What's new

Direct Jannat Certificates for Patwaries

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone who attended the below corner meeting of PML-N member is already a confirmed Jannati, and anyone who will to welcome Nawaz Sharif (a convicted criminal and an absconder) will be issued a certificate of Heaven.

Feast your eyes:

Golden opportunity for @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Fish @fisher1

On a serious note, this is direct shirk of highest order if you have basic knowledge of Islam.
Aisa khabeeson ka khilaf na koi toheen mazab or nah he koi chabbi Wala bandar bahir nikalta ha kyn ka pecha bhata wardi Wala dalla support ker raha hota hain.

I think there is no difference left between in terrorist outfits and noon league then, both sell jannat tickets in the name of supporting their cause

I remember that interview in which Rana Sanaullah said "Nawaz Sharif k welcome k liye airport jana Haj sai behtar hai" Astaghfirullah

But no one said anything against these laadlai of establishment despite it being open kufr

Even Mr. Sharif knows these people will be the first to abandon him at first sight of Zameer being jaaging and zameen being khaaying.

There seems to be great optimism with respect to Mr. Sharif's return. I would caution against such optimism and request that Mr. Sharif on his return be given personal and private space to acclimatise himself and clear his name from plethora of politically motivated corruption cases on him.

Anyone who attended the below corner meeting of PML-N member is already a confirmed Jannati, and anyone who will to welcome Nawaz Sharif (a convicted criminal and an absconder) will be issued a certificate of Heaven.

Feast your eyes:

Golden opportunity for @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Fish @fisher1

On a serious note, this is direct shirk of highest order if you have basic knowledge of Islam.
He is offering them time with Maryam Nawaz. Whats your problem with that?

Last edited:
I remember that interview in which Rana Sanaullah said "Nawaz Sharif k welcome k liye airport jana Haj sai behtar hai" Astaghfirullah

But no one said anything against these laadlai of establishment despite it being open kufr

Auziballah he said that? We should always record such things on our devices to show others.

Auziballah he said that? We should always record such things on our devices to show others.
Yes, on TV. The anchor asked him to reword his statement yet he kept on repeating.

Even Mr. Sharif knows these people will be the first to abandon him at first sight of Zameer being jaaging and zameen being khaaying.

There seems to be great optimism with respect to Mr. Sharif's return. I would caution against such optimism and request that Mr. Sharif on his return be given personal and private space to acclimatise himself and clear his name from plethora of politically motivated corruption cases on him.
Some how we need clear that politically motivated Bentley he drives in

Back
Top Bottom