What's new

Developing Countries Fighter Aircraft Challenge Western Military Planes

Honestly speaking I would rather see most resources diverted to building infrastructure in the next 6-8 years. Build bhasha and other dams and our economy will automatically become capable of affording shiny new jets in good numbers.

PAF need 5TH gen fighters in coming 10 years . j-31 is not a bad option

I would say you come up with fact-based reply but then again the Tejas hasnt been fully trusted into the Indian Air Force and export options are out of the question

so i guesss we will just have to live with your opinion-based periodic spams cauz you have nothing else to offer to respond to a damaged ego.

I would say you come up with fact-based reply but then again the Tejas hasnt been fully trusted into the Indian Air Force and export options are out of the question

Oh really?Even then it was ordered by IAF,and IAF also asked for a GE F 414 powered variant,which was originally proposed for Indian Navy ?

please stop trolling.

So are there potential buyers for the Tejas other then the IAF ?, which for all i know has to live with it for sheer public show

The JF-17 program has really matured and from the sounds of it with the Blk II coming out there might be a sale ......
anyways the original comment stands, Pakistan/China are ahead of competitors when it comes to selling a cost-effective multi-role fighter jet

So are there potential buyers for the Tejas then other then the IAF ?, which for all i can know has to live with it for sheer public show

You think there aren't ?

The JF-17 program has really matured and from the sounds of it with the Blk II coming out there might be a sale ......
anyways the original comment stands, Pakistan/China are ahead of competitors when it comes to selling a cost-effective multi-role fighter jet

Ever heard of LCA mk2 ?

@HariPrasad, if not J-31 then which other 5th Gen platform would you suggest PAF go for (considering the Government/Country of the suggested platform will be willing to sell them to Pakistan)?

Thanks.

pakistan has no money for a 5 th generation platform as of now.
maybe 10 years down the line when it stops taking world bank loans

So are there potential buyers for the Tejas other then the IAF ?, which for all i know has to live with it for sheer public show

tejas is not even a 3 rd linr fighter for us man

mki>mig-29smt/k>mirage2000>>>>tejas

for pakistan jf-17 will be ur backbone,,,thats the difference

You think there aren't ?

Ever heard of LCA mk2 ?

there are no buyers for tejas,,,stop being a blind fanboy.
first let tejas mk1 get inducted and then start with mk2

IAF & IN ?

even they don't want mk1 and its a known fact.
it will be mainly used as a training plane for mk2.

Tejas is a compulsion for iaf now,,they cannot reject it but the point is its 2014 and foc is nowhere in sight.

even they don't want mk1 and its a known fact.
it will be mainly used as a training plane for mk2.

Tejas is a compulsion for iaf now,,they cannot reject it but the point is its 2014 and foc is nowhere in sight.

Come on dude,you and your BS..

It's funny how Pakistan is taking credit for jF-17 but they prolly contribute less than 3% of the total aircraft value. :lol:

Assembling Chinese imported kits, doesn't make it a Pakistani plane. Just like Pakfa is mostly Russian and they are not even willing to share much information with Indians. China supplies you kits and Pakistanis put them together. Thats all you got.

Come on dude,you and your BS..

keep on saying the same thing again and again.
bullshit is what u are saying.

tejas is far from foc,,its a fact and deal with it.

on mk2 its not even on the drawing board,,,it may take 5 years to even fly and u are keeping ur hopes up??
at least show some spine and call a spade a spade.
u can keep on defending tejas till eternity but it won't change what i have written and what everyone knows

It's funny how Pakistan is taking credit for jF-17 but they prolly contribute less than 3% of the total aircraft value. :lol:

Assembling Chinese imported kits, doesn't make it a Pakistani plane. Just like Pakfa is mostly Russian and they are not even willing to share much information with Indians. China supplies you kits and Pakistanis put them together. Thats all you got.

yes,,pakistanis are made to believe that jf-17 is indigenous:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::rofl::rofl::rofl:
while its doubtful that they even make 3% of jf-17,,,lol

but we have no competition with pakistan,,we cannot fall that low and need to compete with china

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom