What's new

Did you ever have suicidal tendencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarre

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Just to know....Well frankly i did have it one time during my 12th class board examinations..

Yup- i had once- when i was 14 i think- long story short- i went at sea wishing i drown- then when my feet touched the water- i felt like the sea asking me angrily- do you really wanna die- i said No and ran home- thats it-

Now a days i have murdering tendencies- wanna kill some one :devil:

yup when i was 16 with broken bangle per 3 or 4 drop dekh kr blood ke sara shoq hawa hogaya :)

broken-240608_24062008.jpg

almost drowned once in a small river by the side of my ancestral village..Thankfully someone was there to rescue me.Well that does not count as suicidal experience,but was a near-death experience indeed.Swore to myself that I will learn swimming after that,and I was back in the same river after 2 days,only this time with my uncle and older cousin to teach me how to swim...One month back,I was teaching my younger cousin how to swim,who happens to be son of my uncle who taught me how to swim in the first place :D

Used to, a lot, when I was a kid. Still do, sometimes.

The key is to distract yourself. Keep yourself busy...

All of you need to take some Fish oil , pills (Omega 3) they help cure thoughts of suicide , doctor Azad
after that you can all curse the fish oil it tastes nasty but improves your mood

Yes. In fact i am going through it right now. the only girl i ever loved turned unfaithful and she said she didn't had any excuse for that. These are rough times for me. I wish i could describe this feeling through words.

i guess everyone thinks about suicide at some point in life...

Never attempted.... Its Haram to suicide and I think only cowards will always do that

But I once wished I was in the grave of my grand father when i visited his grave in Pakistan and had been crying for about 2 days without taking 45 minutes break like Cricket match :rofl: I was desperate those days but I knew i would never take this path of suicide and the time will heal my wounds

i guess everyone thinks about suicide at some point in life...

Yeah! Partially true.
But whenever someone thinks about it, then he/she should think about what'll happen to his parents/wife/children after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom