What's new

did Dubious just abuse his moderator powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I full agree with your statement. Not only Iranian. They targeted Chinese and openly spoke of his hatre against us despite China support for Pakistan. Dubious is one of the reason PDF is banned by China. Xinhua journalist are watching this forum closely and their opinion will shape China foreign policy. Its sad Sino-Pakistan r/s is ruined by a few individual.

I have notices very few Chinese members posting here. So it seems it's because of this mod as well?
I wonder why they have let this person cause damage to this forum like this. Especially when it comes to Chinese, the people they consider as great friends.

Please tag @WebMaster

Webmaster, because of this mod, "dubious", many Iranians have recently left the forum. This mod is blatantly biased towards Iranians. It's no coincidence that so many people (not just Iranians!) are complaining against this mod. It's not just the number of Iranian threads this person closes for baseless reasons, but also the way this mod treats Iranians.

Wesbmaster is a very cool guy, and certainly not against Iranians. I think this mod is doing a very big disservice towards your forum. There are many honourable moderators on this forum such as @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zaki @waz @Arsalan. All they do their moderating job well and very rarely (if ever!) do so many people complain against them! But with this mod, the situation is different.

Iranians (your brothers) should not have to leave this forum just because of the bullying behaviour of this one moderator. This moderator's behaviour has been highlighted many times, but they obviously they don't care.This sort of behaviour towards a nationality by a moderator should be dealt with. Please @WebMaster, take action.
Have you gone to that thread or are you in favour of trolling Iran?

They are desperate to side track this problem becos dubious abuse suit their extremism. Whoever speak ill against them just ban them. Of cos, they will claim he is doing a good job.
So the forum is supporting extremism and chna banned it...why are going against china and here?

If this is the view of this member why is he here?

@Dubious, @WebMaster : either you reign in those who want to use your moderator powers to silence anyone they don't agree with, like the ones criticizing my posts in this thread right here, or you end up losing people first me and then the rest of the people like me, who give your forum a chance to matter in a positive way on the global stage.

Normally i don't agree with dubious's way of moderation, but what dubious did by closing that thread is right. No problem with the OP but you have vile agenda with your prejudice and islamophobia that's clearly visible in the following posts. So take a hike...

@Dubious, @WebMaster : either you reign in those who want to use your moderator powers to silence anyone they don't agree with, like the ones criticizing my posts in this thread right here, or you end up losing people first me and then the rest of the people like me, who give your forum a chance to matter in a positive way on the global stage.
We rather lose you.

You spread hatred and are disgusted by us...so why are you here? To tell us that you are disgusted by us? We are not very pleased by you and your lies either...

It speak ill of China and supported by pro american pakistanis. It deserved to be ban by China.
It allows open discussion (something alien to you) about anyone and everyone China included.

@Irfan Baloch another example of what I was telling you about...how they try to shut everyone who has a different opinion through threats

Last edited:
Your thread was propaganda and inaccurate and very misleading.

You say "Western demands" have not changed. You are right - most of Western demands (the EU and UK) have not changed and they still support the JCPOA. It is only the US demands that have changed.

Iran, as a signatory to the NPT, has a legal right to enrich uranium and master the nuclear fuel cycle for civilian purposes pursuant to Article 4 of the NPT.

They are still a portion of pro American pakistanis left over. They are well taken care off by Dubious who ban us if we accuse them. Now You know why this forum is banned by China.
You think so little of China or is China really that petty?

Maybe it is banned because China doesn't like discussion on matters...which is allowed here for all

Your thread was propaganda and inaccurate and very misleading.

You say "Western demands" have not changed. You are right - most of Western demands (the EU and UK) have not changed and they still support the JCPOA. It is only the US demands that have changed.

Iran, as a signatory to the NPT, has a legal right to enrich uranium and master the nuclear fuel cycle for civilian purposes pursuant to Article 4 of the NPT.
Tell that to the Iranians on this thread who are accusing me from blind hatred

It speak ill of China and supported by pro american pakistanis. It deserved to be ban by China.
You have two mods.
A whole section
A defense section
And you are still bitching?

Seriously?

just give me the figures of innocent Muslims killed in last 15 years and figure of all other peoples killed in last 15 years, then decide who is mass murderers , you can compare the whole human history if you want and find out which religion is a mass murderer religion,,

sorry, i could find no clear statistics on that.

but it's easy and unproductive to complain about deaths caused by your enemies, until at least you address your own people about the suffering they themselves cause.

and for the record : i actually did that. i advocated for the stop to the use of asymetrical force by the Israelis for instance on Israeli and US-Republican forums, and a few years later they did actually stop the use of that.

so all of your name calling, all of your begging the mods to ban me, it just proves how immature you are, @maximuswarrior & friends.
you're the ones who should be staying away from discussion forums, not me.

so this is going to grind on until i figure out what the actual (new) stance of the moderators on this forum is.

PDF wouldn't be the first forum to drive out all those who hold views that are detested by a very small percentage of their posting audiences, but it would be a great loss for the internet as a mature international discussion platform. It's hard enough already to find any unbiased political discussion forum.

Wesbmaster is a very cool guy, and certainly not against Iranians.
Thank you for showing me your biasedness. .

That thread I closed which this foul member is crying over lies against Iran. ..It was reported and taken care of.

But of course your biased nature doesnt allow you to see truth

sorry, i could find no clear statistics on that.
Yet you had the audacity to spread gibberish?

That alone is trolling

Moderation is a thankless job.... a nasty one.....A moderator is supposed to be judge and executioner at the same time....has to judge objectively, while most of the times the situation demands for subjectivity ...has to keep likes and dislikes aside....and do his job without any prejudice ....
Yet all he/she gets in response is this sort of behavior.....The judgments that mods pass cannot be agreed upon by all....specially those against whom actions are taken ..are bound to get annoyed with that .... but still mods have to do...whats needed to be done..
Not saying ...all the decisions taken by Mods will always be correct....Obviously no judge can be right all the time...Yet he/she has to pass on verdicts as per best of his/her abilities...whether we agree or disagree to that ...is a different matter altogether!
This is an international forum... with members having diverse backgrounds and cultures spreading across the globe.... and obviously one cannot rule out the probability of some pushing for certain agendas.... Its the our job to check such happenings and provide neutral grounds for all members to discuss and debate....
If you see any problem....do not agree with the actions of a certain mod.....or find a general bias of any mod.....you are free to take up the issue with the forum administrators via the proper channels....but such threads against a moderator .....which turns into Mod bashing.... is against the forum rules...and will not be allowed....Thanks!

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom