What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Remmber the face of this man. He is junier MJ. Now he is on tv with ume areem lying on tv and defending the lies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-094241_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-094241_YouTube.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 23
I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
elaborate? Marshal law incoming eh?

The team going for investigation is from IB and FIA. Both directly report to him.

This is why I call Bajwa a tatoo chief. Pata nai kiss bakri ka doodh p kay bara hua hy yeh.

In the upcoming long march I think shit should hit the fan and sanaullah should receive a mob justice in D chowk.

Since this haramzada became interior minister the crime in Islamabad has gone up, there is daily a daylight robbery where dacoits enter the houses, hold people hostage at gun point and leave with ease.

These haram kay pillay use public offices and positions to punish common Pakistanis for their political affiliations. This is how this oppressive system and its handlers have enabled the neech zaat to wield power in Pakistan.

Fact that DG ISI has to come out himself just depicts the pressure they are feeling.

Social media rumor (I have no idea about this) is that ARY is to be implicated in this, that they sent him to Kenya.
Yes. Salman Iqbal ky dost ka farm house tha.

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.

Maximum is they can enforce martial law (after all the bravery and professionalism of these gand00s is to point guns, tortures , stripping naked own citizens), but unlike their previous such adventures this time they will lose whatever lil remaining respect they have left.

Last edited:
I am certain that they will try to kill IK.
Doesn't matter now Even IK knows this. Even in death he will win. He is now immortalized forever. They need to fear what comes after IK. The nations psyche has been completely changed. Every year 5 million new Voting age Citizens come to age and 2 Millions of the old guard dies. The support base of Old establishment is eroding right in front of them and they are oblivious of It. IK biggest fault is his Pacifism those who take over his movement (Not PTI itself) will go for the head of the snake.

Last edited:
waqt aney peh bataya jai gaa!!

saccchiii muccchiiii!!!!

or awaam may itni intelligence nai keh they understand the significance of this PC!!!

easy!

I tell you the reason .

Why that Criminal traitor DG ISI and that idiot DG ISPR are now panick .

Why they crying like lil bitches ,''humain ghaddar na kaho qatil na kahoo...'''

oo bhai from last 6 months whole nation calling them traitors murderers criminals ,there were trends in million on twitter ,facebook , and youtube depicting nation anger but they gave a f'''k about it and instead they used to say ''yeh chand log propaganda kar rahay hain '' or black vigo pooray pakistan main bhagatay rahay .

Now what hapenned than ....... .
they are screwed big time . Specifically this DG ISI GEN Nadeem and Army chief Gen Bajwa had took the bait of international establishment .Arshad shareef is going to be next kashogi part 2 for them . They are simply scared of UN investigation ,international Court of justice .Their overseas black money and properties are on stake . in ka galay main international deep state na Pata daal dia hay . Wait for few months and see how events unfold on international arena . bajway ki belgium ki ayeshian tu khatam . They will be dragged in UN and international court of justice .

After few months these bunch of traitors in our military establishment will be singing

na khuda mila na wisaal e sanam
na idhar ka raha na udhar ka rahay

inshaALLAH these bunch of 15-20 traitor Generals and Brigadiers who da done every action to destroy Pakistan ,amry and ISI reputation will be doomed .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom