What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

It would be nice if we adapted missiles like Bora to our ships. Currently, the only weapon that has the land-attack capability is Harpoons. But they would not make huge damages. However, Bora with a thermobaric warhead would devastate the enemy.

Currently many citizens of Iran have been arrested due to Request from UAE.

İ assume that there might be new armdeals between Ukraine and UAE and Ukraine could supply some weapons to Egypt via UAE.

Content of this tweet says Egyptian parliament only allowed for cross border action to protect their borders. So is this similar to the 30-40 km.
This guy is just a populist tweeter who is busy circlejerking with other Turkish twitter users whose IQ is on the clock.

Can someone explain to me how “cross border operation across Egypt’s western border” is different from “sending soldiers into Libya”?

This guy is just a populist tweeter who is busy circlejerking with other Turkish twitter users whose IQ is on the clock.

Can someone explain to me how “cross border operation across Egypt’s western border” is different from “sending soldiers into Libya”?

We’d need a better understanding of the given mandate. If it is the same mandate we give our soldiers then it would mean just past the border. But not all the way to Jufra and Sirte.

Currently many citizens of Iran have been arrested due to Request from UAE.

İ assume that there might be new armdeals between Ukraine and UAE and Ukraine could supply some weapons to Egypt via UAE.

Source? Why is it more than normal and why is it related to UAE?

To think Egypt will challenge Turkey is nothing more than madness.
I think the opposite.
Because Lybia is near Egypt, so is not the case of Turkey.
Because there is a land frontier between Egyp and Lybia, and a sea to cross for Turkey.
Because Egypt, on this affair, has a lot of ally, so is not the Turkey case.
Because with some subs, in case of a war, you can sink some Turkish vessels and tha war will halt immediatly. Egypt has some very nice germany made subs.
Because Egypt probably has some sat pictures provided by some of its close ally...
etc...

I think the opposite.
Because there is a land frontier between Egyp and Lybia, and a sea to cross for Turkey.
Because with some subs, in case of a war, you can sink some Turkish vessels and tha war will halt immediatly. Egypt has some very nice germany made subs.
Because Egypt probably has some sat pictures provided by some of its close ally...
etc...
Egypt is also stronger militarily.

I think the opposite.
etc...

1) East Libya is closer to Turkiye than West Libya to Egypt
Sirte is 1.000 km away from Egypt ..... Tripoli is 1.450km from Egypt
so Egyptian Army can not reach to Sirte ... GNA , Turkish UCAVs and F-16 Fighter Jets easly can hunt Tanks,IFVs,AFVs,Troops

Turkish Airforce has large scale operation capability ( 7 Boeing KC-135R Tankers and 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs )
Egyptian Airforce has NO large scale operation capability

2) There will be conflict by Navy and Airforce over Libya
and Turkish Airforce-Navy are far stronger than Egyptian Airforce-Navy
btw if needed , Turkish Navy LSTs , A400M and C-130 Aircrafts , also Qatari C-17s can deploy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,IFVs,Attack Helicopters and Troops in Libya

3) The UN recognized legal Libyan Government is with Turkiye
also rich Qatar is with Turkiye ..... and Turkish Defense Industry is the best weapon of Turkiye
also Italy , The US are with Turkiye against Russia-France in Libya

4) Egypt has 4 Type-209 class Submarines ... Turkiye has 12 Type-209 class Submarines
Egypt has 5 Frigates ..... Turkiye has 16 Frigates
Egypt doesnt have any Anti Submarine Aircrafts .... Turkiye 12 Anti Submarine Aircrafts

and Muslim Egypt People so hate criminal dictator SISI
so in a war , Turkiye will help Muslim Egyptian People to kick criminal dictator SISI out of Egypt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom