What's new

Dhaka seeks Islamabad's official apology for its 1971 genocide

Doosro se kya gila? Bengalis were not our own by then.

But the Pakistan army was our own. How it left the Biharis to be killed like animals?

@pakpride00090 @PaklovesTurkiye this is why I say we must not be footmen to someone else's fight. The Biharis were foolish who believed in the myth of Pakistani unity and got played by the martial races.

In the case of a civil war the Sindhis might just do the same to us. We need to make our arrangements and not depend on the Pakistani people to save us. Whether we make alliances with Afghans and other non Muhajir Karachiites or arm ourselves, remember never again to be fools like the Bihari. A plague of bootlicking still grips the Muhajir today with people like @Areesh being prime examples

I, to some extent agree with you....

We still play as a sidestep of establishment. PPP knows this and hence take revenge. By doing 18th amendment, they outsmarted establishment.

PPP has proven to be very seasoned political player.

Please check the source. It's a third class and most probably a fake website. Don't let the people to create threads based on such sources.

Do you identify as Muslim?
Yes.
How is it to be ruled by Hindu India?
We aren't ruled by Hindu India. Yes India pushed us to some awkward position , our politics are controlled by India in some extend , but the real place and that is our defence force is completely without the influence of India . So I don't think we have to be worried about this , at least not yet .

Especially Bengali Muslims with their strong Islamic identity - literally half the country has "Islam" in their names - should feel the pain of being a semi-independant Hindu client state.
We are not any client state. Now we are actually getting out from Indian influence. Don't be fooled what you read in newspapers or channels . What do you see with bare eyes are not always true.

Bangladesh is on its right path . Bangladesh is a fortress of light surrounded by darkness .

We are trying to stand tall , because if we want to survive we must stand tall.

And believe it or not ,from 12 years it has started . Yes making strong economy ,and building a strong military is the key to our survival.

You are shortsighted ,that's the reason you are finding snakes in every ropes you see.

bUt InDiA aLlOwS uS tO bUy ToYs FrOm ChInA!!!!
I am rejecting this sentence as it is an arrogant and insulting remark , I don't know how old you are , but this sentence is childish and intuitive.
Stop worshipping the demise of Muslim brotherhood, stop portraying Pakistan as Nazi Germany, stop sucking up to Hindu India.
We aren't doing anything. You have no idea about Bangladeshi people and that's why you are saying like that . Maybe some of you guys meet the wrong people only .
We are both Muslims, there will be a deep connection for the rest of our lives just due to this very fact. Pakistan made mistakes, yes, this doesn't mean that Bangladesh can ally with Hindus and become their client state.

Enjoy your GDP numbers and buy some nukes.

All the best for Bangladesh.
Okay as a Muslim ,I am asking you a simple question and that is , do you really understand the pulse of common Bangladeshi people ? Be honest while answering!

Do you understand that Bangladesh is actually fighting with enemy with full force ? Here Pakistan is not the case , no Bangladeshi ( other than some Indian sycophants) dislike Pakistan, no one demand any apology from Pakistan , then why you guys are always agitated when you read some garbage news that is only based on state level ? All are just garbage and this is only political rhetoric.

Basically it's the only political ground that current govt has , and if they don't give the statement in every week ,they will be the laughing stock .

BAL is in serious trouble , both by haters and so called lovers .

So please don't pay attention to them . Try to understand the common people instead of listening the garbage .

Here India is the only matter for common people , every one ( Muslims ) hate (and fear )India more than any Pakistani do , and no one has enmity with Pakistan other than some shi.tty sycophants of India and who will soon be neutralised .
Thank you for reading .

Ps : Never believe any news from Bangladeshi media that is related to regional politics . Media is the biggest enemy of Bangladeshi people. We hate our media more than the most and they actually serve India's purpose ,some of us said it countless times !

Last edited:
Brother, you are mistaken about what ZA Bhutto said in a public speech. An apology must be formal. The National Assembly must discuss the issue in a special Session and vote for the GoP to apologize for the crimes committed by the PA troops in 1971.

On the other hand, the GoP or the NA may also ask reciprocal apology from the GoB for the loss of lives and properties in the East perpetuated by the then PAL hooligans that happened even before 26 March.

To me, it seems, BD is now willing to move and patch up the old wound only because of Modi's anti-Muslim stance. It is a good opportunity for both the former wings of Pakistan. The GoP should not give an excuse to BAL leadership to waste this opportunity.

People at the top in both the countries must find out a middle path solution of the issue. Now is the time when BAL is in power. Other Parties in power would be unable to do the same because BAL hooligans would start street agitations.

Bhutto came to Bangladesh and apologised in the name of the Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wassalam). What more can we do?

And I am not in favour of more apologies. From either side. Bangladesh should also not apologise. We should forget it and move on. Apologies will open a can of worms. Pakistan is a heterogenous society with multiple ethnic groups who have a history of conflict with each other but we all also quickly patch up again in spirit of Muslim solidarity with each other and pretend as if each other's crimes did not happen (i.e. we cover each other's sins as Islam encourages us to do). This is our modus operandi of dealing with internal Muslim conflicts in Pakistan: to pretend they never happened. We apply it with each other in Pakistan and that is what keeps our social cohesion.

Apologising to Bangladesh will open a bad precedent between various Pakistani ethnicities and will break the fundamental structure of Pakistani Muslim society. As everyone will stop thinking that the past should be buried and not brought up again. Already anti-Pashtun Punjabi nationalism is rising in Pakistan because of past Afghan Durrani Empire's misdeeds which had been forgotten due to the two nation theory and above spirit which I have described. People look towards Bangladeshis and see how they don't forget historical grievances and they use that as an example to revive and nurse their own grudges against Afghans/Pashtuns for historical misdeeds.

I don't think Bangladeshis can understand the Pakistani psyche. They lack our ethnic diversity so they don't know how to live with Muslims of other ethnic groups. Any thing that Pakistan may do to accept the Bangladeshi narrative such as not considering the Awami League to be traitors will destroy the remaining Pakistan's unity. As Baloch, Sindhi and Pashtun nationalists will also be emboldened to commit treason. Already Pashtun nationalists such as Mohsin Dawar of PTM cites Mujib and the Awami League's alleged mistreatment as an example to blackmail the state against identifying them as traitors.

Last edited:
Sorry that wont happen.

If you want apology, will you accept that Mukti Bahini and Sheikh Mujeeb were on Indian payroll? If you accept this treason in breaking up the country, then expect to think about apology.

Did they ask Modi for apology when he accepted it was their doing. Bangladesh can be India's pathoo we don't need them. If they want relationship then let bygone be bygone, otherwise apologies are needed from both sides.

LOL terrorists asking the victim to apologize, not sure why do we even have diplomatic relations with them? We need to kick the 3 million illegal bangali terrorists out of Pakistan

Dhaka seeks Islamabad's official apology for its 1971 genocide

Prothom Alo English Desk
Published: 7 January 2021, 17:57

High commissioner of Pakistan to Bangladesh Imran Ahmed Siddiqui met state minister for foreign affairs Md Shahriar Alam on Thursday

High commissioner of Pakistan to Bangladesh Imran Ahmed Siddiqui met state minister for foreign affairs Md Shahriar Alam on Thursday
PID

Bangladesh has reiterated the importance of resolving outstanding bilateral issues with Pakistan, including offering of an official apology from Pakistan for the genocide it committed during Bangladesh's Liberation War in 1971, reports UNB.

Dhaka also sought completion of the repatriation of Pakistanis stranded in Bangladesh, and settling the issue of the division of assets.

State minister for foreign affairs Md Shahriar Alam raised the issues when newly appointed high commissioner of Pakistan to Bangladesh Imran Ahmed Siddiqui met him on Thursday.

The state minister cordially welcomed the high commissioner and highlighted that enhancing relations with all neighbouring countries was a foreign policy priority of the government.

"In line with that spirit, we look forward to engaging with Pakistan," he said.

Shahriar also urged Pakistan to grant access to more Bangladeshi products by utilizing the existing SAFTA provisions, relaxing the negative list and removing trade barriers.

The current trade balance tilts towards Pakistan.
High commissioner Siddiqui conveyed the very best wishes of the people and the government of Pakistan to the state minister and said he would give due diligence to advancing bilateral relations in every possible area of cooperation.
Both sides agreed on the need to hold the long-pending Foreign Office Consultations, which was last held in 2010.

The state minister assured the high commissioner of all cooperation and assistance during his tenure in Dhaka.

Handover traitor shekh mujeeb dead body to Pakistan, so that we can hang him on lahore chorangi for 50 years

We need to kick the 3 million illegal bangali terrorists out of Pakistan
Sure ,dump them to the Arabian sea ,they are your own ( they are Pakistani ,not Bangladeshi) people though. By the way , Pakistan was balkanized because people like you are it's citizens ,who were and still are reputed to degrade your own citizens only because they don't speak in your own language.

The remaining part of Pakistan will not remain United if haters like you shall not be neutralised.
Pakistan govt should seriously take care of people like you.

Because you are sanghi version of Pakistan, and I am happy that we common folks in Bangladesh hate the Bangladeshi sanghi versions ( sanghis are hindutva and Muslims can be sanghi too ) , and pdf is nurturing you that's why you are an elite member.

I am for the first time convinced that we are much better people than you,because we hate ( don't nurture )those a.ss.holes , who want to kick Biharis from Bangladesh, because Biharis who accepted Bangladeshi citizenship are no longer Pakistani ,but they are Bangladeshi.

Last edited:
Sure ,dump them to the Arabian sea ,they are your own ( they are Pakistani ,not Bangladeshi) people though. By the way , Pakistan was balkanized because people like you are it's citizens ,who were and still are reputed to degrade your own citizens only because they don't speak in your own language.

The remaining part of Pakistan will not remain United if haters like you shall not be neutralised.

Because you are sanghi version of Pakistan, and I am happy that we common folks in Bangladesh hate the Bangladeshi sanghi versions ( sanghis are hindutva and Muslims can be sanghi too ) , and pdf is nurturing you that's why you are an elite member.

I am for the first time convinced that we are much better people than you,because we hate ( don't nurture )those a.ss.holes , who want to kick Biharis from Bangladesh, because Biharis who accepted Bangladeshi citizenship are no longer Pakistani ,but they are Bangladeshi.

A Pakistani does not mean malice by such statements. They are expressions of anger. We Pakistanis are an emotional people and when provoked our reaction tends to be rash. That is why Pak military reacted so brutally when Operation Searchlight started. I see it in our interactions with hostile Afghans also. But dislike for Bengali Muslims is not inherent or in our DNA.

Handover traitor shekh mujeeb dead body to Pakistan, so that we can hang him on lahore chorangi for 50 years
Please go to Gopalganj and dig his grave and whip on his bone .

You sounds like the same Abu jahil ( a grassroot BAL criminal) ,who dig the tomb of Mazed ( one of the killer of Mujib ) . Bangladeshi people burst in anger when those few people did the heinous act , because only savages can have enmity with a dead body!

Now I see that they ( The bastardised abnormal part of BAL ) are actually west Pakistani heir!

However if the dead body of Mujib will be handed over to you , shall you only whip it ,or perform feast on his bone and flesh ( if some still remaining ) ?
A Pakistani does not mean malice by such statements. They are expressions of anger. We Pakistanis are an emotional people and when provoked our reaction tends to be rash. That is why Pak military reacted so brutally when Operation Searchlight started. I see it in our interactions with hostile Afghans also. But dislike for Bengali Muslims is not inherent or in our DNA.
Whatever buddy , Pakistani Bengalis aren't our people,but your people. You( plural) are at a liberty to say or do whatever you wish.

Last edited:
I, to some extent agree with you....

We still play as a sidestep of establishment. PPP knows this and hence take revenge. By doing 18th amendment, they outsmarted establishment.

PPP has proven to be very seasoned political player.
the 18the amendemnt as whole is not that bad, it can be fixed

however, the bigger problem with establishment is inability to do correct census of karachi

if karachi census is done correctly, it will be bye bye for PPPP for ever

All Bangladeshi people should apologize to us since they betray us and became traitors.
Unwarranted comments.
They have grievances, we have grievances, what is the point for inflammatory comments. Mistakes committed from the leadership of both sides.

That is why half your country is sitting in Pakistan doing low level jobs, keep enjoying your better status and don't forget to kiss bharti arse like your pm

Back
Top Bottom