What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

So you are saying that the MB is worse then these regimes?
As you know im against all of them.
No....I'm saying I see the reasoning behind them opposing the MB....Atleast they're not trying to form a ring of states which answer to an Islamic higher political body around the Mediterranean.

No....I'm saying I see the reasoning behind them opposing the MB....Atleast they're not trying to form a ring of states which answer to an Islamic higher political body around the Mediterranean.

You just described the motivation of SA and UAE. At least Turkey, as a NATO member, is not trying to establish a ring of brutal dictatorial regimes that do the Wahabist's bidding. Your reasoning doesn't make any sense.

You just described the motivation of SA and UAE. At least Turkey, as a NATO member, is not trying to establish a ring of brutal dictatorial regimes that do the Wahabist's bidding. Your reasoning doesn't make any sense.
You do realise that, as I've stated, at least Haftar has the backing of people who won both elections...2012 and 2014 ? He's been named by them as commander.
Turkey is helping the 10% islamists.....viva democracy, hurray!

90552d99315b654fd13f71fbb153bdc9(1).jpg

NATO and the EU on the current disputes between France and Turkey.

You do realise that, as I've stated, at least Haftar has the backing of people who won both elections...2012 and 2014 ? He's been named by them as commander.

Was Hafter a candidate in these elections? Were was Hafter then?

"In February 2014, Haftar appeared in a televised announcement to reveal that the General National Congress (GNC), the elected parliament which had recently unilaterally extended its mandate, had been dissolved.[34] Haftar called for a caretaker government to oversee new elections, and urged Libyans to revolt against the GNC, the mandate of which was still in force at the time. Ultimately, his appeal did not lead to a general uprising due to the substantial lack of resources and local support for his initiative.[32][34] His announcement was soon dismissed with great skepticism by the then acting Prime Minister Ali Zeidan. Haftar's actions were condemned as a "coup attempt" and "ridiculous".[40][41]"

Hafter was a nobody and never a politician, so how can you say he's got the backing of the Libyans? He only rose to prominence after selling himself to SA, Egypt and UAE and by getting billions and billions from them. Without their financial backing, he would be a nobody still today.

Didn't Hafter declare himself supreme leader or ruler for life?? Yup very democratic.

Was Hafter a candidate in these elections? Were was Hafter then?

"In February 2014, Haftar appeared in a televised announcement to reveal that the General National Congress (GNC), the elected parliament which had recently unilaterally extended its mandate, had been dissolved.[34] Haftar called for a caretaker government to oversee new elections, and urged Libyans to revolt against the GNC, the mandate of which was still in force at the time. Ultimately, his appeal did not lead to a general uprising due to the substantial lack of resources and local support for his initiative.[32][34] His announcement was soon dismissed with great skepticism by the then acting Prime Minister Ali Zeidan. Haftar's actions were condemned as a "coup attempt" and "ridiculous".[40][41]"

Hafter was a nobody and never a politician, so how can you say he's got the backing of the Libyans? He only rose to prominence after selling himself to SA, Egypt and UAE and by getting billions and billions from them. Without their financial backing, he would be a nobody still today.

Didn't Hafter declare himself supreme leader or ruler for life?? Yup very democratic.
You can also read what happened to the elected politicians in your quote and how they got ousted by the unelected islamists. Afterwards they fled behind Haftar.

exactly, it's a fitna, not less evil than the khawarij of ISIS, one should take Islam from the source and follow the dead ulama because the ones alife (exept few many of whom are incarcerated) are failing to face the fitna

Actually what I mean is that we should not become a fanatic on one sect. I also dont view Salafist as some things as bad as Khawarij. If we hate Salafist or Wahhabist so much, it means we are in no different like fanatic Salafist/Wahabist does. Muslim should have an open mind and get knowledge from what ever sects and then pick the knowledge that are more closer to Quran/hadith/rational from each sect/teaching and throw any teaching that are against Quran/Hadith/rational from each sect/teaching.

Like there are good knowledge that we can get from Salafist, and there are some thing that I think is not right as well from their teaching. Salafist is actually a Wahhabi but unlike general wahhabi, they only want to listen to Sahabah teaching (prophet close friends). On the other hand there are good thing from Sufis but there are also bad thing about Sufis like their tendency to pray inside saint tomb and submissiveness to their Ulama.

As said by Allah that we should listen and select the best from what we listen. So if Muslim start closing their ears to other teaching from other sect and only want to listen to their own sect Ulama, it means they are not the one that can be called as people of understanding and the guided ones which is said in Quran verse that I mentioned (Az Zumar verse 18) "Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding."

IMO, In order to have an ability to chose which knowledge that can be taken, we must have read all Quran verses and also read at least good amount of Hadith, plus hearing to so many good Ulama whether from TV/books/others. As this is the only way so that we can be blessed to get Al-Furqan (the ability to select which one is true and which one is wrong) from Allah directly.

Turkey is helping the UN recognized govt, govt formed in 2016 (after the election in 2014) in both party agree to it.
So Tobrouk parlement also supported the UN govt, but then made volt face to Haftar.

And speaking of 2014 election....the participation was 18%, some cities didn't even vote. But anyways it dosn't matter because in 2016 they supported the UN govt, so whatevers legitimacy they had they give it to the new govt.

Actually what I mean is that we should not become a fanatic on one sect. I also dont view Salafist as some things as bad as Khawarij. If we hate Salafist or Wahhabist so much, it means we are in no different like fanatic Salafist/Wahabist does. Muslim should have an open mind and get knowledge from what ever sects and then pick the knowledge that are more closer to Quran/hadith/rational from each sect/teaching and throw any teaching that are against Quran/Hadith/rational from each sect/teaching.

Like there are good knowledge that we can get from Salafist, and there are some thing that I think is not right as well from their teaching. Salafist is actually a Wahhabi but unlike general wahhabi, they only want to listen to Sahabah teaching (prophet close friends). On the other hand there are good thing from Sufis but there are also bad thing about Sufis like their tendency to pray inside saint tomb and submissiveness to their Ulama.

As said by Allah that we should listen and select the best from what we listen. So if Muslim start closing their ears to other teaching from other sect and only want to listen to their own sect Ulama, it means they are not the one that can be called as people of understanding and the guided ones which is said in Quran verse that I mentioned (Az Zumar verse 18) "Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding."

IMO, In order to have an ability to chose which knowledge that can be taken, we must have read all Quran verses and also read at least good amount of Hadith, plus hearing to so many good Ulama whether from TV/books/others. As this is the only way so that we can be blessed to get Al-Furqan (the ability to select which one is true and which one is wrong) from Allah directly.
Congratulations bro, for a non Arab, you know a lot more than most of the Arabs do, I totally agree with you

You mean the election where the islamists had 10% of the vote and the liberals/nationalists over 50% ? Sry, but islamists lost 2012 to....they lost every election in Libya.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Libyan_parliamentary_election

Legitimacy with 10%....:hitwall:
You can also read what happened to the elected politicians in your quote and how they got ousted by the unelected islamists. Afterwards they fled behind Haftar.
hello Christianist...

Agree to disagree, the 2014 elections saw the islamists defeated in Libya.

I shall remind everyone that Haftar is backed by the only body ever to be elected democratically in Libya...the parliament aka HoR while no one voted the GNA and they took power via a coup d'etat.
Only 18% voted in very destabilized state
Fact is if arabs are given choice to freely elect the next government they will most likely vote for islamic version of Merkel’s CDU

View attachment 644078

NATO and the EU on the current disputes between France and Turkey.

Haha honestly that summarizes the entire relationship between France and Turkey.

Neither goverments have been democraticaly chosen nor are they paragons of it so those numbers are just pulled out of your arze. The truth of the matter is that the GNA is the legitimate goverment of Libya in the eyes of the international community and institutes. Its all about legitimacy, and LNA has none.

Back
Top Bottom