have not you saw us fighting extremism in Kashmir from last +25 years and recently from July 08 on wards????

You are fighting extremism.....Reaaaaaally!!!!!! Thats news to me!!!!! Do i need to post recent videos of your so called NGO workers propagating peace in Lahore/Faisalabad/Islamabad/Karachi. Also, do I need to post the links of Pakistani Govt. department published books being taught in Pakistani schools teaching tolerance to adolescent children of very young age?????

Back
Top Bottom