What's new

Did Faisal Vawda conceal his American nationality only?

same for U Leave that aside and answer my question.... U can read what ever i wrote but don't tell me or order me for any thing else...
It only exposed your racist mentality and upbringing, can't call anyone else racist when you yourself are doing it.

Agar aek baap ka hota tu hara ke dekhata na :enjoy:
"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”
Sir Winston Churchill.
How nice would it have been if you were taught some manners and decency by your early. If anybody is exposed today than it is you.

It only exposed your racist mentality and upbringing, can't call anyone else racist when you yourself are doing it.
By the way what happened to Baldia factory case, from where he has been selected and promised to fight the case for victims.

By the way what happened to Baldia factory case,

Most of the sector in charge, and militant wing of MQM is either dead or in jail. So that pretty much solves the Baldia factory case my friend.

from where he has been selected and promised to fight the case for victims.

Awwww still bitter :omghaha:

From the looks of it, PTI will likely form the next Government as well as there is no strong Opposition.

This dude has US Greencard and rest of family is US citizen. Been raise by Rauf Kalaasra in his programs. But, still in senate. Also doubt he has doctorate degree.
upload_2020-3-11_6-50-48.jpeg

Most of the sector in charge, and militant wing of MQM is either dead or in jail. So that pretty much solves the Baldia factory case my friend.

Awwww still bitter :omghaha:

From the looks of it, PTI will likely form the next Government as well as there is no strong Opposition.
Still some in South Africa, UK and US.

My friend in US u can keep one passport means to get US passport u have to surrender ur other nationality. Wada if have probably a green card he can't keep Pakistan passport along US.

Back
Top Bottom