What's new

Developed cancer drug for 'western patients' who could afford, not 'for Indians': Bayer's CEO

What India is doing is violating the patent before the patent expires. India is a international criminal entity if this persist.

we are not copying japanese, russian or western electronic tech like you to make money ...we are producing best in quality medicines which can be afforded by mass population….we are doing best in lifesaving drugs and you chindis are doing just unwanted junk things….

lol without profit no new meds will be developed. Thats the fact. And you are one of the reasons for this. Beside that, i don´t want fund your patients with my tax money. You should develop your own meds. And not be a parasite.

You can do nothing about it except crying hoarse .

We will act in our interest well within our rights ...we are not breaking any international law .
We are not the first country to do it ,,,we will not be last to do it .

For your information we are discovering our own drugs too ...and you are welcome to take advantage of it .

Science is at the service of whole humanity .

it can't be allowed to be matter of mere money or intellectual property when the choice is between saving precious lives and saving financial interests of pharma companies !!!

What India is doing is violating the patent before the patent expires. India is a international criminal entity if this persist.

Yes Evil international criminal entity India has also done more IP violations -
Take a look in this thread -
Bad rip-offs of well-known brands
See how proudly the evil Indians, display the rip-off and IP violations.
I think China should stop them ;)

You can do nothing about it except crying hoarse .

We will act in our interest well within our rights ...we are not breaking any international law .
We are not the first country to do it ,,,we will not be last to do it .

For your information we are discovering our own drugs too ...and you are welcome to take advantage of it .

Science is at the service of whole humanity .

it can't be allowed to be matter of mere money or intellectual property when the choice is between saving precious lives and saving financial interests of pharma companies !!!

Are you kidding me? Such developments cost us billions of € and you want it for free. In other words, you steal our investments.

Why should we invest in new drugs then if all idnia does is stealing them? What you do is destroying lifes, because our pharma corporations won´t invest in new research anymore. You kill. Its that simple.

Best answer for this would be to simply block all new drugs from the indian market from the beginning.

Are you kidding me? Such developments cost us billions of € and you want it for free. In other words, you steal our investments.

Why should we invest in new drugs then if all idnia does is stealing them? What you do is destroying lifes, because our pharma corporations won´t invest in new research anymore. You kill. Its that simple.

Best answer for this would be to simply block all new drugs from the indian market from the beginning.
Please do that no one is stopping you,and stop whining.

Its not "whining". Just thoughts how we can prevent product piracy.
Placing your thoughts on the wrong side,take it up with your govt ask them to ban these medicines from India and see how it goes.
And yes it is "whining"

Placing your thoughts on the wrong side,take it up with your govt ask them to ban these medicines from India and see how it goes.
And yes it is "whining"

I think the right solution would be penalty taxes on indian products imported to germany. The profits generated on this could be send to Bayer as compensation. We already did that to chinese products and pushed their solar industry out of business with this meassurements. Same could be done with indian product pirates.

I think the right solution would be penalty taxes on indian products imported to germany. The profits generated on this could be send to Bayer as compensation. We already did that to chinese products and pushed their solar industry out of business with this meassurements. Same could be done with indian product pirates.
Do it first then we will talk,rest is just your whining.

Do it first then we will talk,rest is just your whining.
No need for this yet, since the patent is still not given to NATCO and Bayer will first go through all instances. This will take years.

If that is not sucessfull the penalty tax can be set in place. Parasites must be eradicated. Thats the simple solution.

Germans suck the blood of whole world by imposing tow world wars ...

You guys destroyed millions of lives ...and guess what how much those tow wars cost you to kill millions of your own men and million others ???

as far as we are concerned we are not doing anything illegal . we are allowed to do this by TRIPS agreement .

Go and complain WTO that India is using TRIPS agreement to issue compulsory licence . Let us see what WTO has to say .

No need for this yet, since the patent is still not given to NATCO and Bayer will first go through all instances. This will take years.

If that is not sucessfull the penalty tax can be set in place. Parasites must be eradicated. Thats the simple solution.

NATCO is already making drug without patent ....as allowed by Drug Controller General of India in interest of Indian patients ...

Germans suck the blood of whole world by imposing tow world wars ...

You guys destroyed millions of lives ...and guess what how much those tow wars cost you to kill millions of your own men and million others ???

as far as we are concerned we are not doing anything illegal . we are allowed to do this by TRIPS agreement .

Go and complain WTO that India is using TRIPS agreement to issue compulsory licence . Let us see what WTO has to say .
Ignore him or else he will kill you with his shiny watch:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom