What's new

Details of Pakistan’s strategy!Pakistan’s conventional deterrence capability

Provided you survive the I dian full blown attack.
Considering pak geography, I doubt that a narrow country can survive such attack. Pak will seize to exist. On other hand indian geography has depth so I dia will survive.
Now considering missile defence system.
After full blown attaching india all ur land based statement will be gone only mobile launchers may be left along with Sub launched missile if they are nuke tipped. It means pak retaliation cannot be enough in no to saturate the missile defence system.
Another factor is if pak launches a missile towards a city target then india. Won't wait for it to hit the city to check if it was nuke tipped or not . India will respond with full fury.
Indian missile defence ll be active at the same time so good luck .
Yes if u initiate nuke war.
Pak uses tactical nuke against ur army on pak land.
India replies with full force destroying all permanent immobile land based nukes leaving limited nuke for pakistan from sub and land for se one strike.
Second strike will not be so effective due to indian missile defence.
But india will be compelled to retaliate pak's second strike be it successful or not, pak will not have any defence as already weaker defence would have been decimated in first attack.

So good luck

Takes a thief to know one.

Thanks for confirming.

Let me re phrase my sentence.
Invaders raped the females of the families who converted to islam.

Please don't talk about your personal problems on this site. Thank you.

U took bangladesh away?

Yes. Muslims took away Bangladesh, in particular Pakistanis. We ruled over them for more than 2 decades too.

And what 3 wars plz provide international link stating pak won.

Wth is an "international link" lol. Facts are facts. In 1947, we took roughly 40% of Kashmir that otherwise would have been yours. In 1965, we halted your invasion in little over 2 weeks and reversed it. In 1999, we took Point 5353, the dominating feature in the region.

U guys always hide the truth

I'm not the idiot who didn't know most Punjabis write in Shahmukhi rather than the Tamil scribbles used on your side of the border lol.

Why pak army didn't disclose total no of death in kargil war

They did, multiple times. The total count was about 353 if I remember correctly. Indians might claim it was significantly higher, but that's a claim you can't back up.

Even if it's 1000 years of invasion, they could not convert brave hindus.

Lol what? Islam is the 2nd biggest religion in your country and is on the rise. The Azaan echoes throughout India, and numerous Masajid have been established over the ruins of your temples (Babri was just one of hundreds). Your Akhand Bharat wet dream was shattered because most of the Muslims from British India decided to separate from the rest of you lol. Even now, Islam is growing rapidly everywherem including India which is why your Muslim population is catching up with ours and surpassed Bangladesh's.

You might think your Muslims are loyal to Bharat, but I can guarantee you the majority of them are Muslim first. If they loved India so much, they'd serve in it's armed forces, but it's quite evident that they're significantly underrepresented because most of them just aren't willing to take up arms against Muslim majority Pakistan.

Third class hindu whose forefathers were cowards

Lmao most Muslims from the sub-continent are either descended from the invaders, or converts who assisted them in their campaigns of expansion. Do I really need to bring up all the Rajputs who worked in the Mughal army?

Invaders raped the females of the families who converted to islam.

No, rape is haram and nobody converts to another religion just because someone raped them. As per your logic, all the rape victims in Kashmir should have become Hindu, but they clearly haven't.

Those converted muslims still exist they continue using some hindi aur names like CHAUDHARY, RANDHAWA,BHAT,MALLIK, RAJA.

:lol:

Since when did these words have a religion? And when did Malik become Indian in origin?

Those cowards living in sindh n west punjab had to suffer a lot in hand of invaders

No, they burnt Bharat with them by fighting in their army. It's pretty well known that Muhammad Bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznavi, Babur, etc all had people from the Indus fight for them. We're one Ummah, all of us come from Adam (peace be upon him) and all of us are Muslim first and foremost. We're not caste-obsessed Hindus.

PEWM-2.png

إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَذْهَبَ عَنْكُمْ عُبِّيَّةَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ وَفَخْرَهَا بِالْآبَاءِ إِنَّمَا هُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ تَقِيٌّ وَفَاجِرٌ شَقِيٌّ النَّاسُ كُلُّهُمْ بَنُو آدَمَ وَآدَمُ خُلِقَ مِنْ تُرَابٍ

Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955, Grade: Sahih

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5102, Grade: Sahih

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَثَلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فِي تَوَادِّهِمْ وَتَرَاحُمِهِمْ وَتَعَاطُفِهِمْ مَثَلُ الْجَسَدِ إِذَا اشْتَكَى مِنْهُ عُضْوٌ تَدَاعَى لَهُ سَائِرُ الْجَسَدِ بِالسَّهَرِ وَالْحُمَّى

5665 صحيح البخاري كتاب الأدب باب رحمة الناس والبهائم

2586 صحيح مسلم كتاب البر والصلة والآداب باب تراحم المؤمنين وتعاطفهم وتعاضدهم

This is called confused ideology.

How is it "confused" if we're Muslim and our ancestors fought for and formed these empires? One of our founding fathers was even a Mughal (Syed Ahmed Khan) you dummy.

Second strike will not be so effective due to indian missile defence.

:omghaha:

Yes. Muslims took away Bangladesh, in particular Pakistanis. We ruled over them for more than 2 decades too.

Wth is an "international link" lol. Facts are facts. In 1947, we took roughly 40% of Kashmir that otherwise would have been yours. In 1965, we halted your invasion in little over 2 weeks and reversed it. In 1999, we took Point 5353, the dominating feature in the region.

I'm not the idiot who didn't know most Punjabis write in Shahmukhi rather than the Tamil scribbles used on your side of the border lol.

They did, multiple times. The total count was about 353 if I remember correctly. Indians might claim it was significantly higher, but that's a claim you can't back up.

Lol what? Islam is the 2nd biggest religion in your country and is on the rise. The Azaan echoes throughout India, and numerous Masajid have been established over the ruins of your temples (Babri was just one of hundreds). Your Akhand Bharat wet dream was shattered because most of the Muslims from British India decided to separate from the rest of you lol. Even now, Islam is growing rapidly everywherem including India which is why your Muslim population is catching up with ours and surpassed Bangladesh's.

You might think your Muslims are loyal to Bharat, but I can guarantee you the majority of them are Muslim first. If they loved India so much, they'd serve in it's armed forces, but it's quite evident that they're significantly underrepresented because most of them just aren't willing to take up arms against Muslim majority Pakistan.

Lmao most Muslims from the sub-continent are either descended from the invaders, or converts who assisted them in their campaigns of expansion. Do I really need to bring up all the Rajputs who worked in the Mughal army?

No, rape is haram and nobody converts to another religion just because someone raped them. As per your logic, all the rape victims in Kashmir should have become Hindu, but they clearly haven't.

:lol:

Since when did these words have a religion? And when did Malik become Indian in origin?

No, they burnt Bharat with them by fighting in their army. It's pretty well known that Muhammad Bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznavi, Babur, etc all had people from the Indus fight for them. We're one Ummah, all of us come from Adam (peace be upon him) and all of us are Muslim first and foremost. We're not caste-obsessed Hindus.

View attachment 535178

إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَذْهَبَ عَنْكُمْ عُبِّيَّةَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ وَفَخْرَهَا بِالْآبَاءِ إِنَّمَا هُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ تَقِيٌّ وَفَاجِرٌ شَقِيٌّ النَّاسُ كُلُّهُمْ بَنُو آدَمَ وَآدَمُ خُلِقَ مِنْ تُرَابٍ

Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955, Grade: Sahih

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5102, Grade: Sahih

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَثَلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فِي تَوَادِّهِمْ وَتَرَاحُمِهِمْ وَتَعَاطُفِهِمْ مَثَلُ الْجَسَدِ إِذَا اشْتَكَى مِنْهُ عُضْوٌ تَدَاعَى لَهُ سَائِرُ الْجَسَدِ بِالسَّهَرِ وَالْحُمَّى

5665 صحيح البخاري كتاب الأدب باب رحمة الناس والبهائم

2586 صحيح مسلم كتاب البر والصلة والآداب باب تراحم المؤمنين وتعاطفهم وتعاضدهم

How is it "confused" if we're Muslim and our ancestors fought for and formed these empires? One of our founding fathers was even a Mughal (Syed Ahmed Khan) you dummy.

:omghaha:
Perfect case of acha waqar follower.
U really consider itself as descendent of invaders?
I think some pak members on this forum must be laughing at you.

Regarding name yes these names are used by indians. When hindu were forced to convert they kept these names. It's a disproof the descendent of invader theory.
No country be it iraq turkey or aryan owns you guys saying that u guys r desendent of our heros . You guys made this story and started believe in this.
Another proof of conversion is u guys still say that I am rajpoot and jaat.
These are also subgroups in hindu. How can you be muslims and rajpoot/jaat.
Word rajapoot is raaj poot meaning son of king family.its sanskrit word not arabic or Persian.
If u are logical then it's easy to understand otherwise it's impossible.

Yes, I like to bat when I play cricket. I'm glad you play cricket, good for fitness.
Using mobile so auto correct is working .
Its how abt you?
And regarding cricket we can c how u guys play?

Regarding name yes these names are used by indians. When hindu were forced to convert they kept these names. It's a disproof the descendent of invader theory.
No country be it iraq turkey or aryan owns you guys saying that u guys r desendent of our heros . You guys made this story and started believe in this.
Word rajapoot is raaj poot meaning son of king family.its sanskrit word not arabic or Persian.

No comprende, senorita.

Using mobile so auto correct is working .
Its how abt you?
And regarding cricket we can c how u guys play?

Yes, I see with my eyes. Cool.

I have a point on my pencil, I use a pencil sharpener.
He hehehe....
It just goes to show why Pak university granted PHD on thesis for how to harness power of jinn for electricity.
Lack of logical thinking.

He hehehe....
It just goes to show why Pak university granted PHD on thesis for how to harness power of jinn for electricity.
Lack of logical thinking.

Interesting that you have done a PhD on shitting. Proud son of india, well done.

Back
Top Bottom