What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

one thing I dont understand, at least your prophet mohammad kept his pedophilia to fucking 6 year old girls. But you pushtoons took your prophet mohammed a little too seriously, and started fucking 6 year old guys too :rofl:

Well shows how insecure you are to attack others religion, no matter i will not return the favour.

Gandhara, can you even pronounce the Sanskrit word Gandhara properly. You guys are East Iranic people, how can you even claim the ancient Indic culture of Gandhara.

Can Indian (except north) pronounce it properly? :coffee:

Can Indian (except north) pronounce it properly? :coffee:

North and South are the part of same Indic culture but East Iranic were the part of greater Iranian culture, how can they even claim Gandhara as their heritage.

North and South are the part of same Indic culture but East Iranic were the part of greater Iranian culture, how can they even claim Gandhara as their heritage.

LOL!!! How South Indian are part of Gandhara?

All I can say to @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zakii is that while I do not condone (nor will participate in) the language used, nor the religious insults, in all fairness, the s.hitfest was started by @DESERT FIGHTER and his cohort @ghilzai

Basically, they asked for it, and are getting more than what they bargained for.

LOL!!! How South Indian are part of Gandhara?

I said South Indian and Gandhara were part same Indic culture. How can the people who came from outside speaking East Iranic languages, neither their ancestors share the same religion, language and culture claim that culture. Owning the land don't give the right to own the heritage.

All I can say to @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zakii is that while I do not condone (nor will participate in) the language used, nor the religious insults, in all fairness, the s.hitfest was started by @DESERT FIGHTER and his cohort @ghilzai

Basically, they asked for it, and are getting more than what they bargained for.

Sure... we started abusing people..their religion,their ethnicity and nonsense convertion bs fiction stories etc right?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom