What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

i smell heavy corruption too, as its quite obvious in the video that the previous suggested route is good and economical and the new one seems pointless !!!!!!! :angry:

LOL at choice

First underpass of Lahore is perfect example of these retards, promoted as ministers.

Let's just say that someone in the army was bribed to allow the new airport to be built near some very sensitive areas by some people in the government who own some worthless land nearby and would want it's value increased. Thankfully someone realized this typical Pakistani idiocy and selfishness. The air and land approaches to the airport are what have stopped this project in its tracks.

Speaking of typical Pakistani idiocy, how's this project for a cash strapped economy, country and railways?

1102168097-1.jpg

Posting an unauthentic picture in a thread called Development of Pakistan, you are an idiot. You wont see indians posting troll pictures just because of political difference in Indian development thread. Gherat naam ki to cheez hi nahi dali tere khandaan nay tujh main.

Let's just say that someone in the army was bribed to allow the new airport to be built near some very sensitive areas by some people in the government who own some worthless land nearby and would want it's value increased. Thankfully someone realized this typical Pakistani idiocy and selfishness. The air and land approaches to the airport are what have stopped this project in its tracks.

Speaking of typical Pakistani idiocy, how's this project for a cash strapped economy, country and railways?

Pakistan should welcome Chinese investment in Local Transport like Rapid Bus Transit and Subway rail system.

i smell heavy corruption too, as its quite obvious in the video that the previous suggested route is good and economical and the new one seems pointless !!!!!!! :angry:

LOL at choice

for how long we keep beating this same drum, when there was anything in govt without corruption, it a part of this job, do you think a politician spends millions for your welfare, i dont think so

Pakistan should welcome Chinese investment in Local Transport like Rapid Bus Transit and Subway rail system.

I have nothing against that. But what economic incentives does building a rail link between Islamabad, Murree and Muzafarabad bring? It's a waste of a lot of money and people will eat it right up as "progress" again.

these are all European prices, but i'm sure quality is not same.

You get like a 4kg bag of potatoes for less than $5 in Canada. Everything is going insane in Pakistan and where it isn't people are making sure that it does.

I have nothing against that. But what economic incentives does building a rail link between Islamabad, Murree and Muzafarabad bring? It's a waste of a lot of money and people will eat it right up as "progress" again.

You get like a 4kg bag of potatoes for less than $5 in Canada. Everything is going insane in Pakistan and where it isn't people are making sure that it does.
So they will eat Chinese.....???

Back
Top Bottom