What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Ignore him he thinks France attacked a Nato ally. A hawk system being attacked can be deduced from the pictures so Turkish statement was correct. There is no koral ew in libya. Kinda hard to hide a huge vehicle when everyone has phones with cameras now.

Hawk and Koral were proved ineffective during the raid on the base it seems.

View attachment 650587 View attachment 650586

Koral is a EW can not stop fighters, and the hit is not certain. Damaged most, ther is not a certain hit, you are coming with the picture.

Don’t be so enthusiastic ..:yahoo:

It is a submarine started diving ..:yahoo:

here is a free lesson ....

Don’t hesitate to contact me :wave:

Are you sisi fan boys all like this dumb, the egyptian sub stands still and this one is on the move:-). Wait i am going to show you one more time maybe you will watch with out ignorance....:-)

There is no koral ew in libya.

Yes there are Koral systems deployed in Libya,one was spotted active in Misrata.

EaDMjxuX0AEugrm.jpg

A Koral system has also been alegedly deployed to Al Watiya alongside those Hawk batteries.

Yes there are Koral systems deployed in Libya,one was spotted active in Misrata.

View attachment 650679

A Koral system has also been alegedly deployed to Al Watiya alongside those Hawk batteries.
Koral in Misrata is true, we all saw the wavelenght screw over the awacs or frigates in that area. :)

I don't know about Al Watiyah though, but it would make sense once you've secured a minimum of airdefence system covering medium to short range. But these systems need to work together for it to be effective.

English summary, plz.
HAWK system is 60 years old. Not really hard to jammed or destroying t.

General view about Algerian on Libya, he tell some history and then later talks about what Algeria thinks about Libyan problem.

Waiting to be destroyed again?
Nope, what makes no sense is the number of Hawks. We just don't have that many in inventory.

- On the UAE's attack, they hit some fake models.
- Those new ones are fake.
- Some of them are fake.
- TSK lied on how many hawk they had.
The first 2 are the most probable aswers in my opinion and if it's the first one they got baited hard.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom