What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

I repeat again:
_ Did you know and understand what I said!? ( I think you know because you was edit your post!)

_ There are your respect! (I met it many time from you Chinese, so no strange about it)

Stupid or not, you done by yourself!

Any source in english!?
So far cannot find source in english. But is all over Chinese web news. It is also reported first by Phoenix TV (Hong Kong) and this morning CCTV also.

But western media is not picking it up since last night? Interesting......

So far cannot find source in english. But is all over Chinese web news. It is also reported first by Phoenix TV (Hong Kong) and this morning CCTV also.

But western media is not picking it up since last night? Interesting......

I notice that as well. Maybe to avoid provoking China or something

If Japanese ships actually locked their own weapons radar onto PLA ships, I would equally denounce them for escalation, but I am also pretty sure they have not done so, because if they did do so China would be screaming it from the rooftops, just like Japan is doing.

without any evidence, it is very biased when you said you believed JP had not done so. that is why whatever you told us is just BS and hypocrisy. we never believe in such biased person.

i never see picture like this in west media. but on west media there are lot pics of 1979 event in china. this pic shows japanese is the evilest race on the earth. now i see how biased the west media are! particularly when they hide japanese crimes and supercede with china 1979 issue.

nanking_massacre_11911575.jpg

I repeat again:
_ Did you know and understand what I said!? ( I think you know because you was edit your post!)

_ There are your respect! (I met it many time from you Chinese, so no strange about it)

Stupid or not, you done by yourself!

Any source in english!?

Vxi3.jpeg

respecting others is respecting yourself.

201252715201046726.gif

@Princess my respect for your response!
You got the point for the best ever answer. Vietnamese trolling, so Chinese trolling...Vietnamese shouting, so Chinese.

Unfortunately there is no Japanese member here in PDF contributing to this discussion, we both can vow to continue or Vietnamese members vow to leave this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
now you may have different answers to my questions in #413
China officials say the frigate used shipborne radar, not weapon radar. Japan said the opposite.

China officials say the frigate used shipborne radar, not weapon radar. Japan said the opposite.

the positions is not near diaoyu island
did the news tell that Japanese military officers saw the artillery did not rotate to aim at them?

the positions is not near diaoyu island
all the news say the incident took place near the islands.
did the news tell that Japanese military officers saw the artillery did not rotate to aim at them?
not in the news, just the Japanese warship noticed the Chinese frigate used fire-control radar.

Well, I would say Japan has to show evidence for the accusation. Both fire-control and normal marine radar have unique characteristics, such as radio frequency, pulse duration, pulse frequency and power...

Japan: Hotline needed after Chinese warship 'threatened force' - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun
There are conflicting opinions within the Abe administration as to the level of danger the incident posed. One senior government official said it only shows Beijing has limited control over its military.

"The incident did not represent a high-level decision by China," the official said.

Another government source suggested the incident was unlikely to have resulted in an actual attack.

"The gun barrel was not directed toward the Self-Defense Forces destroyer," the official said.

Proposals to create a high-level defense hotline have gained traction on the Japanese side.

"We wish to set up a mechanism for maritime communications to prevent a crisis from arising unexpectedly," said Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato, addressing a news conference Feb. 6.

The proposal dates back to April 2007, when Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, in his first period in office, met with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and agreed to begin talks on creating a hotline.

OMG, I can not stop laugh :rofl:.
Now, he take so much effort to proven that's me did not respect him at first. :rofl:
respecting others is respecting yourself.

You just said it at first reply:
don't wanna say too much (since your mind is full of hostility to china)

here comes latest proof in official news

translate yourself if you care / and I understand evidences are not important for a hater
Now You try so hard to make me laugh :P ( translate by what!? I don't know Chinese and this is a English forum, for god sake! And you post a pictute, not even text or link! :rofl:)

First:
_ Did you give any source (even chinese's source) in your post!? Any real evidence clear!? All your deductive! (And a barbarian picture will bring hatred on Japan - How that was related to this topic and became your proof to defend for PLAN!?)

_ Did you expect me respect you with that trolling of you!? :rolleyes:

_ Did I said anything like like "JSDF said is true 100% for sure"!? ( And I was reply to JSCh, not you or "your respect" bullshjt :rolleyes: )
1. Those ship are different in size but get same kind of equipments, so what's with the case!? LOL

2. JSDF said that, and news followed it. what did you want to refer it!? The Bigger was bully, for sure!?

3. So you saying that China was very bad on "propaganda"!? Did you know how many money China spend for "propaganda purposes"!?
Did you know what actions China fishmen do to US ship and JCG ship!?

4. Man, What did you want to set up the scene with "missile range"!? ARE YOU SAYING THAT CHINA AND JAPAN WERE IN WAR OR SOMETHING!?
_ My comment was reply for JSCh, related or not related to this topic in anything with you!? ( That is MOD's works if They saw my post is off topic or no value, not "your smart")

_ At No.2 comment, so you consider "JSDF did not say it" and "news did not follows what JSDF said"!? Can you show me your proof about this!?

_ Again, with "your smart", You bring US and their crime on here! For What!? That's your proof to defend for China from Vietnamese member in this topic!? How low you are! How poor you are!

_ I just take questions, you was not dare to answer anything with straight way , just turn around like a clown try to defend your wrong arguments! :rolleyes:

_ Now, PRC has been take official respond, but not on time Japan take, let wait for the moves.

P/S: Can you answer my comments one by one for straight, Princess !? (Dare you!?)

@Princess my respect for your response!
You got the point for the best ever answer. Vietnamese trolling, so Chinese trolling...Vietnamese shouting, so Chinese.

Unfortunately there is no Japanese member here in PDF contributing to this discussion, we both can vow to continue or Vietnamese members vow to leave this discussion.
Can you show me where did my post was trolling anything or provocation!? I say it with really.
He turn around with theory, and you respected him!? How funny! :rolleyes:

You respect him with this!? Are you know what he meaning!? You should never return Vietnam!
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
don't wanna say too much (since your mind is full of hostility to china)
here comes latest proof in official news.
translate yourself if you care / and I understand evidences are not important for a hater

by the way, I remember smart god-like american army dumped 80000000L agent orange (inc. 336KG Dioxin) in vietnam, now you two are best friends... how poor you are...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/223260-diaoyu-islands-news-updates-29.html#ixzz2KKbpBI3o

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom