What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I honestly think that Turkey doesn't really care if Libya becomes whole. It just cares that the GNA survives and therefore the eastern Mediterranean deal remains valid. If this means a segregated Libya ruled by political consensus through a weak federal government then so be it. I don't see why TR should risk a big war to make Libya whole again. Just make sure the deal is honored and that's it.
Haftar allies won't let you in peace so why you don't start an operation instead of waiting them to organize their forces. Russia today took control of all big Libya oil fields. How GNA will pay and provide services for the citizens

Haftar allies won't let you in peace so why you don't start an operation instead of waiting them to organize their forces. Russia today took control of all big Libya oil fields. How GNA will pay and provide services for the citizens
Central bank is controlled by GNA all the money have to go through official institutions located in Tripoli so GNA will always have enough money for payments
However taking over the oilfields are a must since that would mean end to sponsoring LNA’s military campaign by local source(libyan oil) and hopefully meaningful political negotiations will start

I'm very very disappointed Today because I think we made a mistake, Turkey should corporate with US but this dumb Trump didn't took any decision till now , I bet he's responsible why we stopped the operation. Turkey can't think that we secured Tripoli government so maritime agreement won't be cancelled in near Future. NO it will if we don't take the lead again

Not taking Sirte and the airfield basically means a stalemate and LNA side has nothing to lose so they are willing to reinforce and fight more.

Will Turkey reinforce with boots on the ground/f16's etc? Doubt it.

Not taking Sirte and the airfield basically means a stalemate and LNA side has nothing to lose so they are willing to reinforce and fight more.

Will Turkey reinforce with boots on the ground/f16's etc? Doubt it.
We are focusing on PKK, because as you know PKK made an agreement with Greece to stole our gas so now we are focusing on them , also we are focusing what baykar is inventing. Day on day I see the role of our is military is just to fight militias (PKK, ISIS).

Turks should make up their minds, either fight to the end or back up and never speak about anything again.
Do you know what's going to happen if you lose in Libya ?
1) Arab GCC will stop making business with Turkey (and pay others to do so )
2) they will Increase of support to your enemies like PKK and Feto ...
3) Nato .... forget about it, hell you would be lucky if they don't strengthen the arms embargo
4) Losane treary goes on forever ....
All of this because you smelled Islamic .... its sad !

Last edited:
Islamrules is our new hannibal I guess :D

Turks should make up their minds, either fight to the end or back up and never speak about anything again.
3) Nato .... forget about it, hell you would be lucky if they don't strengthen the arms embargo

The Gulf is irrelevant, their money is vanishing, expats are fleeing their countries and in generell if we want to we can strike their oil facilities.

We are not islamic btw.

Nothing is so black and white. If the Arab GCC throw their weight behind the PKK then it will essentialy create a de-facto Iran/Turkey alliance that will be unsustainable for them. Currently we are indifferent to one another, neither liking or hating each other so they wouldnt risk such a thing.

The Arab GCC also isnt some monotone entity. Whilst its biggest players are UAE and S.Arabia, there are still neighbouring local allies who are neutral or even positive towards Turkey, not to mention the whole Arab world as a whole. Nobody is stupid enough to completely throw their weight behind a faction or group, and states that do usualy get massive blowback and burn their hands.

Its what happened to Turkey and any other foreign actor in Syria and/or Afghanistan. Wether we wil keep supporting GNA depends on what we can gain from them or from a political deal. We dont have to make up our mind about shit, being pragmaticaly fluid is the best foreign policy to have imo.

Is that out of the ordinary? Pretty sure Pansirs have Kamaz chassis by default. Although if you mean the Kamaz carriers then yea that shows signs of Russian presence.

Islamrules is our new hannibal I guess :D
We are not islamic btw.
who's Hannibal ? is he Tunisian :D
I know you are not Islamic and that's the irony,
Turkey be like :" dudes trust us we're seculars "
The west be like :" Nah, you are Muslims "

who's Hannibal ? is he Tunisian :D
I know you are not Islamic and that's the irony,
Turkey be like :" dudes trust us we're seculars "
The west be like :" Nah, you are Muslims "

Yeah, he is and you kinda remind me of him because his writing style is similar to urs, he was similar to u quite invested in Turkish operations as well but left the forum.

I dont care about the west and their opinion and being non-religious doesnt mean being a western centrist :)

What you doing in these threads when your country Nigeria is a shithole? Or are you American as your embarrassed or you dont know your roots as you was a slave for too long?

He could be a shia nigerian. Iranian influence is growing in Nigeria.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom