What's new

Disappointing and sometimes troubling tweets by Dr. Ashraf Ghani

Pakistan should throw out all the afghanis back to Afghanistan asap. they are the reasons for all the problems.
Dr Ashraf ghani should be shown who is the boss ...

I hate this fact, all of these afghani people hating Pakistan, are at some stage lived in Pakistan peacefully and when they needed someone the most it was Pakistani who helped them otherwise they would have become the colony of USSR

I hate afghani more than they can hate us ...

Hopeless to explain troll that they sort themselves first rather then coming up with something worthless.

That would be Afghanistan. Bacha Bazi exist only there not in Pakistan.

the British Channel 4 broadcast a documentary called Pakistan's Hidden Shame, which highlighted the problem of sexual abuse of street children in particular, an estimated 90 percent of whom have been sexually abused.

View media item 16829

Its been more than a year since Ghani took office . Why hasnt a Defence minister been appointed yet ?. A head less MOD blaming Pakistan for its own complacency. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black . Afghans are not up to task i am afraid.

the British Channel 4 broadcast a documentary called Pakistan's Hidden Shame, which highlighted the problem of sexual abuse of street children in particular, an estimated 90 percent of whom have been sexually abused.
One such abuse has been came to light and covered quite heavily in fact Multiple people are behind bars for that but on the other hand I dont know when was the last Bacha Baaz ever punished in Afghanistan instead a US soldier who beat up the person involve is facing Discharge from the army.

looks like u forgot ur pills son, check the balochistan and bangladesh documentary it will u how evil is ur army.
Yes...Yes only baseless allegation picked up by cheap media of Bharat,then propagated by kids like you online.
Still no one can defeat that.......
manipur.jpg

Gang-rape+victim.jpg

Back
Top Bottom