What's new

DG ISPR press conference

1666872256769.png

imran will be eliminated or put in jail under false charges
Unfortunately there is no other way now .

It's going to happen soon but who will be the escape goat ..I don't see PDM having the balls.

So who will put the noose around IK

Mr spymaster you coming in public red faced already has given it all. Even the kid now knows that generals are as despicable as politicians. Now GHQ has become a liability on Pak Army. The sooner the state realizes this the better will be for country.

The tried to pull a Toshakhana case on Imran Khan.

Knowing full well they’re (PDM and Establishment) are knee deep into stealing gifts left and right.

They continue to show the middle finger to the public. The public is not stupid to buy their narrative.

Coming out open against imran khan and bringing the ISI head for open humiliation. It hurt me inside. Mir bajwa what have you done. It shows our defense is in weak hands. These two men prove to be very very weak mentally. Today they broken the mith... oh Allah what i am seeing... mir bajwa has destroyed the whole army. We not gona recover this for very very long as nation. This gona backfire them..fools
ہم کمزور ہو سکتے ہیں،ہم سے غلطی ہوسکتی ہے لیکن ہم غدار، سازشی یا قاتل نہیں ہوسکتےDG ISPR
It hurt me alot. I grew up looking at these men with pride. They have destroyed everything . Fools became reason of treason.
Screenshot_20221027-094241_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
This is pointless. Everybody knows who did it.

Im sorry i dont know. I dont get whats wrong with PTI supporters, they believe everything khan tells them like its without any doubt the truth. Oh bhai kuch hosh karo. Khan is a proven liar. If the establishment really wanted to kill arshad shareef i think they could have done it in better and way less quietly.

Back
Top Bottom