What's new

‘Disastrous’ situation in Kashmir, says India’s leading retina surgeon

So you want them to become sheeple like other 180 million ................ pathetic

Tell me do you despise Tipu Sultan? They are the current times Tipu Sultans fighting for their land and for their freedom. You Indians can keep telling us and them how you would kill them but that won't deter their resolve a bit................. know why? because they have spilt their blood for their freedom and they would get it may it take another century but they will. And may be that will teach rest of you 180 million sheeple to stand for your rights.

Hmmmm.

Take one look at where you live and where I do and see for yourself which group of Muslims got it right.

Have not you saw us fighting extremism in Kashmir from last +25 years and recently from July 08 on wards????

Do they have "Nobel prize" category for jokers?

You are fighting extremism.....Reaaaaaally!!!!!! Thats news to me!!!!! Do i need to post recent videos of your so called NGO workers propagating peace in Lahore/Faisalabad/Islamabad/Karachi. Also, do I need to post the links of Pakistani Govt. department published books being taught in Pakistani schools teaching tolerance to adolescent children of very young age?????

Take off your bigoted glasses ........................... that will help you understand and see that a Hindu can be an extremist too.

And you don't need to tell me anything about what is being taught in our schools, I went to the same schools and read the same books sorry to disappoint you I haven't killed anybody yet especially if you are interested to know not a Hindu.

But this may come as a surprise to you I dined with my Hindu friend, went to his home, ate in his plates. And the first thing ever taught to me by the cleric about minorities was "Respect and protect them".

Hmmmm.

Take one look at where you live and where I do and see for yourself which group of Muslims got it right.

You seriously don't want to compare that ................. India kay Muslay jab Pakistan atay hain to un ki ankhain khuli ki khuli aur muh band nahi hotay. :D Ana kabhi phir bat kary gay who was right and who was wrong :)

may be they should stop pellet gun and use rubber bullets... are not there less lethal weapon than pellet guns.. kashmir uprising is seasonal anyway... once winter comes, water canon will suffice.

Only a nonsense can think like that...wherever protest happens Indian forces deliberately use brute force to punish residents as i posted a thread earlier when they snatch 5 year old kid from her mother tortured him and showered him with 12 gauge buck shot.
http://kashmirreader.com/2016/07/26...-regained-sight-in-injured-eye-after-surgery/
I think I ,in my post on that thread proved your story false , if you do not remember do go back and check , alternatively you could ask your father who is an ex PA what would be the effects of a shotgun to ones face.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom