What's new

DEVASTATING Hurricane Irma steering towards the US

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a week after the devastating Hurricane Harvey, another Hurricane is set to hit the United States, this time Hurricane Irma.

Hurricane Irma is slated to hit the coast of Florida within the next 12 hours. It will travel with the speeds of 300 mph and bring several feet of rainfall. The Hurricane is currently a category 4, and will hit Florida as a category 5. It is the biggest Hurricane ever in all of the Atlantic Ocean. Massive evacuations are imminent in the state with all of its 20 milllion in the danger zone. A SOS alert was been sent for over a week to all inhabitants to make immediate evacuation action. All major highways of Miami are experiencing gridlock traffic, and many stores are running out of supplies. The Hurricane will inflict damages amounting to over $10 billion dollars.

Hurricane-Irma-path-update-1057740.png

Update: Sept. 10, 2017
She has hit.

Last edited:
Anyone in Florida?

Dad Allah saza deh. Mehrbani ow meynai sara, bandeh khalk she. Da Allahi bakhshineh awaghwarai.

Anyways, this is higher than any cyclone ever in Pakistan..

America has more than 5 BIG hurricanes in last 5 years.

Allah hifazat kare sab insanon ki.

Whether it be Pakistani, Arabi, Hindi, Ameriki.

A crane has collapsed in Miami after it couldn't sustain the wind forces just a few hours ago.

Miami_DT_Crane.jpg

A have a few friends in FLA, one in Boca Raton, the other in Palm Beach and one just outside of Tampa. Two of them have boats and they're very worried about them more than anything else since boats are very difficult and expensive to insure in Florida for obvious reasons, at least the coverage for hurricane damage is. Already in Miami.

170910032012-miami-boat-01-super-169.jpg

Only so many people were able to haul their boats out.

inhauloverbe.jpg

Key West has already taken the brunt of the huricane for the keys and now Miami has a few more hours to endure and then the west coast of Florida will be getting its share of this thing for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Besides the wind, the biggest threat is the 15 - 17 feet of storm surge. That's basically coastal flooding that no one can do anything about.

CNN reporting 3 hundred thousand ( 3 Lakh )people without power in Florida
with all our differences.....I feel more for the people of Indian Bihar than I do for the yanks. 500 plus Indians died no help from the government, private aid agencies are on the ground doing their best. these are poor people and not a word on international media because they are brown indian and poor hence they don't matter.

with all our differences.....I feel more for the people of Indian Bihar than I do for the yanks. 500 plus Indians died no help from the government, private aid agencies are on the ground doing their best. these are poor people and not a word on international media because they are brown indian and poor hence they don't matter.

In India and other developing countries
the population being so high ; it is natural that natural calamities will
extract a huge toll

But US too is also helpless against the FORCES of Nature
This is what other people come to know from such events

In India and other developing countries
the population being so high ; it is natural that natural calamities will
extract a huge toll

But US too is also helpless against the FORCES of Nature
This is what other people come to know from such events
Recently they dropped a MOAB in Afghanistan and bragged they can change the landscape. Well this is God's answer. They can enjoy. I feel sorry for the poor helpless people of India Bangladesh etc far more than these harami goras

Last edited:
The Dutch have neither MOAB nor FOAB.

Haha, and that's a good thing. Let's keep it that way.

CNN was reporting (and the governor of Florida even said the same thing) that the people who decided to stay in the areas that were given mandatory evacuations should not even bother calling 911 for help, because no one will be coming to rescue them. That goes for the police, fire department and ambulance service which leaves the HUGE potential for looting as you mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sends in the National Guard the minute the weather chills as many of these towns, including Miami, have turned into ghost towns, ideal for crime.

Back
Top Bottom