What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

He simply got moved to "Genelkurmay Emri", which is code for "come here, we want to keep an eye on you". This is all within the boundaries of Turkish military doctrine/law. And then he resigned, which is very suspicious because officers aren't supposed to disobey orders of the GENELKURMAY BASKANLIGI and the PRESIDENCY.

Sadly, some officers get "power drunk" over the years and then start thinking they own the base/weapons/soldiers under their command. They clearly don't. Every base, resource and weapon system belongs to the TURKISH PEOPLE. These sort of officers are also prone to being tricked by foreign powers and attempting coups on their behalf. So when something like this happens, I only pay attention to the official Genelkurmay / Government publications.

Oh lord he is still trying to defend it. This dude is so far up Tayyip's asş he may as well eat his poop.

EB54F553-D1E7-43B2-B1CA-9CCEFA7CFEE6.jpeg

It is my understanding the ships deployed by turkey dont have cruise missiles equipped, but some SAM batteries, it would be odd to use it as a one off thing against a one off shelter struture. In all likelihood the shelter collapsed b/c of an internal explosion, or artillery fire.
Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 11.43.29.png
I don't know what could do this. Very heavy reinforcement. I just don't think it could be an explosion inside. Also there is supposedly remains of another Pantsir inside.

He simply got moved to "Genelkurmay Emri", which is code for "come here, we want to keep an eye on you". This is all within the boundaries of Turkish military doctrine/law. And then he resigned, which is very suspicious because officers aren't supposed to disobey orders of the GENELKURMAY BASKANLIGI and the PRESIDENCY.

Sadly, some officers get "power drunk" over the years and then start thinking they own the base/weapons/soldiers under their command. They clearly don't. Every base, resource and weapon system belongs to the TURKISH PEOPLE. These sort of officers are also prone to being tricked by foreign powers and attempting coups on their behalf. So when something like this happens, I only pay attention to the official Genelkurmay / Government publications.

Seriously i agree officers can get power drunk ama where is proof that Cihat Yayci was doing this sort of stuff was he embezzling money was he corrupt?? Did he do anything bad that led to his resignation???

Cihat Yayci done none of those things so what has happened to him is a shame and uncalled for.

He was not a psycho who was pushing for war he was only defending Turkey's interests in Libya and the East Med.

You can defend tayyip all you like thats your right ama losing Cihat Yayci basically made our enemies celebrate. The greeks feared this man now they are laughing.

What a shame.

Seriously i agree officers can get power drunk ama where is proof that Cihat Yayci was doing this sort of stuff was he embezzling money was he corrupt?? Did he do anything bad that led to his resignation???

Cihat Yayci done none of those things so what has happened to him is a shame and uncalled for.

He was not a psycho who was pushing for war he was only defending Turkey's interests in Libya and the East Med.

You can defend tayyip all you like thats your right ama losing Cihat Yayci basically made our enemies celebrate. The greeks feared this man now they are laughing.

What a shame.

Just because one man has left his position doesn't mean our country becomes a pussy, he did great things - but he didn't do it alone, if he is overhyped in the foreign stage then that is because of the foreigners being inadequate to put a face to the foreign policy regarding rights of EEZ.

Turkey hasn't lost here (projects continuing as expected), stop this futile train of thought - it's embarrassing.

Just because one man has left his position doesn't mean our country becomes a pussy, he did great things - but he didn't do it alone, if he is overhyped in the foreign stage then that is because of the foreigners being inadequate to put a face to the foreign policy regarding rights of EEZ.

Turkey hasn't lost here (projects continuing as expected), stop this futile train of thought - it's embarrassing.
Funny that some people act like Erdogan personally is fighting in Libya and Syria.

Back
Top Bottom