What's new

Did India Export Nuclear Reactors To Bahrain [Or Negotiating To Do So]?!

It is not a fcuk, desert istrebitel.

You said - at most they bought some components

Followed by a statement that said majority of Bahrain forces are of Pak origin, so I asked why
couldn't Pak lobby hard enough and gain the contract (whatever it may be) to supply N-reactor
components?

Why do you think Bahrain has gone the long way to buy supposed "components" from India?

How dare you question Pakistan's Super Succesful Nuclear Program you Hindu Baniya
They are far more Advanced than us is this Field

lol.. so they quoted selling reactors but faked the costs?

Cost of sensitive equipment is not revealed easily.

Or maybe because i posted several links of Pak made reactors and components in the related thread..

"Or maybe because I posted..." what? Bahrain didn't buy your components because you posted links??

Talk with substance, man.

It's possible your components did not impress them on qualitative standards.

Price? Well, Bahrain is a rich country, price is not the biggest deciding factor, material is.

Cost of sensitive equipment is not revealed easily.

But the sensitive conent is released?

"Or maybe because I posted..." what? Bahrain didn't buy your components because you posted links??

Lol.. bad comprehension skills? thts a response to ur n.k/china rant.
Talk with substance, man.

It's possible your components did not impress them on qualitative standards.

Price? Well, Bahrain is a rich country, price is not the biggest deciding factor, material is.

sure 63 million for Nuclear Reactors, Boilers, Machinery and Mechanical Appliances?thts substance i agree.

Your reactors must be super cheap.. i mean they bought Cereals for 29.9 million $ and several nuclear reactors,machinery,boilers,mechanical appliances for just 63 million?
India-Bahrain-Trade-Value-01-JPG%25255B2%25255D.jpg

you would probably pass a Maths exam only in pakistan. Answer paper would be marked FAIL in the civilized world

a 661.97 Million US Dollars jump in trade [not 63 million, as you the Maths wizard of pakistan calculated] between 2010 & 2011 followed by a 481.19 million drop in trade the subsequent year.
Figures essentially shouting out to you that Bahrain paid around 400+ million dollars for it. 400 million can buy you a good sized Research Reactor, or a small one that generates electricity

BTW your Ummah bretheren, the Jordanians bought theirs for less than 180 million dollars
French nuclear giant Areva will supply fuel for Jordan Research and Training Reactor (JRTR) to be built at Jordan’s University of Science and Technology (JUST). The US$175 million reactor has been designed by Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI) and will be constructed in a consortium with Doosan.
Areva to supply fuel for research reactor in Jordan | Intersect Insight

now compare that with the nearly 400 million dollar for the Indian Nuclear Reactor
p.s: a really big part of bahraini forces are ex-PA or of Pak origin..
Good. Their monarchy will order pak fauj to stand guard at the doors leading to Bahrain's Indian Reactor

Good news if true ... BTW when Indian indigenous 700MW reactor going to operational ???

Any one??

desert istrebitel, you're posts are self-contradictory.

But the sensitive conent is released?

Sure, as long as none of the sensitive information/know-how about the said components is not
compromised.

Lol.. bad comprehension skills? thts a response to ur n.k/china rant.

You saying that you do not receive your nuclear technology from China and NK?

sure 63 million for Nuclear Reactors, Boilers, Machinery and Mechanical Appliances?thts substance i agree.

As I said, exact cost of sensitive equipment is not easily released because it may scare away some
other potential buyers. It is revealed to the concerned party only once there is assurance of interest
from the buyer to own this tech.

We have seen US defence representatives saying to Indian newsmedia that F-35 JSF costs no more
than $65 million per piece. But we all know how believable that is, don't we?

This case is somewhat like that.

A blog............?

A report from 2011,

India may soon join nations exporting nuke reactors: US report

WASHINGTON: India could soon join a select group of countries like US, China and France which export nuclear reactors, a Congressional report has said.

"Only Canada, China, France, Japan, Russia, South Korea, and the United States export nuclear reactors. India may join this group in the near term," the Congressional Research Service (CRS) said in its latest report 'Nuclear Energy Cooperation with Foreign Countries Issue for Congress.'

CRS is the independent and bipartisan research wing of the US Congress, which prepares periodic report on issues of interest to the lawmakers.

According to World Nuclear Association, India is offering its indigenous 220 and 540 megawatt heavy water reactor designs for export, although no specific customers have been identified.

The CRS report said only a limited number of countries conduct commercial enrichment and reprocessing of fissile materials and can supply this technology.

At present, supplier states are not planning any transfers of enrichment or reprocessing technology. The Nuclear Suppliers Group recently added criteria to its guidelines for the supply of fuel cycle technologies.

"Commercial reprocessing is now being done in France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, and India."

China has a pilot plant and is "considering a large-scale facility... South Korea is pursuing a research and development program on pyro-processing," the report said.

"Some countries with few natural energy resources, such as Japan, argue that they want to reprocess their spent fuel to reduce dependence on foreign energy sources. Reprocessing proponents in those countries prefer a closed fuel cycle, in which spent nuclear fuel from reactors is used to make fuel for other reactors; opponents raise questions about proliferation risks and high economic costs," it said.

India may soon join nations exporting nuke reactors: US report - Times Of India

you would probably pass a Maths exam only in pakistan. Answer paper would be marked FAIL in the civilized world

a 661.97 Million US Dollars jump in trade [not 63 million, as you the Maths wizard of pakistan calculated] between 2010 & 2011 followed by a 481.19 million drop in trade the subsequent year.
Figures essentially shouting out to you that Bahrain paid around 400+ million dollars for it. 400 million can buy you a good sized Research Reactor, or a small one that generates electricity

BTW your Ummah bretheren, the Jordanians bought theirs for less than 180 million dollars

now compare that with the nearly 400 million dollar for the Indian Nuclear Reactor

Good. Their monarchy will order pak fauj to stand guard at the doors leading to Bahrain's Indian Reactor

Thanks.

I knew the embassy was downplaying the costs.

Instead of crying and posting a pic from some "blog" check out tht indian embassy site quoting the 63 million export to bahrain.

Whats with bringing islam in your posts? how would it sound if i refer to u as hindo or something? retarded right... you u can imagine how u sound.

Pakistani bahriani soldiers arent Pak army.. ur brain is going into over drive...

Instead of crying and posting a pic from some "blog" check out tht indian embassy site quoting the 63 million export to bahrain.
Munna, why don't you visit the Indian embassy in Bahrain's website, from where the figure is quoted. Turns out its a screenshot of a table there
Embassy of India Kingdom of Bahrain

Whats with bringing islam in your posts? how would it sound if i refer to u as hindo or something?

Its just a statement of fact, buddy. Was it used in a derogatory manner? No. Why take offense at the obvious?
Pakistani bahriani soldiers arent Pak army.. ur brain is going into over drive...
1-dimensional comprehension skills, you

pak fauj - the Army of pakistanis serving the Bahrainis

Munna, why don't you visit the Indian embassy in Bahrain's website, from where the figure is quoted. Turns out its a screenshot of a table there

Uncle, try the link ur frnd posted...

1-dimensional comprehension skills, you

pak fauj - the Army of pakistanis serving the Bahrainis

Ignorance is a blessing for you it seems.... Pak Fauj = Pakistan army.. something like ur bharati sena etc.

Uncle, try the link ur frnd posted...

how big a dullard are you? you failed to even read a simple table

The $400 million dollar sale of reactors is from the trade figures of 2010-2011

you dance around waving the 63 million figure for the year 2012-2013

who has ever claimed India exports one Reactor to Bahrain every year - only your miniscule brain thought this up

Ever heard of auxiliary equipments? 63 million would be a reasonable amount for such equipments. You're unintelligent.

how big a dullard are you? you failed to even read a simple table

The $400 million dollar sale of reactors is from the trade figures of 2010-2011

you dance around waving the 63 million figure for the year 2012-2013

who has ever claimed India exports one Reactor to Bahrain every year - only your miniscule brain thought this up

Ever heard of auxiliary equipments? 63 million would be a reasonable amount for such equipments. You're unintelligent.

Instead of b!tching view the freakin link the fella gave me... and enlighten us with ur views... and the personal attacks only represent the condition of ur pathetic bird brain.

Instead of b!tching view the freakin link the fella gave me... and enlighten us with ur views... and the personal attacks only represent the condition of ur pathetic bird brain.

you keep shoving your foot deeper & deeper inside your mouth with each attempt at defending your poor comprehension skills

from the link you keep insisting I view
z2be.jpg

Note the year munna - 2012-2013

Note the year in this munna

the personal attacks only represent the condition of ur pathetic bird brain.
you display repeated failure to interpret a simple table, the sign of anyone less intelligent, and still you get offended when the obvious is pointed out to you.

I'm sorry if I've hurt your prestige.

you keep shoving your foot deeper & deeper inside your mouth with each attempt at defending your poor comprehension skills

from the link you keep insisting I view
z2be.jpg

Note the year munna - 2012-2013

Note the year in this munna

you display repeated failure to interpret a simple table, the sign of anyone less intelligent, and still you get offended when the obvious is pointed out to you.

I'm sorry if I've hurt your prestige.

Kakay tell me something... in 2011-12 they sold non oil products does tht mean "nuclear reactors" ? and in 2013 a proper table was shown which also quoted "non oil products" totalling $ 603.14 Million:
(Millions)

Organic or Inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, or radi, elem or of isotopes

Nuclear Reactors, Boilers, Machinery and Mechanical Appliances

Electrical Machinery and Equipment and Parts;Sound Recorders & Reproducers, Television Image Sound Recorders & Reproducers and Parts.

Cereals

Vehicles other than Railway or Tramway rolling Stock and Parts and Accessories.

Iron and Steel

Articles of Iron and Steel

Natural or Cultured Pearls, Precious or Semi Precious Stones, Pre. Metals, Clad with Pre. Metal and Articles.

Articles of Apparel and Clothing Accessories, Not Knitted or Crocheted

Plastic and Articles

India’s total exports to Bahrain

Bahrain’s global imports

Back
Top Bottom