What's new

DGISPR Posters appeared in Srinagar - Indian Media meltdown started

can you share a video? nothing on arynews live stream --- nevermind I can see the tickers now.

Kam chuk k rakho
2019-09-02-19-53-26.jpeg

DG ISPR promised them surprises after surprise. Promised them the fight in hybrid-warfare as well as conventional. Promised them with heart that actually Kashmiris did this to India right inside Srinagar that speaks volume. Modi sarkar meltdown has started. Indians can't blame Pakistan Army for this even after all the lock down but seems like Kashmiris knew that DG crawls under Indian's skins.

It is just the start.... more to come...and it shall keep coming...#WeShallSurpriseGanguTerrorists

But now Ganguz are going to go extra panickky.... I fear they are going to torture unarmed childeren even more...

For every zulm, every rape, every torture, every killing... hum hisab lain gae!

This is Our HybridStruggle and it has begun.

Thankyou, Markhoor!
Keep eating the snakes!!!!

Had it been done in past like in peace time, I would suggest that it may be counter productive for Indians but in these times, it is like the presence is shown. I can, matter of time when Kashmiris starts offensive. Modi Nazi will in-fact attack them with more force on this or this may become another excuse of Indian Forces to torture Kashmiris further but, night does not last forever, then comes the day.

Salaam

This will likely embolden the Kashmiri resistance fighters and the locals who are feeling besieged. Knowing they are not alone and just as India is suppressing them they are not friendless.

Excellent propaganda.

I especially find the use of DGISPR's picture instead of say Gen Bajwa or even PMIK to be the best part. It gives a certain message of propaganda warfare as well. The man is doing is job quiet admirably.

Ameen!!!!

May Allah keep PakKashmiris in IoJK under His protection... and all Paks everywhere!

Ganguz are going to go overboard now with torture and killing.... But Zulm ki raat khatam ho gi!

Brother, we need to prepare our People for war!
Nasrum MinAllahe wa Fathun Qareeb, in sha Allah!

Hunting season about to start :sniper::taz: Aint ka Jawab Pathar Say, Goli ka goli say :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom