What's new

DG ISPR Press Conference after detailed Verdict in Gen. Musharraf (R) case

I hope he remembers his oath to the constitution and does not add more fuel to the fire. Musharraf has the right to appeal and he should go the Supreme Court. Army should stay away from this as this is a decision against a politician who is head of a political party, he just happened to commit high treason as the Army chief.

I hope he remembers his oath to the constitution and does not add more fuel to the fire. Musharraf has the right to appeal and he should go the Supreme Court. Army should stay away from this as this is a decision against a politician who is head of a political party, he just happened to commit high treason as the Army chief.
He has the right to apeal only after he surrenders

The verdict looks more like a personal vendetta toward Musharf. Its more like provoking Armed forces to do something i hope they cant cautiously . But i do wonder 167 page verdict with a clause of hanging him at D-chowk if he dies naturally is it legal.
Why don't these judges do something about the corrupt who have fled Pakistan after looting it for decades? if i am not wrong they also took oath to uphold law of the land and as far as i remember corruption is still a crime. What about those who have used Police Encounters to silence people?
Law is same for everyone hang Musharaff but also hang the corrupt politicians who have fled with the help of them? What about Arslan Chaudry why don't go against him we all know how he made his money? The Lawyers involved in PIC attack, People died there?

Any clue as to what time it'll start.

These Goddamn (News) Channels should learn to put a timer of 'Upcoming' events.

he just happened to commit high treason as the Army chief.
I think he was retired at the time of emergency imposition. He was not an army chief at the time. Was president which is constitutionally an apolitical position.

I think he was retired at the time of emergency imposition. He was not an army chief at the time. Was president which is constitutionally an apolitical position.

He retired afterwards, he imposed emergency as the Army Chief, since President cannot hold the constitution in abeyance, that's the reason SC declared it Martial Law.

The verdict looks more like a personal vendetta toward Musharf. Its more like provoking Armed forces to do something i hope they cant cautiously . But i do wonder 167 page verdict with a clause of hanging him at D-chowk if he dies naturally is it legal.
He was a same judge who reverse Military court decision against Terrorist and its Facilitator.
The reason Army Court was introduce is because our Civil Justice system failed to protect its Citizen.
And its unlawful.
1> Judges have no right to award penalty in constitution
2> party who forward it PML_N is a product of treason.
3>Judge who opposed emergency is the one who validated military cop with 3 year.
4>Emergency is a legal option allowed in Our constitution. One can argue that it was needed or not but calling this action as treason is senseless.
5> peshawar judge hold personal grudge against army. Also all pro Iftikhar judges who already consider Emergency as Treason before Trial should not be in bench.
(JUDGE ATHAR MINULLAH TOLD ADVOCATE NO STRIKES IN MY COURT. BAR COUNCIL REMIND HIM THAT THEY DID STRIKES ON HIS CALL WAS RIGHT AND NOW THIS IS WRONG)

Why don't these judges do something about the corrupt who have fled Pakistan after looting it for decades? if i am not wrong they also took oath to uphold law of the land and as far as i remember corruption is still a crime. What .about those who have used Police Encounters to silence people?
Because according to LAW fake encounter against civilian, terrorism & its support, corruption etc is not terrorism.
Law is same for everyone hang Musharaff but also hang the corrupt politicians who have fled with the help of them? What about Arslan Chaudry why don't go against him we all know how he made his money? The Lawyers involved in PIC attack, People died there?
Law is not same. And as a Civilian you should know Judges and Lawyers are above all. Lawyers can beat any one they want including police in broad day light. For judges anything they say is LAW.

He was a same judge who reverse Military court decision against Terrorist and its Facilitator.
The reason Army Court was introduce is because our Civil Justice system failed to protect its Citizen.
And its unlawful.
1> Judges have no right to award penalty in constitution
2> party who forward it PML_N is a product of treason.
3>Judge who opposed emergency is the one who validated military cop with 3 year.
4>Emergency is a legal option allowed in Our constitution. One can argue that it was needed or not but calling this action as treason is senseless.
5> peshawar judge hold personal grudge against army. Also all pro Iftikhar judges who already consider Emergency as Treason before Trial should not be in bench.
(JUDGE ATHAR MINULLAH TOLD ADVOCATE NO STRIKES IN MY COURT. BAR COUNCIL REMIND HIM THAT THEY DID STRIKES ON HIS CALL WAS RIGHT AND NOW THIS IS WRONG)

Because according to LAW fake encounter against civilian, terrorism & its support, corruption etc is not terrorism.

Law is not same. And as a Civilian you should know Judges and Lawyers are above all. Lawyers can beat any one they want including police in broad day light. For judges anything they say is LAW.

I know they have affiliation with Political parties and its now judges who are making moves on their agenda.But what is for them to gain from all this provocation if i m not wrong calling it Provocation. If judges keep grudge then what sort of law is to prevent them?
what good is law if its different for filthy rich and ordinary citizen. There should be some sort of institute for the check and balance of these self righteous pricks. Sou motto actions are taken for everything but when ever these black courts do something these judges are quite as they have shoved their heads in the sand like an ostrich. Something has to be done because due to this decision our whole attention has been diverted from the issue in hand i mean Current Indian Situation and now they are preparing for some sort of Misadventure just to divert attention from the mess in hand.
As a ordinary person who works his arse off just to meet both ends i don't care its democracy or dictatorship as long as i have job i am content and happy. But i want law which is same for everyone and no seth culture needed in our law.

Why hasnt nawaz Sharif been hanged yet?

Back
Top Bottom