What's new

Did Pakistan Army know helicopters used in the raid on Osama Bin Laden?

If that was the case, then Jr. Bush wouldn't take credit for it before election? :)

Please don't try to be so innocent....

Jr Bush already take credit of world trade center in 2001....
and attacked Afghanistan....

and now its Obama's turn to take some credit....
and Obama Administration already trying but this is not Afghanistan....

And US knows it very well, because they already saw reaction of Salala Checkpost....

Pakistan just needs to realize that we snuck into there kicked azz and left without them knowing.

No one need to realize any thing except USA.....
You claim your self international warlords....
Always poke your nose every where....
Act like very smart and always lost the war at last....
Regularly do false flag operations....
Not feeling any hesitation in putting dust in the eyes of world and you own country people....
And claim Victory of war by winning just a single battle....:cheers:

I see some Pakistanis are so happy that the US allegedly came and killed a Muslim on their soil...like if someone came to your house in the night and took a shit on your carpet and then the next day he told the whole world...and you rejoice in your humiliation. Where is your dignity ? OBL was not tried in any court in the world and yet they say they executed him...the same people who claim to uphold the principles of justice.

I see some Pakistanis are so happy that the US allegedly came and killed a Muslim on their soil...like if someone came to your house in the night and took a shit on your carpet and then the next day he told the whole world...and you rejoice in your humiliation. Where is your dignity ? OBL was not tried in any court in the world and yet they say they executed him...the same people who claim to uphold the principles of justice.
This is very confusing to me. I am assured daily that only a tiny number of Muslims backed OBL, that he was not representative of true Islam, etc, etc.

If you came to the US and killed a serial killer we couldn't find, I would praise you and criticise our government for not being able to do in our own country what a foreigner could manage. I would ask who was protecting the evil person. I would ask why it took someone external to clean our own country. I would be embarrassed by our failure to take care of our own.

I would not be making excuses about how it was someone else's fault.

Conspiracy galore apart.

If Pakistan Knew of the operation before hand and US had told them, why agree to an international Humiliation?

Why not conduct a joint operation and silently kill Osama?

Only a fool would do that, cause keeping it silent and later calling a Drone strike kill in some other Af-Pak Border would have been the safest option.

This is very confusing to me. I am assured daily that only a tiny number of Muslims backed OBL, that he was not representative of true Islam, etc, etc.

If you came to the US and killed a serial killer we couldn't find, I would praise you and criticise our government for not being able to do in our own country what a foreigner could manage. I would ask who was protecting the evil person. I would ask why it took someone external to clean our own country. I would be embarrassed by our failure to take care of our own.

It is not about whether or not he was backed by many Muslims or not...it's about the fact that he was not given a trial and that the US killed a citizen of another country on Pakistani soil (and continues to do so)...and the US is not even officially at war with Pakistan. Believe me if Pakistan killed a person on US soil you guys would bust a nut. You people have no idea what terrorism is...if someone decided to give you a taste of what the US is doing around the world you will rue the day your founding fathers created your country. Your Hiroshima and Nagasaki must surely come some day...it is the way of the world.

That is why YOU are not a Pakistani. :D

This is all speculation who knows what really happened and we are never really going to find out.
In terms of the helicopter raid...is everybody afraid of asking his family members who survived the raid what happened...you think they are going to say he is still alive???

Maybe we can wait another 50 years until they are all dead so we can have another round of convenient conspiracy theories that will be impossible to disprove.

Last edited:
In terms of the helicopter raid...is everybody afraid of asking his family members who survived the raid what happened...you think they are going to say he is still alive???
That is why YOU are not a Pakistani. :D
Why should I trust anything a government has to say without some sufficient evidence?

Syed so on the point like usual. It’s not like Americans believe in crazy conspiracy theories. It is well known that it’s all created in Pakistan. Barack Obama not actually being an American citizen, created in Pakistan! Sandy hook being done by the US government as a way to justify strict gun laws, yes you have guessed it Pakistan. The people at the forefront for the truth movement, do I have to say anymore. We Pakistanis just love conspiracy theories.
keep-calm-and-stop-being-a-kiss-***.png

Syed so on the point like usual. It’s not like Americans believe in crazy conspiracy theories. It is well known that it’s all created in Pakistan. Barack Obama not actually being an American citizen, created in Pakistan! Sandy hook being done by the US government as a way to justify strict gun laws, yes you have guessed it Pakistan. The people at the forefront for the truth movement, do I have to say anymore. We Pakistanis just love conspiracy theories.

USA has its own share of the tinfoil wearing nutcases too. But they do not dominate the national discourse. That is the difference.

USA has its own share of the tinfoil wearing nutcases too. But they do not dominate the national discourse. That is the difference.
How do they dominate the national discourse in Pakistan?

Here’s some evidence that it 's more than just a few tinfoil wearing nutcases that believe in conspiracy theories.

"Some people believe that the US government and its 9/11 Commission concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there has been a cover-up. Others say that the 9/11 Commission was a bi-partisan group of honest and well-respected people and that there is no reason they would want to cover-up anything. Who are you more likely to agree with?"

• Responses: 48% No Cover-up / 42% Cover-up / 10% Not sure
"World Trade Center Building 7 is the 47-story skyscraper that was not hit by any planes during the September 11th attacks, but still totally collapsed later the same day. This collapse was not investigated by the 9/11 Commission. Are you aware of this skyscraper's collapse, and if so do you believe that the Commission should have also investigated it? Or do you believe that the Commission was right to only investigate the collapse of the buildings which were directly hit by airplanes?"
  • Responses: 43% Not Aware / 38% Aware - should have investigated it / 14% Aware - right not to investigate it / 5% Not Sure
"Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11 attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree with?"
  • Responses: 47% Attacks were thoroughly investigated / 45% Reinvestigate the attacks / 8% Not Sure
The third major Zogby poll regarding 9/11 was conducted in August 2007. It was a telephone interview with a target of 1,000 interviews with randomly selected adults from across the United States, consisting of 71 questions, with a 3.1 percent margin of error.[6]

The results of the 2007 August poll indicate that 51 percent of Americans want the United States Congress to probe President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks and over 30 percent of those polled seek immediate impeachment. While only 32 percent seek immediate impeachment of Bush and/or Cheney based on their personal knowledge, many citizens appear eager for clear exposure of the facts.

In addition, the poll also found that two-thirds (67 percent) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. Only 4.8 percent of the respondents agreed that members of the U.S. government "actively planned or assisted some aspects of the attack."

Opinion polls about 9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani believing that obl was killed in the raid in afg should actually see obl video's that were routinely released right upto 2004 on Al jazeera when he "disappeared" or rightly safeguarded(sic) by Pakistan in Abottabad.

microwave signature, heat signature, and acoustic signature (all three) of a heli may be 'silenced' yet only in one direction! get fast enough SSDs and you can also have it invisible -- in one direction. if you want to picturise how: imagine destructive interference of the waves (heat signature is a bit different though!). Anyhow firstly if you think taking four helis into hostile airspace is a big deal -- put a good enough reward on the table and i'll give you a demo.

Killing any specific individual -- if such a budget is available for the task -- is no issue: you do not have to be no super duper power to do it. The part that bugs me is that we Muslims have scored quite a list of religious scholars -- yet they are always killed. Next to us in south india lives the blunt as anything Dr. Zakir Naik -- publicly stating that one is not a muslim until and unless he is also a 'terrorist' (as per the 'infidels') -- a statement that i guess is very much comparable to jihad fi amrica wa fi israel. Yet no one criticizes or criminalizes him! coz his STATE is strong. We muslims -- while bearing the cost of all these pointless international borders -- today still have a GDP equal to that of china or EU. Yet we do not have a strong enough STATE :(

Indeed it is not only OBL that was killed as such. How many critics of America did you know a decade ago and how many of them have died -- should you not allow yourself to declare the cause of death -- what do the statistics say? is America killing/silencing its critics? They have not been successful, true : yet what are they doing?

India has had a problem with the two nation theory from day one. with the beginning of this century we have america up our arse as well -- openly challenging our very sovereignity. Soon we will see an ISIS style eruption in south asia -- only this one will be nuclear rather than oil exporting.

Earth is difficult when you have jews on it!

Back
Top Bottom