What's new

did anyone got dump by a girl

Porbot,

Just forget the BS and find someone else. Next time, don't go right out and tell her you like her right away. Check out Simple Pickup on Youtube

Simple Pickup - YouTube

Dating is a numbers game. The more you ask girls out the more you'll get lucky. Go up to them and just talk normal and if they tell you to "phuk off" then turn around and go to the next one.

We all have the war marks somethings are better left burried 6 feet under the ground

high school is hard enough, upar se larkion ke nakhre, too much to handle :astagh:

mera second rule :-

:bunny: DIN KO BHAI BHAI, RAAT KO CHARPIEY:bunny:

Description:-

din meyn toh sub bhai hayn, liken raat ko sub bhai charpiey pe hotay hayn,
apni raat achi nahin guzaarnii ???????,agar achi guzaarnii hay tau phir nakhray uthalena ;)
phir tum yeh "too much to handle" walay scene ko bhi master kar lo ge :rofl:

btw handling se yaad aaya.......do u get pocket money, coz i got my pocket money and wisely spent it buying a juice from the school canteen for my bachi, but trust me woh juice bhi mere mazloom jeyb pe bhari tha !!!!

and remember:- DONT TRY THIS AT HOME high school fit hai :D

Dating is a numbers game. The more you ask girls out the more you'll get lucky. Go up to them and just talk normal and if they tell you to "phuk off" then turn around and go to the next one.
true_story_barney.jpg

Porbot my nigga, hate it had to be him. Listen to this song

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I married the girl I liked... She is good wife and I am trying to be a good husband :D

No, no girl dumped me in my life.. although I had to maintain distance on two occasions due to various reasons

I have dumped and been dumped.

felt bad the first time both ways,then just got used to both.

is me kya hain ? satta lagte rehta hain.

Here's some good pick up lines when you meet a girl:

1. Do you work at subway? Because you just gave me a footlong!

2. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

3. Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

4. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

5. You: Do you have tickets? Her: What tickets? You: <Flex your muscles> To the gun show, baby. :super:

6. Hi, the voices in my head won't stop bothering me.

Perfect words to get slap from a girl in South Asia :D :D

Fix your appearance..

All the sweet, cakey talks aboutyour personality won't work in front of a girl. Only works in movies :cheesy:

She looks at ur appearance first & then judges LOL

Pfft, if that were true, 99% of the men on the planet won't get any action.

You need to have game, dude. Even Zardari scored a relatively much better looking dame.

I dont know why no girls seem to like me but i only get attention from married aunties which i dont like one bit :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom