What's new

Did our F16s Targeted the head of TTP in Afghanistan!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud, the leader of banned outfit Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP), along with his bodyguard Inqalabi Mehsud were killed in a so-called drone strike in Afghanistan. Some experts think it might have been our F16s that did the job, they bombed targets in Afghanistan recently.
Pakistan Targets a Resurgent TTP as Uncertainty Looms in Afghanistan

Might as well get the job done while the PAF has the chance, but only with US made weapons for plausible deniability sake ;)

They should use Burraq armed drones and make atleast 10km buffer zone inside
Afghanistan.
they probably did. using an expensive F16 or JF17 would be an overkill. The Burraqs are also a heck of a lot smaller thus harder to visually detect.

The Diplomat, is the source. Speculation sometimes can fire back.
lets be honest here pakistan main itna dum nhi hai

They have nothing to stop us but, Pakistan will abide by 5he terms and conditions set in peace deal. Sometimes, such bravado is a foolish thing cutting own self.

The Diplomat, is the source. Speculation sometimes can fire back.

They have nothing to stop us but, Pakistan will abide by 5he terms and conditions set in peace deal. Sometimes, such bravado is a foolish thing cutting own self.
sir lets be honest anti pakistan guys are roaming on streets of pakistan and pakistna can not do anything .

sir lets be honest anti pakistan guys are roaming on streets of pakistan and pakistna can not do anything .

What a usual and irresponsible thing coming from you. Disappointed at such time of night. My mistake to quote you. Because, it will be sun rising to repeat all the things to you again and again.

I doubt F-16 were used. USA has too many terms and conditions on use....they only can be used defensively. My guess is that Burraq or Wing Long was used.

Tbh now that harami Kabul govt is starting to feel the heat, our side should start going down hard on them. Start shelling on the borders to make them realize they need to work with us or they'll get attacked from all sides.

They should use Burraq armed drones and make atleast 10km buffer zone inside
Afghanistan.
Buffer should be much bigger. Any where in Afghanistan that intel indicates RAW/NDS proxy's should be targeted.

Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud, the leader of banned outfit Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP), along with his bodyguard Inqalabi Mehsud were killed in a so-called drone strike in Afghanistan. Some experts think it might have been our F16s that did the job, they bombed targets in Afghanistan recently.
Pakistan Targets a Resurgent TTP as Uncertainty Looms in Afghanistan
Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom