What's new

DGISPR Press Conference : 29 April 2019

He was more Aggressive on PTM than on India, Your DAYS are NUMBERED NOW PTM, Ab DEKHTAY HAIN Tumharay "NARR PUSHTOON" Kiya Kertay hain, Game is ON.

I hope Pak Army aggressively and violently suppress PTM.

Rest are fine.. but I don't believe on the above two..

We shot down 3 excluding heli that day... and we had the Indian pilot of SU30..
SU-30 pilot died and his body returned through Red Cross.

He may show later uniform, pistol, helmet and other document recovered from SU-30 pilot.

We have shoot down two jets and Heli was a fratricide.

I just started to watch it when he was talking about PTM. Am very glad that Pakistani establishment had came out to for once and all settle PTM issue, these thugs for hire are need to be put in their place. He clearly stated that PTM will not be allowed to come to media on main stream shows in answer to the question by Hamid Mir of allowing them to come on TV and debate. This was a loaded question, very well handled by DG ISPR.

The state must put all those who are working against the territorial integrity of this country, PTM needs to put down and exposed for what they are.

But where is the wreckage of Second Indian jet ?? Everyone saw the first wreckage but ....

even Indian TV Channels showed it right after planes were shot down, then they changed the narrative and removes those evidences off course on their govt's pressure.

DG ISPR is holding his PC:

He just revealed/Confirmed that PAF had shot down 2 IAF jets.

He has stated that he corrected his statement that only one pilot was in custody of Pakistan.
He stated that India claimed PAF F16 was downed. He said that India has good relations with USA, they should demand from the Americans to confirm in writing that Pakistan's F16 is missing.

He said that Pakistan deliberately didn't fired at the Indian installations.
He said India should tell the world who was in the Brigade Head Quarters.

He said the India should tell that how Pakistan foils their Missile strikes plans.
He said Pakistan targeted India's position on the border. India should tell the world how many of its soldiers died in Pakistani strikes. And how many positions of the Indians had to be shifted.

DG ISPR said that India should tell the world, if the arms from the depot targeted by PAF on 27th Feb 2019 are usable!

He said that Pakistan has lot to share, it is just waiting the tensions to decrease.
Anything new?? apart from correction regarding captured pilots

Hamid Mir asked DG ISPR, was Indian Army Chief in the Brigade HQ at the time of PAF attack!!!

DG ISPR, You should ask from Indian media.:p::p:
From day one we knew even if you check my post history you will found that Gen Bipin was inside Brig H.Q head quarter when SOW dropped at the lawns with thermobaric warhead and he spent full week at CMH....

Some says he suffered unstoppable diarrhea. @Viny

Please nuke us out of our existence , our nukes dont work at all

Chalo koi tu saach bola. Hum bhi tu ye hi kahtee hain. India is a fake nuclear state.

From day one we knew even if you check my post history you will found that Gen Bipin was inside Brig H.Q head quarter when SOW dropped at the lawns with thermobaric warhead and he spent full week at CMH....

Some says he suffered unstoppable diarrhea. @Viny

Ye choro, ye batao kitne tanke lage the Bipin ko!!

300 + Bodies are in freezers in various Indian army hospitals / morgues.....

RIP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom