What's new

DG ISPR trolling Indians : Pouring salt over Indian's wounds

PAF should approach USA on this matter and sue Raytheon for producing such a cheap and useless technology AMRAAM Aim120c5 which is used by 31 countries other than superpower USA that even indian Su30 mki with such big rcs dodged not 1 or 2 but 5 of them while performing kamasutra maneuvers (means zero success rate) as per their claim. I think USA will definitely dig the truth and you know what the claim made by @TheTallGuy of 8 indian jets down will be validated.

DGISPR is just not trolling anyone, atleast not successfully, but just making a buffoon of himself.

It was know from day one, that 2 IAF Su 30 MKI successfully dodged atleast 5 Aim 120 C-5 launched at them from within Pakistan. That is where the patch AMRAAM dodgers came from.

It is also, well known fact that Aim 120 C-5 outranges R 77 by 20 percent.

But here are some other facts , Meteor which will arrive in a few months time, has 3 times the no escape zone of Aim 120 C-7.
Derby ER which is being integrated with Su 30 has, 80 percent of performance of Meteor missile and better range and no espcape zone than Aim 120 C-7.

But I heard you guys dodged whole inventory of PAF's AIM 120 missile

believe me i heard it from your experts

IAF Chief was supposed to give interview to some Indian channel. Any news?

DGISPR is just not trolling anyone, atleast not successfully, but just making a buffoon of himself.

It was know from day one, that 2 IAF Su 30 MKI successfully dodged atleast 5 Aim 120 C-5 launched at them from within Pakistan. That is where the patch AMRAAM dodgers came from.

But here are some other facts , Meteor which will arrive in a few months time, has 3 times the no escape zone of Aim 120 C-7.
Derby ER which is being integrated with Su 30 has, 80 percent of performance of Meteor missile and better range and no espcape zone than Aim 120 C-7.
naaa mate u guys dont wanna accept that u indians guys r inferior to us Pakistanis....

where are the 5 AMRAAM wreckage? let me guess, up in Su-30MKI burning wreckages! :yahoo:

After last days acceptance that SU 30s ran away from the battlefield trying to avoid Aim-120 fired at their tails. DG ISPR is now in full "Masti" pouring salt over Indian's wounds.
We all should do that with pride to make Indians realised how Indian government lied to the Indians.

My fault I cound not take picture of a car in Islamabad..man has abinend foto eyes cover on back of his car.guss what was written under that pic.. surprise lol.i try to reach him to take photo but he was going fast

Your post does not cling to facts at all.

1. Meteor missile is designed for NATO platforms like F-35 and Rafale. That ain't getting on the Russian Sukhoi.

2. 1-Derby ER still is outranged by AMRAAM. It has an operational range of 100km. So not sure who told you that it has greater range.

3. So much so for India's "K-172S" which was said to being developed and it was claimed that it has 400km range! Its all sham now after a decade.

4. Even a pigeon can dodge a BVR missile fired at it at max range of fire. When fired at large ranges, it is easy to evade.

5. The fact that R-77 is barely outranged by a few tens kilometers tells you that the IAF was incompetent, it could have very easily covered that range by simply being in the correct position to start with, your strategists are at wrong for putting its deployment in the wrong place.

6. It is also a fact that IAF claimed Sukhoi jets deployed flares... to escape radar-guided missiles. Let that sink in. I don't believe Sukhoi jets were outranged. No pilot is that incompetent to turn tail on BVRAAM missiles fired at max range, and deploy flares to counter radar-guided missiles. I think they were very much in range and in the dogfight.

7. BVR missiles aren't some magic wand that you swing and they will hit over hundreds of kilometers. In mountainous terrain specially, they are considered very easy to miss if not fired in a closer range.

8. No-Escape Zone isn't a giant 100+ km circle which guarantees a kill . It exists only as a conical shape in the direction the missile is fired, so turn rate, sensitivity of seeker and speed of jet matter. And it is the zone where "probability of a kill is high." Unfortunately, we don't have that number for the probability so we don't know what is high. 0.7 is "considered pretty high" for BVRAAM and AIM 120C-5 already is at 0.6 overall.

9. If IAF really wanted an outranging missile for the Sukhoi fleet, a much better option would have been the R-77 new variant K-77M integrated onto the Sukhoi 57. It has nearly 2-times the range of what the 110km Israeli 1-DERBY ER can offer. It was only q question of integration onto Sukhoi 30MKI.

Your Air Force is really just making a fool out of you people at this point. I am surprised no one has the audacity to question them on the "K-172S" they propagated so much, or the point of hundreds of 4.+ Sukhoi 30MKI and Mig 29 being said to be inferior to 19 F-16D Block 52+, or on them saying that clouds impede Military-grade radar. I am surprised to say the least by this Air Force.

In the end, your only true counter of "out ranging" (pretty stupid concept considering the fact that Air Bases are all along the border, and jets are deployed across the border, so all fighting takes place very close to the border, jets in range could go air borne, also the fact main place of conflict Kashmir is a mountainous terrain so... good luck) after exhausting your perfectly capable hundreds of Sukhoi and Migs, is the Rafale or Europeon Fighter. But, in the end, it all comes down to tactics and the pilots, the Rafale eater is a F-4 Phantom... let that sink in.

And PAF has, Alhumdulillah, an amazing track record in both wars as well as against the Soviet Air Force and the Afghan Air Force during 1980-90. These people are very good on the F-16 jet, and the JF-17 was designed to tailor specifically to these pilots. So I have no doubt they will out perform IAF in all spheres of aerial combat.

@Windjammer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom