What's new

Did Mossad kill John F. Kennedy over Israeli Nukes

Pakistanisage

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let us explore if Israeli Mossad was behind the Assassination of John F. Kennedy.

The Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy

More Evidence Mossad Killed
JFK Over Israeli NukesThe Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy

From John
9-28-63

(Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which
makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and
that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear facility...which, as we
now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear
weapons. The US Air Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear
blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such staggering domination
over the US for decades. -ed)

After reading: "New JFK Assassination Theory" from WND, it is obvious that it is just more dis-information diverting attention away from the more than likely perpetrators, the Mossad.
It's only fair to remind or inform your readers of the theory posed by Michael Collins
Piper in 'Final Judgment'. His theory makes more sense than anything.

Final Judgement Reviewed by Mark Braver

There seems to be a lot of misperception of what Final Judgment does and does not say about the JFK assassination. The book does not say that "the Jews killed JFK." That's horse manure.

What the book does say is that: When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.

What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on many fronts with the American CIA.

The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary international patrons.

In the pages of "Final Judgment" the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination is explored in frightening--and fully documented--detail. For example, did you know:

* That JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival?

* That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel?

* That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?

* That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK" not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.

The very fact that the Israeli lobby has gone through such great lengths to try to smear Michael Collins Piper and to try to discredit Final Judgment gives the book great credibility. If the book was really so silly or so unconvincing, it doesn't seem likely that groups such as the Anti-Defamation League would go out of their way to try to suppress the book as they have.

The fact is that Piper demonstrates that Israel did indeed have a very strong motive to want to get JFK out of the way and that numerous people who have been linked in other writings to the JFK conspiracy were (as Piper documents) also in the sphere of influence of Israel's Mossad. Not only Clay Shaw in New Orleans, but also James Angleton at the CIA, who was Israel's strongest advocate at the CIA and also the CIA's liaison to the Mossad. The Israeli connection is indeed "the missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy."

The "Reader from Chicago" who wrote the review of Final Judgment posted here is really off the beam and I suspect he (or she) is deliberately distorting what Piper's book does say in order to try to discourage people from reading it.

The fact is that Piper's book documents (quite clearly, in my estimation) not only the means, opportunity and the motive for Israeli Mossad involvement in the assassination (working in conjunction with the CIA), but it is also quite fascinating and very interesting read. "Boring" is the last word I'd use to describe the book, and it is certainly not "poorly written."

What's more, the book is not--I repeat--not "anti-Semitic" and the book has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of the Holocaust. In fact, anybody familiar with any of the standard writings on the JFK assassination will recognize the names of some of the key players in the scenario Piper documents: Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Guy Banister and James J. Angleton of the CIA--and none of them were Jewish. So where this reviewer gets off saying that Piper finds "a Jew under every rock" is beyond me. I have read literally hundreds of books and magazine articles and other material on the JFK assassination and not in a single one of them--with the exception of Final Judgment--did I ever learn that President John F. Kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear bomb and that this literally touched off a "secret war" behind the scenes between JFK and Israel's prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, who resigned (among other reasons) in disgust over JFK's policies with Israel. In fact, Israeli historian Avner Cohen in his book, Israel and the Bomb, documents this quite thoroughly.

And in Final Judgment Piper also outlines some interesting Israeli connections by people who have been linked to the JFK assassination and cover-up, including Clay Shaw of New Orleans. Even Israeli journalist Barry Chamish has written in an Internet review of Final Judgment that he finds Piper's Israeli connection (via Shaw and Permindex) quite convincing.

There was a controversy in the Chicago area following an attempt by the Anti-Defamation League (an Israeli lobby organization) and people associated with the ADL to prevent Final Judgment from being placed in the Schaumburg Township District Library. Chances are the Reader from Chicago is probably an ADL representative! --This text refers to the Unknown Binding edition.

JFK's Concern Over Israel's Nuclear Bomb Program

JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963

Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Eshkol),

It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Israel's nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister's strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of Israel's willingness to permit periodic visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Dimona.

I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel's purposes are to be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months. I am sure that such a schedule should not cause you any more difficulty than that which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27 letter. It would be essential, and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion's letter was in accord with this, that our scientist have access to all areas of the Dimona site and to any related part of the complex, such as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium separation plant, and that sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough examination.

Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance of this matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States, and internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have your most sympathetic attention.

Sincerely,
John F. Kennedy

Account Suspended

Here is the US Air Force paper on Israel's nuclear blackmail of the United States and its
influence on US foreign policy. One can draw additional conclusions about how such
blackmail might have factored into the trillion plus US dollars that have benefited Israel
since JFK's murder.

Israel's 'Use' Of Nuclear Weapons Against Us Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail - LaRouche

Actually the Mossad theory is the strongest in terms of evidence. Jack Ruby, the Jewish Dallas night club owner who later Killed Lee Harvey Oswald was a known Mossad agent.

The Journal of History

Israeli Orders: KILL JFK !

The Problem: JFK would not allow Israel to have the nuclear bomb and plutonium from materials created at Dimona. To make sure of it, he demanded 6 months inspections of the facility by the USA. JFK was angry with France for having built the Dimona facility in the first place and he supported Algeria in their Revolutionary War for Independence.
His foreign policy absolutely enraged Ben-Gurion as well as French nationalists. The Ben-Gurion government, already under pressure from the LAVON AFFAIR and JFK , collapsed on the 16th of June 1963. Read the letter from JFK to the followup Prime Minister, LEVI ESHKOL, dated July 5, 1963.
DIMONA AERIAL PHOTO
DIMONA MAP
THE MARILYN MONROE HONEY TRAP. The original plan to get rid of JFK failed. Then......
assassinated in Dallas, Texas, Dealey Plaza, as his limousine drove by the Texas SchoAmericans Wake Up ! JFK had to be eliminated and replaced by LBJ in order for Israel to make nuclear bombs. LBJ, having several Jewish ancestors, maternal great grandparents, was totally sympathetic to Israel.
JFK had given orders for the CIA to eliminate the Chinese nuclear facility. China was cooperating with Israeli nuclear testing in exchange for advanced nuclear technological information. LBJ also rescinded that order.
All other Kennedys who even thought about running for President had to be eliminated, because they would find out the truth about Israel when in the presidency, and in control of the CIA. The elimination of Ted Kennedy, by an arranged accident, and the assassinations of Robert Kennedy and John Kennedy Jr. were a necessity for Israel to keep the lid on the JFK assassination by the Mossad and their operatives. JFK's father, Joseph P.Kennedy, ambassador to Great Britain in 1939, was a known "anti-semite" -believed due to his early connections with the Jewish criminal mob, the pro-German British P.M. - Chamberlain, and the German company, I. G. Farben.
LEE HARVEY OSWALD was setup to be the "patsy" by his connections to Clay Shaw and Permindex which was a Mossad front organization and also by CIA agent E. Howard Hunt who wanted a "fake" assassination attempt to implicate Cuba. The real assassins were French Corsicans set up by Yitzhak Shamir a Mossad assassin himself. The fatal shots were fired from the GRASSY KNOLL. Oswald was arrested and charged with 2 murders. Enter Jack Ruby to seal the plot.
JACK RUBY (RUBINSTEIN) Age 52 in 1963.
The 1st attempt to kill Oswald.
Jack Ruby was tied into the Jewish mob by dealings with Meyer Lansky, the "King of Crime." It was intended that Lee Harvey Oswald would die in the assassination plot. According to the Warren Report Mark Lane testimony, a meeting took place between Ruby, Officer Tippit, and a "phoney carpet salesman" possible Mossad-agent Bernie Weissman* at Ruby's Carousel Club on the 14th, eight days before the JFK assassination. It is likely plans were made for the execution of Oswald by Officer Tippit at the pre-arranged meeting site known ahead of time. Oswald by then, may have realized he was being set up as the patsy and shot Officer Tippit instead at 1:15 PM, 45 minutes after the assassination of JFK. (Oswald was seen running away). However, other reports indicate that Ruby was on the scene also intending to shoot Oswald but instead shot Officer Tippet. Descriptions of the "other man" favored Ruby. The weapon used was an automatic, not Oswald's gun. When Oswald unexpectedly survived, and was captured and arrested, he had to be killed by the Jewish mob to keep the real truth-of-the-matter from interrogators and the U.S. public. (*Weissman arrived Nov 4th in Dallas and departed on the 27th. He denied the meeting allegation, but his strange testimony could only be believed with a stretch of the political imagination. We think he was lying.-ed. )
Below are some of the strange statements made by Jack Ruby.
The day before the JFK assassination, November 21st at noontime in Assistant District Attorney Ben Ellis' office in front of 6 others, Ruby introduced himself to Ben Ellis and told Mr. Ellis, "You probably don't know me now, but you will." ( quoting report to Chief Curry from Lt W.F. Dyson - Dallas archives )
Ruby paid off a colored employee and said: "You had better get it all tonight, because I won't be around." Ruby then went to the Police station on Friday night, the 22nd, posed as a writer or interpreter for Jewish newspaper people, and on the 3rd floor of the police department tried to kill Oswald but could not get the opportunity.(Verified by HUDKINS, reporter of the Houston Post.) The wife of Yitzhak Rabin, Leah Rabin, revealed in a biography, that Rabin was in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated. There is little doubt that Ruby was connected to Rabin and Israel during those moments he was seeking to kill Oswald. "Yes, Rabin could have been one of the "journalists," writes Jewish author BARRY CHAMISH.
According to the Houston Post, and/or Houston Chronicle, after Ruby had finally seized the opportunity to kill Oswald at 11:21 AM on Sunday morning, the 24th, shortly after, he blurted out that he and others were going to be "the cause of the death of 25 million Jews," meaning ...if the investigators could figure it out.
Ruby's phoney story: he was "relieving Jackie Kennedy to have to come to Dallas to testify." But later he said: "the world will never know - nor would they believe - what took place here" and "take me to Washington DC and I will tell you all that I know. I cannot say anything here, I am the only one left that can tell you everything." Then Ruby conveniently died of "Lung Cancer". - Maybe.
Ruby was noted for blurting out INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS. Many believed that he could not hold a secret or be trusted. Ruby was convinced that all the Jews of the world would be slaughtered. ( Yes, he had already tipped his mit about the Jews - ed.)
"When they brought in the death penalty, he cracked. Ten days later he rammed his head into a cell wall. Then he tried to kill himself with an electric light socket. Then he tried to hang himself with sheets." (Then they just helped him do it with "lung cancer", at age 55. Ruby told his family that he was injected with cancer cells. He had to go, just like Oswald, to conceal the truth. -ed.). DEATHS CONCEALING THE TRUTH.
Did Ruby meet Oswald at 2:15 AM Friday, in the early morning hours before the JFK assassination? Read this testimony of MARY LAWRENCE, waitress at the B&B Cafe in Mesquite, Texas, just east of Dallas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This short webpage is not intended to give all the details about the JFK assassination, but only the motivation of Israel to commit the crime, and the motive of Ruby for the assassination of Oswald -to save the Jewish People from what he thought would be total annihilation, if the truth were uncovered.
It also questions the official version, and as many as 35 other versions laying the blame on the "mafia,", the CIA, etc. It's obvious to many that Oswald was the patsy, but the Israeli hand is invisible to the unaware.
In our opinion, Israel gave the order. The Mossad carried it out. Ruby covered it up.
The JFK assassination was the most successful crime of the century.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended reading:
THERE'S A FISH IN THE COURTHOUSE by Gary L. Wean
FINAL JUDGEMENTby Michael Collins Piper, ( The AFP )
and the latest .......OPIUM LORDS by Salvador Astucia.
ED: These 3 books by 3 great investigative writers are supplementary to each other. Taken together, they do not leave much doubt about the Jewish hand in the events surrounding the JFK assassination.
Special Mention: AFP article about the new book Robert Maxwell: Israel's Superspy linking Maxwell and Sen. John Tower and the JFK assassination.

SEEDS OF FIRE and GIDEON'S SPIES by Gordon Thomas, ADL target.

I think The Jews were able to freeze time and space to do the assassination. That way, no one actually knew what happened.

I think it is true. Someone is behind his assassination. Lee Harvey Oswald, was presented as mentally upset. What was mentally upset guy doing there? Why did he target the President from such a distance? And if he was mentally upset, what was his motive to kill him? after all, this type of assassination was planned, it wasn't a chance incident.

Lets take the moment to remember Mr John F Kennedy
, you won't see any more HD quality images than this

JFKWHP-KN-C18321.jpg

JFK+Recieving+Ayub+Khan.jpg
JFK+Recieving+Ayub+Khan.jpg

JFKWHP-AR6687-X.jpg

JFKWHP-KN-C18326.jpg

images

1995_2.jpg

The present US administration can't be considered very Pakistan Friendly but its nice to see old images and see how well liked the Man was in his time period

Last edited:
Epic Photographs of JFK with Pakistani President Ayub Khan from the height of " Cold War " days.
Thanks Buddy.

Lets take the moment to remember Mr John F Kennedy
, you won't see any more HD quality images than this

.........The present US administration can't be considered very Pakistan Friendly but its nice to see old images and see how well liked the Man was in his time period

hey Bud,

Thanks for sharing. Awesome!

I wish you had posted these Pictures in a separate thread.

Your theory might be correct but who knows.

Keep up the good work @ Pakistanisage and others ;)

Hello,

The Book called There's a Fish in the Courthouse by Wean is extremely close to what occurred for the JFK murder. Just keep in mind that Audie Murphy was a Big Dallas Texas MASON. John Tower was also a Mason. So, these are Masons talking about the sinister side of the Scottish Rite Masons in the Southern US.

Also keep in mind that the owner of the Texas Theater in Dallas is who gave Audie Murphy his Movie career start, and that person is a Mason. That theater was also the live drop zone for LHO.

Keep in Mind that JFK was basically the mortal enemy of these conspiring Masons that hated JFK was a passion to kill him.

More:

JFK's Pearls: The Real History for the US legacy of Subterfuge from the Sinister side of Masons to rob America of its Freedom and Independence.

By: Jim Phelps, 2014

The US has been exploited just as FDR said the English did to India and everywhere their corrupt system was used to rob citizens of their resources and leave them empty and and distraught. This same process is happening to America today, similar to what England did to India's resources and wealth, leaving them in poverty and truthful education.

Once anyone learns of the massive differences between the Mason FDR and Mason Truman, you spot a prime motive for the murder of FDR. FDR had his "Four Freedoms" ideals and at the time of his death he was about to task the US Navy to invade areas like Hong Kong, Algeria, Vietnam and take them out of any Colonial type rule or domination. FDR intended to partner with Russia and Stalin and install world peace and place England under International Control to stop their Imperial money control games.

These Mason FDR and Mason Truman Differences were much the same as the US Founding Fathers views of parting with English Imperialism as they broke the Colonies Free and set up Freedom and Independence as the Constitution of the US.

Mason FDR was like the US Founding Fathers and Mason Truman went in the total opposite directions from FDR, aligned with Mason Churchill's Imperialism, and dropped the bombs on Japan and set up the Cold War for English Imperialism. English Mason Imperialism seeks wars for expansion and hates equalization of wealth in any fashion. They support Royalist Imperialism.

This process made the Oak Ridge Y-12 Masons rich building 40,000 nuclear weapons and many MIRV systems for rockets for the Cold War. It was a process involving massive racketeering. Now, one can see why the US wanted to break up the OSS, which had persons in it like Kermit Roosevelt (FDR's Son) and many others that had backed the FDR plan on "Four Freedoms" and anti-Colonialism. In order for the Imperialist Masons Truman and Churchill methods to win,

Mason Hoover called for the dissolution of the OSS and plugged the Mason Truman's CIA into its place so that the Masons Truman and Churchill methods of a sly game of English Imperialism could take shape along the lines of Germany's IG Farben corporation methods. This was a system of massive private wealth making the corporations that shielded wealth and basically had the Royalist / Imperialist wealth pull the chains for ruling over countries and basically restored rule by Colonialism reinvented by the hidden strings to massive wealth. Such are the ways of the Masons "Hidden Hand" in support of domination over America.

Today, the world's wealth is in the hands of very few and they allot money to banks that then own corporations that then pass money to elect the politicians they want to serve them and not the American People. As JFK entered the picture when this system had grown tremendously, it was called the Mil / Ind Network and part was controls from militant Masons in Texas and California, part militant Masons LeMay and Lemnitzer of the JCS, and part the Mason controlled CIA and FBI via Dulles and Hoover. These all conspiring against the American People's best interests and instead helping the Imperialism and massive wealth that held Americans hostage via that extreme economic wealth.

What most Americans fail to recognize is there was one more casualty of WWII. The first was Germany and Hitler, the second was Japan, and the third was American's Freedom and Independence, due to economic domination and killing good people like FDR and later JFK. JFK went after some of the power that had the US in the grips of oligarchy when he put in the Ex. Order 11110 to make the US Notes replace the Federal Reserve money. JFK also went after the wealth of Texas big oil and the games of Communism rebel rousing coming from Texas Mason Clint Murchison and tied with Joe McCarthy..

It was all this previous Mason history that is sorely missing to get to the bottom of the JFK hit and expose those motives to keep control over America. The Masons have an extremely sinister side that hides behind charity and their lower members ignorance. That sinister side of the Masons is tied to John Wilkes Booth, who shot Lincoln, and that got Mason Andrew Johnson of Tennessee into the White House, who then turned around and set free the extremely sinister English Mason Albert Pike game of taking over America from within. Pike was using the schemes of Scottish Rite Masonry to corrupt the 1776 ideas of the Founding Father Masons. Masons formerly had only three steps to become Educated in the ways of Freedom and Independence and the many problem issues associated with religions.

The sinister side of the Mason's 33 step Scottish Rite take folks down the pathway for Tubal Cane worship and those alchemists intent on poisoning the world for their gain and also building metal weapons for conquests and continual wars. Such a system begot the system of Nimrod and the false Trinity concepts of KJV bibles, that Masons hawk to the world and supplement with the Oxford Scofield Bible's Interpretations for wanting wars. This system backed the big evangelism efforts of US Mega-Churches of recent times.

When anyone begins to notice these factors one discovers that history is really corrupted by the Victors and in this more recent case that the corruption of the history keeps America enslaved to the Massive Corrupt want to dominate and use America's wealth for their own designs of Wars for a NWO. And this not that for the Peace that FDR sought, that JFK sought, and that which returns American to real Freedom and Independence for the masses, not only in the US, but for the world. This real history is valuable, but most of America has been denied this real history. With the real history in hand, Americans can better form a more perfect union and seriously vie for world peace.

------

There is a YouTube Video of an old BBC documentary that is important to review per the JFK hit on American's Freedoms:

It is called The Killing of President Kennedy by Anthony Summer and is an 1978 BBC documentary production.

It is one of the hardest hitting documentaries on the JFK out in the documentary world, and in the same class as the Wean book on There's a Fish in the Courtroom.

If one views this BBC video documentary, these are factors to pay more attention:

Solve the JFK assassination---notice FBI Mason Hoover was the first to attempt to tell RFK that LHO did it.

Then Texas Mason supported LBJ gets Mason Earl Warren to make the Pablum for the American Public. Mason Hoover, the LBJ neighbor, forced LBJ onto the 1960 JFK ticket in Los Angeles.

Then Mason Gerald Ford claims the WR would become a Gibraltar.

The most militant against JFK were Masons LeMay and Lemnitzer on the JCS. Masons Dulles and Hoover of the CIA and FBI.

And the worst of the militant Masons were Clint Murchison in Dallas and Mason Guy Banister in New Orleans.. Mason Murchison had Mob investors in his bank and at his Del Mar Race Track.

JFK as a Catholic was the mortal enemy of these corrupt Masons.

Just look for the Masons in the JFK run up and aftermath and you find the militant anti-Communist Masons were the ones that killed JFK.

====

Then combine this with the Wean Book's connections:

Then, New Orleans Mafia Connected Jack Ruby was supposed to fill LHO full of bullets, but Policeman Trippet got in the way and Ruby filled him full of bullets and LHO ran to his live drop area in the Mason owned Texas Theater. Ruby had committed Murder 1, and had failed to kill LHO. Since Jewish elements were involved in the JFK hit, Ruby had to silence LHO at all costs, as LHO knew too much.

Last edited:
The murder case of JFK remained un solved coz it's goes against US policies and interests IF truth come out! there are a dozens of theories and conspires already on it but nothing been proven, so as OP one.

It was one of most sophisticated killing in human history.Mossad may can do that.
But for that they need insiders help.

The article depicts the most complete and unequivocal puzzle of the Mossad-CIA's tiers involvement and most probably high figures of the US government who new about JFK whereabouts and his time schedule.
All other books and theories are very weak (when taken individually), and can easily be rebuffed. If one takes them all and analyses them thoroughly he will come up with a book exactly as this one: Final judgment.

Back
Top Bottom